It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice the sky being white? Like very white?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The sky is maybe a little brighter and whiter than normal.

But it is falling though

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Salt Lake (Ciggy-Air), Utah. We've had very wierd puffy whites as a background to extremely grey, black, and what I think are very wierd, abnormal clouds, and the grey=sky scenario has been a continual visual since mid-April. We've been trying to record the sun with the phone recorder because we accidentally did prior to the skies turning awful and were able to see the 2nd sun. The sun has been blocked for weeks now. It clears slightly, but generally with a view as tho from a fish-bowl where the side peripheral is blocked and maybe a sole spot of blue straight above, no side view allowed. Also, when the cloud cover lightens or starts to dissipate, military jets can be heard flying above for a few minutes.

There's a thread about NASA manufacturing and generating clouds with a huge machine which I haven't been to yet, so now I'm really curious.

The skies here do not look normal lately; the clouds are wierd, and when there's a lightening-second of sun that peeps thru, it's hard to pinpoint the sun's disc in the sky because one spot for visual leads to a second, or third spot, as if the sun is literally jumping in the sky. Maybe time to see the eye-doctor=nuts. Moreso, is that "white orbs" seem to appear behind the blacker-greyishes clouds, or they "mesh" into and with the white puffers behind the grey-veil.
As for Today, Rapture Day, it was clear blue sky, with a few languishing white puffers floating around. They are still not normal. Something is not right with the skies, the clouds, the weather, and the sun.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have not seen the sun (the actual glowing nuclear fire ball in the sky overhead) in over three days, so I would say that the sky is normal for this part of the country (North Central America). White though...sometimes...not unusual by any means. Did the OP have a proposed hypothesis for the sudden whiteness or is this some more doom and gloom, weather, HAARP, or other such phenomenon?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
why is this in 'conspiracies'?

what is the proposed conspiracy?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This really reads something like my mother would say just to get me out side or at lest get a few rays of sunshine though the window, J/k

any way grey skies windy raining

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Maybe the atomosphere is getting thinner, after all, it IS the atmosphere density that makes the sky appear blue.
Maybe the Earth is losing it's atmosphere due to, I dunno, Elinin? The moon's changing orbit? Our proximity to the galactic plane? Something else?
It's a scary thought, but not impossible.
If the sky really is losong it's colour, we've got problems, as in, mass-extinction problems.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
why is this in 'conspiracies'?

what is the proposed conspiracy?

Its been moved but at the time I was being paranoid about recent news that Iran was involved in 9/11. We coulda made them mad and then they hit new york.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by manontrial
Maybe the atomosphere is getting thinner, after all, it IS the atmosphere density that makes the sky appear blue.
Maybe the Earth is losing it's atmosphere due to, I dunno, Elinin? The moon's changing orbit? Our proximity to the galactic plane? Something else?
It's a scary thought, but not impossible.
If the sky really is losong it's colour, we've got problems, as in, mass-extinction problems.

Yikes. 2012? XD

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver Canada and the sky has been white here for weeks.. Sure we get the occasional breaks and see blue sky but often I can stare directly at the sun because it is just a diffuse yellow glow in the sky. Really bizarre..

I also stumbled upon this today. Not saying it's proof of anything but some of those 2012 theories have to do with incoming cosmic rays.

wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I haven't seen a blue sky in so long I almost forgot what they look like. Probably radiation dust. All of North America is apparently getting a mass dose. I would say all of this makes me sick. However the way things are going we all will be literally.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
near Pittsburgh, cloudy. Like normal I think we have London weather..lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join