It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure for all Cancers/diseases/Illnesses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Please take the time to read these pdf's, each one consists of more than 500 pages each and has much information to take in. Make a copy of these and also spread the word to loved ones. Thankyou for your time. Peace be with you all.

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

These are pdf files and each one consists of about 5 mb tops.

Alternative treatments to kill-off intestinal flukes/parasites:

Red clover blossoms (2 capsules, 3 times a day)
Pau D'arco (2 capsules, 3 times a day)
Vitamin C (10 or more grams per day)
Laetrile (as directed by source)
Grapes and grape juice (home-juiced, no meat in the diet)
Echinacea (2 capsules, 3 times a day)
Metabolic enzymes, take as directed
The macrobiotic diet.

Colloidal Silver - a simple homemade remedy for most illnesses: cancer, AIDS, Lyme's disease, arthritic pain, skin burns, etc.

Spectacular medical treatments described by Bob Beck.
edit on 15/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Alternative to Cure Malignancies,

1) Whole cloves canned, cannot be "ground cloves" as they will loose there parasiticides properties.
2) Buy "Artemisia absynthium" for your garden. Dry the leaves when they are in prime before harvesting ages. The leaves must be greenish gray and quite bitter.
3) Black Walnut - musn't turn black, soft and moldy (no good). The parasticide is only affected when the green hull surrounding the nut of the black walnut tree. Collect/purchase as "green balls" only.

Here is the link.

It's on "Page 38" of the PDF.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ahhhh that silver stuff is great for you....just ask this guy

Dont believe everything you read...theres plenty of scam artists out there selling any old rubbish/poison to line their own pockets.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Have you ever considered that to be of a side-effect and yes an overly usage of colliodal silver as he stated he has used for 15 years or more. Just because his skin is blue does not mean that hes unfit. He still uses the colloidal silver and have you even looked at the document at the last few quotes mentioned in this pdf that states, who have used it and when. Or did you just jump to find the most appealing video that would suit your beliefs.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Booking my seat here - until I can print off. Thanks S&F

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ah Ah, that's where Papa Smurf is. I must pay a visit with my net!!

15 years use? I wonder if consuming Blueberries everyday for 15 years would have the same effect?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
not all of it is to be believed....

many profiteers that want to suck the money out of your veins

plenty being suppressed by big pharmaceuticals

no surprise

natural cures /are/ out there...keep looking

and believe

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I always see people bring this guy up whenever the talk turns to colloidal silver, and yet they never explain the extreme over-use that this guy ADMITS to doing, do they?

Talk about being disingenuous.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No you shouldn't believe everything you read - just like you believe about the blue man - I'm not even going to watch it.

This is one case that happened approx., 40 year back and the guy was drinking half a bottle a day and by the way stated he had never felt so well. Very Rare!

I use this for brushing my teeth and take 20 mls every day - I haven't had any bother with my teeth AT All since I stopped visiting top class private dentist and started using CS. I haven't had a cold or flu and at the first sign of bladder infection which some people are prone to - I take an extra dose

Don't do the talk until you've done the walk.

Big Pharma have tried all ways to ban this product which has no side effects and cures all kinds - I have all the literature on this. You can also make your own but you need to be precise with pure water. Read Up on it. Instead of jumping to the only scare story there is also read up on ALL the scare stories that happen to be true when taking Prescription Meds from you GP - you will then see which is the safer and more effective medication that they don't want you to know about like for instance "honey and cinnamon" google it!

Why do you think Big Pharma is clamping down on all this stuff - because it works and is a threat to their financial money tree along side the fact that many many of their patents are also running out. (what a shame!)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thanks for posting the links I'll have to check em out!

Something to consider for the naysayers and papa smurf fear mongering...

You should always investigate and research anything you're using to treat an ailment, including pharmaceuticals. Just because something made it through the FDA doesn't mean it is 100% safe, it just means the claims of what it does has been verified. In fact most of them are pretty dangerous if you read the warnings they come with.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The author of the article claiming to cure cancer, died of CANCER. I guess that's the best way to debunk this. I'm all for alternative medicine, but C'MON....A cure All:????

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

The author of the article claiming to cure cancer, died of CANCER. I guess that's the best way to debunk this. I'm all for alternative medicine, but C'MON....A cure All:????

Evidence please!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Yea, and not only was he taking mega doses, I believe he made his homemade with impure silver. It has be 99.99% or you can have all kinds of nasty side effects, one of them obviously turning blue.

His condition is Argyria by the way, and I take colloidal silver everyday and Im not blue yet

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Has anybody read through those pdf's yet? Can imagine it would work easier if someone could read and summarize a chapter or few at a time.

Just a thought. So far, very interesting.

S & F OP

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Syncrometer Full manual

Large read but well worth it

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

Evidence please!

Well, it was simple really, I looked up the Author's name in a web search and found this:

Clark's claims and devices have been dismissed by authorities ranging from the US Federal Trade Commission and Food and Drug Administration to alternative medicine figures such as Andrew Weil as scientifically unfounded, "bizarre",[3] and potentially fraudulent.[4] Clark died 3 September 2009 of multiple myeloma (a blood and bone cancer).

Here's the link :en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Clark's claims and devices have been dismissed by authorities ranging from the US Federal Trade Commission and Food and Drug Administration to alternative medicine figures such as Andrew Weil as scientifically unfounded, "bizarre",[3] and potentially fraudulent.[4] Clark died 3 September 2009 of multiple myeloma (a blood and bone cancer).

There's your answer then - either not true - more lies by the Fed or they killed him off. (another one bites the dust)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have a quick question. Is there anything you can recommend for chronic, medium to high level pain? Tried acupuncture, no help. Only thing that's helped for years is narcotics.Even though I'm a legal junkie. I'm still a junkie. Really would like to get off this stuff, but when I've tried the level of pain makes a normal life impossible. I'll try things within reason.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What's your level of pain on a scale of 1-10?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
2 Paracetamol + 2 Ibuprofen (4tabs) Taken together every 6 hrs is the most effective pain relief you will get - before Prescription from your GP and it very much depends on what is causing the pain.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join