It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are people afraid of aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Earth has a lot of heavy metal elements like tungsten etc, that are fairly rare in the galaxy, maybe they come for those.

Plus, by definition, they are likely to be users of logic completely alien to us.

For all we know they might come here because...they see us as Gods; they might be fascinated by pencils; they might eat paint; they might find green mould attractive; they might listen to snails falling on leaves as music.

Who knows - only them probably..?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
for everyone claiming that aliens do all these horrible things...what proof do you have? something you read on some dude's blog? something you read in the national enquirer? or was it something put out by MSM? i mean seriously...how many of you have first hand experience with aliens? how can you say what they're intentions are? i mean...once your 40...your doctor probes your anus every year and you pay him to do it. is he evil?

but seriously...who has any personal evidence that aliens are up to bad things? have you been party to an alien anal gang bang?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
@Sinter Klaas why are people so closed mind I mean come yes there are some that may want to do us harm and get rid of us but there those that are good and protect us more then we know the real thing is the the commoners knows nothing but there are people out there that do know the truth.

You do not understand them so there for you are afraid of them WHY There are bad people on earth and the good and evil why should not we be afraid of our own selves hell I am more afraid of the human race the Aliens.

Peace out man no punt intended here at all

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
becuse they are FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS that possess/abduct weak people that arent trained in spiritual warfare, JESUS said cast DEMONS out of people !!!!!!!! dont lay in bed waiting for them to come get you!!!! cast those alien/demons back to the pit of hell in JESUS name!!! you only believe their aliens because it is the year 2011 if you were born befor all this sci/fi crap you would know they were DEMONS!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahwehsprincess
becuse they are FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS that possess/abduct weak people that arent trained in spiritual warfare, JESUS said cast DEMONS out of people !!!!!!!! dont lay in bed waiting for them to come get you!!!! cast those alien/demons back to the pit of hell in JESUS name!!! you only believe their aliens because it is the year 2011 if you were born befor all this sci/fi crap you would know they were DEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Harold Camping, is that you?

I thought you were on the lam?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

i actually have had my own personal experience with the other kind...a couple times. and it went nothing like what you're saying. aliens, i doubt, actually physically grab your. they intrude into your mind and probe. it seems invasive/painful because someone is breaking into your head.

question: are there any documented cases where someone witnessed someone else being abducted? some wife woken up in the middle of the night, freaking out cuz her husband's not there, and then wham, out of thin air he appears, scared $h!tless, walking like he rode a horse for 10hours? or are all abduction cases nothing more than a single person's account? that, to me, could signify that it's all in their head. i believe in aliens. i believe they are here, right now. i just don't believe they suck people up into spacecrafts, defile them and then send them on theor way. i think they enter our minds and probe us that way.

i mean...if i had a fleeting memory of a group of aliens breaking into my head, it could very well get turned around into anal probing. the human psyche plays crazy tricks on us when we don't know what's going on.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Betty and Barney Hill. Documented

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
because they have frickin' laser beams, took the lips off my cattle in the dead of night and made a mess of my crops in a couple hours. Oh yeah...they have acid for blood.

Why aren't people afraid would be the question...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

what if Jesus was an alien? oh wait...i'm sure you know he's not because the good book tels you other wise. i mean...biblically speaking...aliens could be angels. descending from clouds. magical powers. look similar to us yet distinctively different. all of y'all are operating under the assumption that you know what aliens are. like you're the master of the universe and have it all figured out.

you guys make me laugh. i feel sorry for your mother...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewsLies

so.."thenewslies" is quoting things that have been in the news?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

they have acid for blood? that's awesome! this earthly lsd just doesn't cut it anymore...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
so to you thats all B.S.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
so people think crop circles are fake but think that aliens are gonna come and kill us all. ah...the fear of the unknown...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

i think it a fear of the unknown, were just one race in a planet in a wide open galaxy, and we really have no idea what could be thrown at us, be it friendly or not

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
so people think crop circles are fake but think that aliens are gonna come and kill us all. ah...the fear of the unknown...

and suck our brains out, sterilize our souls and do other really really bad stuff....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wake up nose to nose with this, mid-autopsy, and tell me if you'd be able to maintain your composure.

In short; people fear the unknown, and no one can know what this guy is thinking. He could be smiling for Christ's sake.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
people fear what they don't understand, simple as that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

No pun taken...

I'm not afraid of aliens... Yet.

Live long and prosper... Preferably in peace.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Outrageo beat me to it but I'd still like to give my thoughts...

Why are people afraid of aliens? Its human nature to be scared of the unknown. Myself personally I rule nothing out. I cant say something doesnt exist if I cant even prove that it actually does exist. People are afraid of whats to come. No one wants something to tread on their territory. We as human have grown too comfortable in our world and we think we own it. We forget this was a gift to us as well as life itself. We can easily be kicked off in a sense just as we were put here. We have consumed almost everything we possibly can and still want more.

Having a fresh set of eyes could maybe help us out or save us. Who knows whats out there but I'm pretty sure they want nothing to do with us. Who would want a society full of greed and war? Or maybe we're just this giant experiment that they look at everyday and laugh. I know I do when I set back and people watch.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
www.google.com...=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=alien+abduction+support+group&aq=2m&aqi=g1g-v1g-m3&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=360d44dd1abab4d0

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join