It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your a Doomsayer of reputation (!) prove it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There have been many many people who have, still are and will continue to post prophetic type messages on ATS and other places about the coming of Christ and the end of the world. Usually they are religious who do not understand anything.

This is aimed specifically to those who think they hear from God and follow Christ (Shhh but don't tell them even Christ said he doesn't know the day or the hour and people will be buying and selling and getting on with normal life fully unawares when it happens....shhhhh - don't tell them)

All I want to do is hear from any of you who do think you hear from God accurately and who already have or are prepared to put a date on the return of Christ. Should be at least 4 of you out there by my reckoning. Even Doctorex used to believe in a date but I'm not sure he'll stand by it. I want to see if any of you will put your faith in your words and all I ask is that you'd be prepared to sell everything and withdraw all you have and give it to me to distribute as absolute proof you are convinced you are right.

If you are willing to do that we will make arrangeemtns and you will have my respect even though I'll have your money.

If you believe you know the date but won't do what I ask, don't bother replying as you are a fraud. I just want to hear from those who are prepared to put their 'money' where their mouth is.

Is anyone game who currently posting, has in the past and wants to try again or who was about to anyway?

Is anyone out there?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

It don't take Einstein to work out there won't be any serious challengers! Most of them are wimps when asked to lay it all the line! I'm with you OP! lets hear it doomsdayers!
edit on 15-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I'm with you daggyz on this one though I'm with the above in doubting that anyone will rise to your challenge. 'Twould be nice though, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i would be happy to trade you all my money for just some respect

no, really

unfortunately you now owe $118,000

edit on 15-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: forget to add in the credit card too

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i would be happy to trade you all my money for just some respect

no, really

unfortunately you now owe $118,000

You'll be able to tell how many people on ATS can do math by the number of stars you get. It took me a minute, but that's really funny.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Amazing how someone who seems to know the bible uses it against those who believe in it. Faith is something that is judged by God not by man. I get where you are going with this but i feel you are setting your self up to be judged on your faith by judging others on theirs. And personally i bet if you saw that kind of devotion if the end of the world didn't happen you would give the money back but it would forever burn in you that you yourself couldn't follow that type of faith or that you could never be devoted to anything to that degree. i honestly wish i had that type of devotion to not question to not fear and to trust the creator if i had been told. And what if it does happen how is he going to look at you for wanting to make a buck off his chosen?
edit on 15-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We need a new forum called the Bait And Bash The Christian forum for threads like this. What some people do for their jollies never ceases to amaze me.

Are you seriously looking for a date or are you just bored to tears and trying to bait one of the brethren from the fringe into the open so that you and your buddies can sharpen your claws on them? Catch my drift? If you truly sojourn that's one thing but if you're just one of those who as a boy used to find the baby birds that fell out of the nest and round up four or five of the neighborhood cats to toss it in front of (to further science of course) that's another.

Maybe I'm your huckleberry. Serious or no?
edit on 15-5-2011 by CmdrZero because: none

top topics

join