It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura stumbling upon the Denver Airport underground facility conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-5-2011 by Zazamoukh because: link fixed

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bad link friend.

Hope that helps.
edit on 5/23/2011 by WraithXV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Thanks alot, I couldn't get it right

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Crazy! I can't believe I hadnt heard of this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thats it? No perspective or commentary? I would venture to say that most here have already seen that episode. Maybe you have a point or a tidbit that needs to be focused on and are planning on ammeding your thread and if so than I am off base but as it stands right now I wish I could take that mouse click back!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura finally starts looking into the Denver Airport. Something is definitely going on there.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zazamoukh

I worked on this place as an electrician and every contractor out there didn't know what they were building. 8 floors deep under the runways, the runways are long enough to land 2 c-130's at a time from each end and 1500 feet short of being a shuttle alternative, runway people thought this was weird.

There are sick Murals and Masonic capstones and secrets, I hate the place and I live in Denver area and I fly out Wednesday from there.

I HATE THAT PLACE IT GIVES ME THE WILLEY'S!

edit on 5/23/2011 by theindependentjournal because: Too add pics link didnt work right.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zazamoukh

Bunkers under the Denver airport? Damn, I didn't know that. I do know there's a military base in a near by mountain

I'm a big fan of Jesse Ventura. The latest conspiracy relating to Jesse is, and I found this out via Howard Stern Show, that TPTB are deleting his show off of peoples DVR's
I wouldn't be surprised, would you?

Thanks for the post
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

That's pretty amazing. That's how they manage to keep huge stuff like this a secret: "Compartmentalization". only spread out information on a "need to know" basis.

Is there any other weird stuff you noticed while working there?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Has anyone been to the airport recently? I am hearing reports that some of the murals have been painted over. Also, is there any verification or photos out there about the barbed wire fence pointing inward (to keep people in instead of out)???

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Two thigns wrong with this thread, it's just a video...and it was posted like two weeks ago...c'mon people! Get your acts together.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Obviously you didn't bother to read my post. I asked if the murals have recently been painted over. I am about to take a trip to Denver for a conference and will be flying into the airport. I want to know what I am looking at there and have read some stories about the murals.

new topics

top topics

join