It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book says USSR was behind Roswell UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I got off of work late last night, and awoke early this morning, then there was an article that caught my eye of how there was "ANOTHER" theory of the Roswell incident and I must say, the thought was intriguing too say the least.
I have watched the video of the interview of the author on the "Daily Show" and was a bit set back by the feasibility of these assumption's holding as much water as any other theory out there thus far.
With tie in of the Stalin era with the infamous Himmler, there added a cloud of even more possibility, but I am atill undecided. This is why I bring this issue to you guy's here on ATS, we are the most profound group of individuals of thing's of this nature and I would love to hear your input of these allegation's either being theoretically feasible or sheer nonsense and fodder for the fire.
The article is a must read, but the video of the Author is relevant as too who she is and how she eventually came to these amazing deduction's by way of confidential informant's that apparently had direct access to these event's.

According to Annie Jacobsen, the reporter who authored "Area 51," the spaceship was actually a Soviet spy plane that came down during a storm. Jacobsen claims it was filled with bizarre, genetically engineered child-sized pilots. Then-Soviet leader Joseph Stalin was hoping, Jacobsen alleges, that the new cause widespread panic in the U.S.

The Whole Story

I am very interested to see if you out there find these new ideas acceptable and permissible by way of the whole UFO at Roswell cover up feasible and practical.
Quite a "NEW" spin on the over all conspiracy in and of itself!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I must be getting off to work right now, but I am anxious too see what is or isn't applicable of these new conspiracy theory ideology.
Though the Roswell incident is a strange and mysterious incident in and of itself, there still remains the question of "What really happened at Roswell NM that fateful and historical day?"
SO, "Fact or Faked" is a remaining inclination of this being a factual event of nothing more than a propagandist act of either accidental malfunction or intentional act by one of our most feared enemies of the cold war era...
"HhhhMMmm?"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i remember reading a while back that the bodies at the roswell crash site were actually japanese P.O.W'S from world war II that had been tested on. something about them being dropped from heights

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So, then, what the government back then said was a weather balloon was actually a flying craft, not UFO but still a flying craft!

Then how come the government of USA didn't just come out and tell everyone, oh yeah it was a craft and it was from Russia or whoever else???

Why go through so much hiding etc. for a craft that was man made and man flown???

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm about to post this but good I used the search button first, this is amazing, the story seems to all go together, or maybe they are trying to cover up real aliens, or if this is true, what the Russian did is much more scary and more disturbing then real aliens.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Then how come the government of USA didn't just come out and tell everyone, oh yeah it was a craft and it was from Russia or whoever else???

During the cold war failed missions were a direct hit to the superiority that both the US and Soviet Russia claimed.

A claim that a US mission failed was a hit to the superiority of the US. Bad choice to disclose this then...

A claim that a flying object from Russia crashed inside US borders would have drummed up fears beyond control...not only would it be a hit to US's claim of superiority, but it would also show a weakness in air defense.

So instead they opted for controlled fear. One of extra-terrestrial beings, an agenda still being used to control fears, an agenda that has proven to be worth money as well.

I can imagine Russia sending a vehicle over to intentionally crash it to damage the claim of superiority made by the USA. But whether they could have and whether that happened, I don't know.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I was wondering when someone would get around to starting a thread about this; it's been 24 hours since the book was released. The claim is this: one of the original five key-holders to Area 51 told the author that Stalin deliberately crashed a disk shaped "fly and hover" craft in the United States in order to create mass hysteria. The "aliens" were actually teenagers that had been surgically and genetically altered by none other than Josef Mengele. Two of these victims were recovered alive,but comatose, so they were placed upright in cylinders filled with green goo. The craft was inscribed "Made in Russia" on the inside. This source claimed that they were able to reverse engineer the craft and that the US has a program to breed its own "aliens." There a holes in this story large enough to drive several large trucks through, but I won't point them out until everyone else has had time to read the book.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
im open to anything, but this holds veryyy little water with me.

simply, if you were Joseph Stalin and you wanted to cause mass hysteria, the last place i would send an "alien ship" would be in the middle of the desert so no one saw it. Why not near a major city? or hell even a borough or village?

we say Roswell, but it the crash was some 60-70 miles outside of town.

c'mon
edit on 19-5-2011 by pjp14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I thought the description of the "aliens" was pretty interesting...or whatever they called them.

