It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by GringoViejo

Maybe if you got off your lazy #, and looked (And I mean really look at it, not a passing glance) at the sky everyday, you'd know something's going on. The sky is not normal right now. The evidence is outside in the real world. You know, that bright place?
I never once said chemtrails are causing it. don't put words in my mouth.

So you are claiming that the sky has changed (with no evidence) in a geo-engineering/chemtrail forum while not claiming that "chemtrails" are causing it? Please describe this change, and enlighten the board as to what is causing the change.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Yes it is....

The sky is not normal right now.

I first started to fly nearly 40 years ago. I pay attention to the sky.

I spent about 30 years total, flying passengers for a living...last 23 or so, with a major U.S. airline. All over the world (except for Africa, and only a little in Asia).

I look at the sky, today...NO CHANGE. More air traffic, but that's the only difference.

edit on Sun 15 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Do you have any evidence?

You make the claim, you show the proof.

Otherwise your supposition is worthless, and only based on belief. Not evidence.

I'm pleading at this point for any evidence that shows "chemtrails" are not contrails.

Where would any evidence be found to support this, that's the problem.
Do you think they would let any evidence for all to see be found.

Love shall set you free!!

Knowledge shall set you free.

Who are "they"?

I guess we could start with some evidence as to who "they" are.

Good luck.

Deny Ignorance

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
HAHA! people are trying to tell me what statistics means. That's classic. You don't know how hard I'm laughing right now.
By the way, I did give you the numbers. The sky was its real color just twice this year, starting from January 1st, 2011. It was overcast for more than 50% of the days.
The evidence is in the sky.. Look up!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

HAHA! people are trying to tell me what statistics means. That's classic. You don't know how hard I'm laughing right now.
By the way, I did give you the numbers. The sky was its real color just twice this year, starting from January 1st, 2011. It was overcast for more than 50% of the days.

No you gave us nothing but qualitative observations, real evidence is quantitative. What is the hexadecimal value of that color? How do you know that on those two days it was the exact same color? Another question, how do you know what the "normal" color of the sky is, you don't even have the measurement of the color value of the sky on any given day. How do you know it was overcast for more than 50% of the days, do you know how many days that it was clear vs. how many days it was overcast? In case you didn't know, it is not unusual for the sky to be overcast (here is a link on weather, in case you need clarification about just how normal overcast skies are).
edit on 5/15/11 by adeclerk because: sp

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Actually, what is classic, is a "chemmie" making broad sweeping claims about the sky while simultaneously having no evidence to back it up.

You may not be of the "chemtrail" ilk, but you are doing the same thing.

So, again, any evidence?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The sky has changed.
Day and Night.

Why its has change, can be debated...but what I will Not accept...is anyone trying to tell Me that I am wrong.

Is this thread, an attempt to re-write history, put doubt in the peoples minds here on ATS?
I definitely think it is.

Trust your inner voice.

edit on 15-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1000TonBlocks
The sky has changed.
Day and Night.

Why its has change, can be debated...but what I will Not accept...is anyone trying to tell Me that I am wrong.

Is this thread, an attempt to re-write history, put doubt in the peoples minds here on ATS?

Trust your inner voice.

I will tell you directly that you are wrong, you have no evidence for a claim as far fetched as the sky changing. No one is rewriting history, since a change in the sky has never been recorded.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The sky has changed.
Day and Night.

What has changed?

Why don't you tell us the evidence that makes you think thesky has changed?

i don't

Trust your inner voice.

I'm sure charles Manson was doing so....

Personally I prefer to trust then evidence, hence my request above.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The sky has changed.
Day and Night.

Trust your inner voice.

The truth is not predicated on your acceptance of anything.

I could assume you are wrong based on the fact you offer no evidence to support your claims.

So, I ask all "Chemmies" what point is there to your "truth" if you cannot show some sort of evidence?

What good is it knowing the "truth" If you are the only one(s) that believes?

If it were "true" surely there would be some evidence?

You wouldn't happen to be the "missing chemical link," would you?

Maybe you have some evidence?

Standing by.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

A guilty laugh no doubt....because if you knew what statistics is then you would not have made those previous statements, or you are now asheamed of them

By the way, I did give you the numbers. The sky was its real color just twice this year, starting from January 1st, 2011.

What is its "real colour", at what time of day? what lat & long? with what composition of aerosols in the sky and what % cloud cover? Which days?

It was overcast for more than 50% of the days.

what % overcast, at what altitudes was the cloud? What type(s) of cloud covering was covering what % of the sky? What was the colour of the proportion of the sky that was not overcast?

Looking up now I see a partly cloudy sky - with fluffly cloud at about 3000 feet perhaps 1 octave, and a much higher partial layer of cirrus perhaps 3 octaves.

The sky is sky blue (duh!) nd seems perfectly normal.

We had heavy rain over the weekend, but last week we had plenty of warm clear weather too - much more than 2 days of normal sky cover in the last 10.

So I think your idea of statistics is inadequate, at best. But deluded seems like a more apporporiate adjective if you think it comprises evidence of anything.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You are not interested in truth anyways, so who cares about anyone's predications lol.

You are true nutters to tell people the skies have not changed, i do not know a single person who would agree.....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I agree with him. I'm pretty sure Weedwaker, Phage, Essan, Uncinus agree with him.

so clearly your visual acuity is not all that good - maybe that is why you think the sky has changed??!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't think you read my statement close enough, let me reiterate.

I will Not accept anyone telling me that I am wrong...
That includes anyone asking for Proofs ... as none are needed.

I am merely stating what IS.

The sky HAS changed......but why !

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There's no arguing with those strong points! If you can never accept that you are wrong, how do you ever expect to learn and deny your own ignorance? You can't learn if you can't make mistakes. BTW: Did you find any evidence yet?
edit on 5/15/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sorry, I know you don't like being wrong, but you are.

What "IS" is your interpretation of what evidence is and is not.

Technical note: Someone telling you something and asking for something are two different things.

Maybe no proof is needed for you, but that does not mean your "truth" is fact.

So, here we go again...

Evidence?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

And you think that i shuold all accept your word because I know you are trustworthy?
Because the word of random posters on the 'net is always true?

Why should I believe you over what I can see myself? Clearly the sky has not changed at all as far as I can see, and your refusal to provide evidence that I am wrong makes me think you are hiding something from me.

The sky HAS changed..

I will not accept you saying the sky has changed unless you show me some convincing evidence.

At the moment I am thinking that you are part of some cover-up - what ae you hiding??

....but why !

I don't know why you would want to be part of a cover-up - you'll have to answer that one for us too.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

There's no arguing with those strong points! If you can never accept that you are wrong, and deny your own ignorance? You can't learn if you can't make mistakes. BTW: Did you find any evidence yet?

*Laughs*
"how do you ever expect to learn ?"

There will be No squaring of this circle, sir.

Carry on.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

You are not interested in truth anyways, so who cares about anyone's predications lol.

You are true nutters to tell people the skies have not changed, i do not know a single person who would agree.....

Oh I am interested in truth. If "chemtrails" existed, I would gladly march on Washington, as I assume everyone else would be inclined to do.

You wouldn't possibly have any of this damning evidence, would you? Or are you just making claims based on supposition as well?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

There's no arguing with those strong points! If you can never accept that you are wrong, and deny your own ignorance? You can't learn if you can't make mistakes. BTW: Did you find any evidence yet?

*Laughs*
"how do you ever expect to learn ?"

There will be No squaring of this circle, sir.

Carry on.

So then you don't have any evidence? Because my inner voice is saying ask for evidence so we can have proof based on verifiable facts.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join