It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Yes they just want to assert their position of superiority and label all believers of this as lunatics. When in reality if Chem-Trails turn out to be true the deniers might actually be the Lunatics.

Its pure Lunacy!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Yes they just want to assert their position of superiority and label all believers of this as lunatics. When in reality if Chem-Trails turn out to be true the deniers might actually be the Lunatics.

Its pure Lunacy!

Again, what EVIDENCE do you have to support your claims?

Attacking those who present EVIDENCE does not constitute a valid rebuttal.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Never said they existed i just said to deny they exist is ignorant.Without looking further into the topic; which i do not know enough about to come to a conclusion about. Read my post again.
edit on 14-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

Why is it 'ignorant' to deny they exist if that is what the evidence implies? I used to believe those ines in the sky were chemtrails. For years I figured the Government was spraying us with something. Then i started to read these threads, and see the mountains of evidence pointing AWAY from chemtrails, while at the same time saw NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE whatsoever from those supporting the chemtrail theory.

So, if you dont have all the info, and dont have any evidence, why assume anyone who doesnt agree with you is 'ignorant'?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Tecumte

Yep, they now teach children that our 'clouds' can come out of the exhaust of a plane with the words 'particle air' on the side. Like the 'new math' we now have the 'new science' being taught and the indoctrination with plane created cloud viewing for children to become aclimated to it.

www.gatheringspot.net...

Those are some interesting claims in that link. Have yo come across any actual COPIES of the suposed text, or just second and third hand reports of what someone heard someone say?

Yea, funny you should ask, I actually came across a copy of the EXACT text when my 7th grade child brought home the EXACT same text book with the picture of a plane with 'particle air' stamped on the side of it spewing out a huge smokey looking trails to modify the atmosphere. In the text book they were aclimating MY 7th graders that this would be an acceptable and even desirable technique to modify our atmosphere. A happy litttle smiling plane spewing out extra carbon based particles to compensate for the 'other pollution' mankind is alledgedly creating.TRUTH is surely stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yep, they now teach children that our 'clouds' can come out of the exhaust of a plane with the words 'particle air' on the side. Like the 'new math' we now have the 'new science' being taught and the indoctrination with plane created cloud viewing for children to become aclimated to it.

www.gatheringspot.net...

Those are some interesting claims in that link. Have yo come across any actual COPIES of the suposed text, or just second and third hand reports of what someone heard someone say?

Yea, funny you should ask, I actually came across a copy of the EXACT text when my 7th grade child brought home the EXACT same text book with the picture of a plane with 'particle air' stamped on the side of it spewing out a huge smokey looking trails to modify the atmosphere. In the text book they were aclimating MY 7th graders that this would be an acceptable and even desirable technique to modify our atmosphere. A happy litttle smiling plane spewing out extra carbon based particles to compensate for the 'other pollution' mankind is alledgedly creating.TRUTH is surely stranger than fiction.

Well that sucks for your child's school. However, contrails are essentially clouds. You should be taking issue with the fact they aren't teaching how clouds naturally form in our atmosphere and that planes make clouds too. Called contrails. .

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Tecumte

well there is a question mark at the end. isn't there?

I will humor you however.

From my source i guess you didn't bother to read:

