It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bones of Jesus-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
In order to understand what the 44 viking boats transported up the Rhine to Colognia Agrippinania in Germany, it is possible that the bones of Jesus went up the Rhine. The legend of the gollum of Prague is wrong. The Jews went up the wrong well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
As history states, queen Veleda of Exsternstein knew about the tomb by Exsternstein. There where Jesus’s body was hidden by the Romans. King Attanno of Soest or Sal Stadt inherited the secret and was buried along with one third of the treasure of the Rhine in an underground tower called Schlangenturm. That’s where the bones of Jesus-Christ are hidden. The Thidrek saga is correct. Or the Suffridus Petrus saga to be even more exact. The world will know about this secret, soon, Jesus did not resurrect, his bones are in the treasure of the Rhine, however his spirit went up to heaven. The bones of Jesus-Christ are in Germany. Not in Polland. The Jews went up the wrong well. The gollum of Prague was incorrect. May the world protect Soest, ufos are allready there signed Bioluminous dragonfly.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This makes no sense at all. If you wanted to destroy bones you simply pulverize them and dump them in a river.

Why go to the extravagance of moving a body that needs to be hidden?

Besides, what does this have to do with the hoax called 2012?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by widukindHH15gran
King Widukind emptied the gruft by externstein before king Charlemagne came to destroy Irminsul, ordered by pope Leo III, that's all the bones of Jesus disapperead. God bless you!

Didnt the story go that the body of Jesus was asended into heaven? Wouldnt his bones go with him? If so then no bones would remain on earth to be found.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by DanDeath

Don't you think its possible that what they saw was his spirit rising and not his physical body? Most christians I talk to believe that to be the case. Most level headed christians don't believe his actual body rose up into the sky or whatever is stated.

If you think about it in that sense, then it is possible that his bones can be found.

I dont think the bible left any doubt about how this went down. Mary M went to the tomb the next day and Jesus was gone. His body was not there. Later on he was seen whole by his deciples and then he asended into heaven. He took the whole body with him.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For a non believer if Jesus existed then he was human like the rest of us. His followers would have certainly tried to preserve his remains (even if his spirit acended to heaven). So there could very well be remains of the Man Jesus Christ. It would be very interesting to test his DNA and see if it is unique. I am a non believer only because I must have someting tangible to grasp onto for me to believe. I find it hard to believe in myth and invisible super beings without some form of evidence beyond words written by ancient man.

I hope they did find some remains. If they are unique they could provide some evidence to his existence as an aberition to a normal human wich could allow me to lean more toward belief.

I would love to think I continue after I die but at this point there is no reason to believe so. Some wildly unique bones traced to a savior would make it much easier to have some faith.

A "loving god" would provide us such evidence rather than letting us non believers just burn in hell because we refuse to believe what "someone" says is true.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by DanDeath

Don't you think its possible that what they saw was his spirit rising and not his physical body? Most christians I talk to believe that to be the case. Most level headed christians don't believe his actual body rose up into the sky or whatever is stated.

If you think about it in that sense, then it is possible that his bones can be found.

I dont think the bible left any doubt about how this went down. Mary M went to the tomb the next day and Jesus was gone. His body was not there. Later on he was seen whole by his deciples and then he asended into heaven. He took the whole body with him.

The body was gone because the Romans secretly stole the body during the night, lest the tomb should become a place of pilgrimage. Yes, I know the Gospels don't say that, but then, if it really happened, you wouldn't expect religious texts propagandizing that Jesus was divine to mention it, would you? And you can never prove it didn't happen, can you, only argue it didn't in a way that can always be rebutted?

The body that Jesus appeared in to his disciples was his spirit form, temporarily materialized.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The bones of jesus?
What bones?
He never existed.
He was invented by Constantine as a new god, for his holy roman empire. So that all peoples of his new empire , would have the same god to worship.
I think you should all read about the ` council of Nicea ` thats were the jesus bs began. Or was were they decided/accepted that jesus was to be the new god of the holy roman empire. After waiting 18mths and out of a list of 400 gods to choose from, they were left with 2 and Constantine said. I`ve waited long enough. I will have these 2 gods made into one. This will be the our new god, so that all my people will worship the same thing.
And we have had this bollocks brainwashed into our heads, ever since. yes he wallked on water
and he fed 1000s of people with a loaf of bread and a couple of small fishs
He even turned water into wine

Cured the lame and gave sight to the blind
What a hero,a great good kind loving gentle god
Brought to you by a bunch of perverts in black dresses who`d rip you off or rape you, without a blink of the eye.
Opium of the masses.....
edit on 15-5-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Even as a Christian, I hope they do find the bones of Jesus. Not that they would be able to definitely prove without a doubt who the bones belong to, but I think it would actually help.

Billions of Christians do not follow the word of Jesus. Billions make it fit their own personal view. Perhaps if the bones were found there would be a second reformation so to speak and followers would once again be able to focus on the words and teachings of Jesus. The man was pretty amazing even without the miracles. It was his words and actions that made him a great being, not solely because he healed and ascended after resurrection.

I think today's world needs a giant dose of what Jesus was selling. A GIANT dose.

Cool thread btw

edit on 15-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by widukindHH15gran

It won't happen and even if someone found bones and claimed they were that of Jesus how would you prove it?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Even as a Christian, I hope they do find the bones of Jesus. Not that they would be able to definitely prove without a doubt who the bones belong to, but I think it would actually help.

Billions of Christians do not follow the word of Jesus. Billions make it fit their own personal view. Perhaps if the bones were found there would be a second reformation so to speak and followers would once again be able to focus on the words and teachings of Jesus. The man was pretty amazing even without the miracles. It was his words and actions that made him a great being, not solely because he healed and ascended after resurrection.

I think today's world needs a giant dose of what Jesus was selling. A GIANT dose.

Cool thread btw

edit on 15-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

You cannot be a Christian who believes that Jesus was bodily resurrected and yet still believe in the possibility that his bones could be found. It's a contradiction in terms. Resurrection is either physical or it ain't resurrection - it would have been just his spirit that appeared after his death. Sorry, but you are confused.
edit on 15-5-2011 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by widukindHH15gran

They will realize that the bones were actually that of "Gesus Chrest" and that he died of syphilis, not crucifixion. It will be sad, but the Christians will still be entranced in a lie and continue to spread the disease known as Christianity.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Did you hear that Jesus' leg bone was connected to his thigh bone? And his thigh bone connected to his hip bone? And his hip bone connected to his back-bone. So praise da name of da lord. And did you know that Jesus' bones, after such a long time, have gotten quite dry.

Dry bones, dry bones, gonna, dance around.

Amen.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

it is incumbent on you to supply evedence that any alledged bones you allegedly have are from the corpse of the alleged " jesus"

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've often wondered if Jesus signed autographs in his hayday, when he had large crowds gathering.

A signature here, a signature there on souvenir crosses would be worth a pretty penny these days.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What will you all do when you stand before the Judgement Throne of God... no apology will save you then.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
What will you all do when you stand before the Judgement Throne of God... no apology will save you then.

I'd ask him why he allowed billions of people to die in religious wars, acts of god and evil leaders.

That would be my time to judge him as a failed god.

edit on 15/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you want to know what would happen i suggest you sit and watch the film 'THE BODY' with Antonio Banderas..an excellent film that deals with exactly this problem..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

if you actually read the bible - it clarly states that " last munuite repentance " is permitted

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
the claim that the aleged bones of the alleged jesus are extant , in the 2st centurary falsifies biblical claims

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join