It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozweatherman "That looks like no weatherballoon I've ever seen" The Boomerang UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yup they're real... And yeah the manufacturer is far away, but remember governments always buy spy toys from one another (mostly from the US).

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Matti420

I would think that the V shaped blimp would be faster than a regular blimp especially if it's at high altitude... As far as this particular blimp spying, I don't think it was... This looks like possibly a test... And yes you could mount advanced optics on these things and spy, but I agree with you that it would have to maintain a spying/slower speed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

That reminds me of an article I read in a magazine years ago (popular science??). I have tried finding the article online, but no luck. It was about an invisibility tech that was being tested using blimps. Since they are slow moving, they could be "skinned" with a material that showed projections. Cameras where used to capture the scene surrounding the blimp then projected those images onto the outer surface, cloaking it. Making it blend with it's surroundings.

I have read many UFO sighting that could be explained using this sort of technology.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

Cool, ill check the video when I get home(if I have time...got to party tonight, it is Friday afterall =P)...Cheers for explaining that a bit, I know nothing about Blimps so I can't really dispute anything you have said(unfortunately...haha)...I just couldn't contemplate the fact these would fly so fast. Star for you my man, mainly for not going off on one(as so many people on here do whenever they are questioned).

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not everyone has the time nor inclination to watch a 26 min video.

So, question: is there any reason why a) the best footage isn't in the 1st minute and b) why the little (about 2 seconds worth) of actual footage there is in the 1st minute is just repeated several times, with the camera cutting away as soon as the object comes into view?

The immediate impression all this gives is that it's a hoax and certainly not worth watching any more of the video. .

If it's not a hoax, and you genuinely want people to watch and give opinions of what it might be, show us a 2 minute video of the best footage only, which we can always watch several times ourselves should we wish.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

lol essan i like you, but i aint editing footage for you.........I don't know what to think of it...ive posted it for you all to look at, not for me to pretend im a expert.....watch it or don't, up to you

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Sorry, didn't mean for you to edit it
- I'm was getting at the guy who took the footage in the first place and obviously did edit it into a very long video when a more concise one would have been - IMHO - much more convincing. As it is,. I couldn't watch it at work if I wanted as my computer is rather old and can only handle a minute or two of video before it crashes.

Given location and broad daylight I would however expect that if it were something untoward more people would have seen it?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is the second very similar video I have seen in a couple days now.

The first logical thought I had was geese. But....when they reappear, they are so high, if it is the same thing he was seeing there was no way it could have been birds. My guess is it's a plane, but not one that we are "supposed" to see.

I'm not so sure it actually stopped in mid flight thought. It was so high when the guy said it stopped....it was hard to reference it. If it were say 60,000 feet or so and moving very fast, then slowed down to a couple hundred miles an hour it would appear to have stopped. Or close to it. Especially if it then went back to going really fast.

I think this is a very real video. It looks credible, and Zazz wouldn't intentionally post a hoax. My guess is a top secret plane.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Given location and broad daylight I would however expect that if it were something untoward more people would have seen it?

yes its painfully long, but i do point out the times worth looking at that i could see.
i believe he said he could only see it with the infared on? he had 2 cameras shooting. see quote on page one.
cheers z

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

I think this is a very real video. It looks credible, and Zazz wouldn't intentionally post a hoax. My guess is a top secret plane.

lol no i would not ty!
however doesn't mean it isn't a hoax....i think smoe of our atsers are clever enough to debunk it if it is.
but so far, its getting some good traction in terms of interest.
I'm not sure why the guy who wrote communion i quote on the first page says the footage is legit...hmmm maybe he looked into the raw?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by webpirate

however doesn't mean it isn't a hoax....i think smoe of our atsers are clever enough to debunk it if it is.

Oh indeed! I once posted one here that went viral for a while that seems very legit it was something until ATSers investigated it enough to figure out it was a radio controlled plane club practicing for an event.

If someone is trying to hoax us...not you of course!
They are using the exact same images on several videos. I have seen this shape before like I said in the last few days.

I really do think there have been a couple people looking in the right place at the right time with video and have captured an "experimental plane" for lack of anything better to call it.

Definitely a UFO, but it's from Earth, and not elsewhere....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Too high and fast for geese or any bird really. The blimp thing I'm not too sure about either unless it has cloaking technology as well (which doesn't exist on earth as far as anyone knows) and I'm fairly sure those blimps cannot go that fast. Just my opinion. Thanks for posting Zazz, I enjoyed it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks like geese "V" formation + poor resolution video = the above video!

Similar example:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The editing is horrible and frustrating. I'm thinking microlight, sailplane or a hang glider.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks like he lives under a UFO hotspot!

96 vids

edit on 13/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Nice find.If it's not a new type of secret aircraft is the best UFO video i have seen in ages.

The first boomerang UFO is good.It is not birds because in both the example videos posted you can tell that there are multiple items/birds,this one looks solid.
Around 18 minutes is propably a bug ar a bird
And the 21:25 is going to fast for me to understand what it is.

Thank you for posting it

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
It's a massive government spy blimp... they are the size of football fields payed for with your tax dollars to spy on you...

In 2001, the Missile Defense Agency awarded Lockheed Martin a $40 million contract to work on the High Altitude Airship, a 500-foot-long (152-meter-long) blimp, 25 times larger than the Goodyear blimp and much more capable than the Ascender and could loiter at altitudes above 65,000 feet for as long as a year.

Persistent reports of silent, boomerang-shaped UFOs have been occurring for almost two decades, which suggests once again that lighter-than-air vehicles may account for most, if not all of these types of sightings, given the fact that public disclosure of advanced technology is often 10-20 years behind the actual deployment

Source of picture
edit on 13-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: added picture

edit on 13-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: Added more stuff

has anyone suggested that that blimp might be the source of the phoenix lights? looks about the right shape and is clearly massive... I just don't know if they had one built at the time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
can the infrared be picking up orbiting stallites??? Just a thought.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I honestly have no clue...it could be a Fresno Nightcrawler with it's leg spread for all I can tell. Maybe that's why they walk funny and have those white sheet-like stuff draped over them heh...that would just be the big daddy out for a spin.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We can sit here all day guessing what it is, but the clip is worthless as an evaluation tool because it's of terrible quality (poorly shot, poorly framed, poorly focused, bad equipment). I don't see anything to indicate that the object at 21:51 is the same as the earlier v-shaped object, it probably isn't. The v-shaped object is moving too fast to be birds, but it could have any number of conventional explanations such as a jet aircraft flying at an angle that made the wings reflect light (and therefore be "visible") while the fuselage was not reflecting light making it harder to make out. I work near two airports and I frequently see these tricks of light in the morning when the sun is low, aircraft look EXACTLY like flying saucers or triangles/ boomerangs when they reflect the light certain ways. A good, clear movie probably would have shown it to be a conventional aircraft (and this is why UFO videos are mostly fuzzy at best, because a clear video shows the object for the ho-hum reality that it is). As for the 21:51 object, who knows. It's a dot. A dot can be anything. A bug, a bird, a spaceship, a piece of trash blowing around, anything. I believe there is something going on in the world regarding strange craft in the sky (not sure if they are ETs, time travelers, or just military experiments), but I don't think there's anything noteworthy about this particular clip.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join