Seems to me that they (whoever they are) did not put much thought behind a decent description for them and probably could of come up with something believable.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There a holes in this story large enough to drive several large trucks through, but I won't point them out until everyone else has had time to read the book.

This is my perspective on this as well. I want to get the book, read it and digest before I conclude any type of reasonable deduction. The premiss of the allegation's are rather thought provoking, but an the same hand here, we are talking about one of the 20th centuries biggest cover-up, conspiracy stories as well.
with our Government being so secretive about this issue, it could go either way, but for the most part, there is no absolutes in a world of question's with no answers, well, not "Definite" answer's anyway.
"Have you read the book DJVV001? And if so, how before it was released?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"Have you read the book DJVV001? And if so, how before it was released?

I have my ways. I've only just skimmed it, and my critique is posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yet another author trying to cash in on roswell with a wild theory.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

Have you read the book as well Spinster? Seems as if this was released in other country's before I heard about it or I just missed the train with it having come out....lol
I do intend on purchasing it, but for now, it will be a sit is, like you said, the Roswell incident is a cash cow for sure. But with the inner association's of Mingele,(SP?) Stalin and Himmler, it did kind of get my attention, especially with Mingele's(SP?) unwarranted sensation for mutational engineering and Himmler s lack of compassion for the human race as well. Stalin was no stranger to massive political and societal control as well.
Seems to me it would be a good read, but I will have to go back and read DJVV001's post about his over all review of the book.
I guess we are all different when it comes to digesting, processing and evaluating food for thought, but here on the ATS forums, it is best discussed with adherence to the fact we have been all duped before by such matter's dealing with new testimonies and theoretical evidence's.
Thanks thus far for all your guy's input's to this new and extraordinary claim of the Roswell incident, I am looking forward to reading your post DJVV001, have a busy life right now, but will definitely read your review with open mind and attention..Thanks!!
edit on 063131p://4574 by Allred5923 because: corrected posted names

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No Allred i havnt read the book, theres so many out their on roswell with wild theorys on what happened that as you said, its become a giant cash cow for authors, i dont think it would contain any facts or new information. But if you buy it let me know if its worth a read

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinster

No Allred i havnt read the book, theres so many out their on roswell with wild theorys on what happened that as you said, its become a giant cash cow for authors, i dont think it would contain any facts or new information. But if you buy it let me know if its worth a read

Sorry for the delay, managed to contract a viral bronchial thing, bed ridden for some time now, but up and running again.
I have not purchased the book yet, but will definitely give you the low down of these theory's for sure. I still think all thing's said, with the Government cover up and the none transparent trust we were instilled on that day, we are only left with imagination and conjecture. Me be another hogwash scenario, but at this stage of the game, who really knows?
Can't understand why the truth just wasn't told, been then again, maybe it has, just too convoluted to ever know for sure.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I should buy this book it sounds like a great read.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There was a story released a few days back by a gentle man who happens to be a contributor to the Yahoo news group. I wanted to see if anyone would bring it up, but no one has, so here ya go.

Area 51 is not a location as much as it is a theory in fantasy. It is the Excalibur of ufologists and conspiracy theorists. It is the Holy Grail of those that want to believe that we are not alone in the universe. I cannot blame the government not wanting a propagandized theory associated with a military base, or any other location that it protects.

Area 51 an imagination of the public

His claims are rather mundane to say the least, but it also seems as if he wants some spotlight epiphenomena moment for the explanations of these new book allegations being feasibly true. "This guy for real or what?"

top topics

join