It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bombs on the bridge??? (Need Info Please)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

All about 9-11 and it mentions Bombs on a bridge. I've never heard of that. Can someone inform me what the rapper is talking about on that one?

Edit: Strong Language in the video. I keep forgeting to tell people that. I must be desensitized.

edit on 5/15/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

This might help.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

How does this relate to a conspiracy? Why isn't this more well known?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think its huge info, not a peep about it in the 911 commission report. I'm just spreading information. Its not very well known because it was swept under the rug, and discussion of this "theory" is frowned upon, even on ATS. That should tell you something.

Another article. www.haaretz.com...

edit on 15-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It does seem odd. I think Ima try to do some more research on it.

Also interestingly that video you linked had a excerpt of the song I linked.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

How does this relate to a conspiracy? Why isn't this more well known?

Probably because the report was one of many erroneous early reports arising from the confusion of the day and was soon retracted .

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think the documentary 911missinglinks.com sums it up nicely. Its also pretty scary.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Are you saying Israeli's weren't arrested? lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I disagree. If it was a conspiracy or not idk. But it's ignorant to call it false when we have evidence. Maybe it was someone trying to use the confusion to their advantage? Who knows.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Alfie1

Are you saying Israeli's weren't arrested? lol

I am saying there were no trucks/vans containing explosives and no such vehicle exploded.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
there was an old discussion here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this is from infowars.. pro conspiracy side..

www.infowars.net...

and this one.. anti conspiracy side..

www.911myths.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This might help.

This footage is also included in the documentary " War by deception 2011 The shadow government and shadow economy ".
Some great research has been put into it.
With some new stuff that i reckon a lot of people have never seen.
It`s two and a half hours, packed with info.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just to add. Some of that video in the video I showed was from a documentary about the Protocols of Zion, made by a Jewish guy for an HBO documentary. He goes into 911 and the Urban Systems moving company that was their cover. The owner fled to Israel and left his business behind.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by Alfie1

I disagree. If it was a conspiracy or not idk. But it's ignorant to call it false when we have evidence. Maybe it was someone trying to use the confusion to their advantage? Who knows.

You obviously want it to have happened, like mayabong, but it just didn't :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I seriously doubt that they were held for 71 days when there was nothing to suspect them for.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

I seriously doubt that they were held for 71 days when there was nothing to suspect them for.

And if they were carrying explosives or had detonated a vehicle you think they would have been released ?

The story just makes no sense. On a day when the whole WTC complex is destroyed, the Pentagon hit and another plane down near Shanksville, thousands are killed and yet a few guys are supposed to be driving around New York carrying explosives. For what exactly ? How would their 2 pennyworth make any diffrence to anything ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I think 911 was supposed to be worse, but not all the plans went right. Maybe the truck was supposed to explode in front of WTC 7 to make it look a little more like a collapse. Just my theory anyways. I'm not gonna argue this anymore. To me its not that far fetched of an idea when you look back at the Lavon Affair and the USS liberty and the king david hotel bombing.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I am saying there were no trucks/vans containing explosives and no such vehicle exploded.

Like hell there wasn't.

Do your homework, find your own sources, and don't let revisionists like this rewrite the events of 9-11 for you.

This van was loaded with them, and painted with a mural...

This van had traces of explosives detected by dogs and five dancing Mossad and IDF agents who later admitted they were there to 'document the event'.

All of them were given a 'no questions asked free ride home' back to Israel courtesy of DHS.
edit on 15-5-2011 by twitchy because: My Cat was Barking

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

And if you really believe that hogwash, complete with photo-shopped van, I see little hope of you arriving at the truth about anything.

Doesn't it seem at all odd to you that conspirators involved in mass murder would drive around New York on 9/11 with that device on the side ? A bit like Jack the Ripper driving around London in a hansom cab with J Ripper and a bloody dagger on the side.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by twitchy

And if you really believe that hogwash, complete with photo-shopped van, I see little hope of you arriving at the truth about anything.

Ths actual pics of the van are rapidly vanishing from the net, but I think you probably know that. I'd dig it up out of my research files, but arguing with you about events that were well documented and widely reported isn't on my to do list today. 10 years isn't that long friend, rewriting history takes time, sorry.

<<   2  3 >>

join