The Modified Barium Swallow Study is a therapeutic diagnostic test jointly conducted by a speech-language pathologist and a radiologist to examine the oropharyngeal swallowing function, quantify the risk of aspiration and objectively determine which swallowing strategies and diet textures increase the efficiency and safety of the swallow. The test requires a patient to sit upright in a special chair that fits up against the radio graphic table or stand in place for approximately 10 minutes. No specific diet restrictions are necessary to prepare the patient prior to the test although, the speech-language pathologist may make specific recommendations such as NPO (nothing by mouth) or thickened liquids only, prior to the test to protect the patient from aspiration. A fluoroscopic video is recorded to detail the physiology and function of the oral and pharyngeal musculature during the swallow as the events occur very rapidly (i.e.1-2 sec.). The test starts with very small quantities (3ccs.5ccs.and 10ccs.) of thin and thickened liquid barium. If no aspiration is noted, the test systematically progresses to quantities and consistencies that would be typical during a meal. Aspiration is defined as food or liquid material passing through the vocal folds into the trachea. Care is taken to minimize the amount of aspiration. If aspiration is detected, therapeutic strategies are performed to eliminate aspiration and facilitate safe and efficient swallowing. The patient's response to aspirated materials (e.g. no cough, strong effective cough or weak nonproductive cough) is also an important diagnostic indicator that can be measured during this test. Not all patients that aspirate show symptoms at bedside. Patients that silently aspirate (i.e. no spontaneous cough response) can only be accurately diagnosed by completion of the Modified Barium Swallow test. Although not everyone that aspirates develops aspiration pneumonia, patients that are non-ambulatory, immunocompromised or have underlying pulmonary compromise are at highest risk of complications from aspiration.

sandhoffdisease.webs.com...

So, if it's supposedly poisoning us from on high, why aren't people wondering why some are actually made to swallow it for a medical procedure?

edit on 14-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

Well actually It is I who will humor you, and simply say why do I have to call in a high hazard containment unit and fill out a report when a mercury thermometer is boken in my place of employment, when at the same time many ignorant parents turn a blind eye to injecting their newborns with mercury laden vaccines as the autism rate climbs massively forward and nobody has a 'clue' as to exactly why. 25ul per pop over an extended period, I just sadly shake my head and walk on. There really is your metaphorical answer if you choose to take off the blinders. I really feel sorry for some of those who have drank the koolaide, have No actual ability of discernment, falsely claim they take the side of 'science' (used car salesmen in white coats) LOL, and who's complete lack of critical thinking ability will forever doom those (and unfortunately many others) in who's hands they have been temporarily placed. Carry on though, Darwin has a special reward for those who prefer koolaide over substance.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

www.gatheringspot.net...

Well that sucks for your child's school. However, contrails are essentially clouds. You should be taking issue with the fact they aren't teaching how clouds naturally form in our atmosphere and that planes make clouds too. Called contrails. .

Yep, contrails are now being used to create clouds and to be used as a seeding mechanism for weather modification, I agree it's sad this can't be openly addressed and discussed and that we have to have so many smoke and mirrors attempting to divert people away from this obvious fact. Someone I guess at the time thought this might be the way forward when they wrote the text books, but now that we live in a world where denial has been chosen to mislead the sheep from the obvious, and these programs have taken off, I guess our work is cut out for us in an even more profound way. So it goes.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

www.gatheringspot.net...

Wow. Interesting. Did you take a photo copy/scan of that? Can you post it here? I'd be really interested in seeing that. It's so weird that you had the exact same textbook that the person in the blog did! Too bad nether of you thought to document it in any verifiable way.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yep, contrails are now being used to create clouds and to be used as a seeding mechanism for weather modification, I agree it's sad this can't be openly addressed and discussed and that we have to have so many smoke and mirrors attempting to divert people away from this obvious fact. Someone I guess at the time thought this might be the way forward when they wrote the text books, but now that we live in a world where denial has been chosen to mislead the sheep from the obvious, and these programs have taken off, I guess our work is cut out for us in an even more profound way. So it goes.

Okay, well, whenever you can start that work, that would be super-duper. I'd love to see some EVIDENCE.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I actually came across a copy of the EXACT text when my 7th grade child brought home the EXACT same text book with the picture of a plane with 'particle air' stamped on the side of it spewing out a huge smokey looking trails to modify the atmosphere. In the text book they were aclimating MY 7th graders that this would be an acceptable and even desirable technique to modify our atmosphere. A happy litttle smiling plane spewing out extra carbon based particles to compensate for the 'other pollution' mankind is alledgedly creating.TRUTH is surely stranger than fiction.

Well if you've seen the text book, you would know that it is a case study...

In 1997, the United Nations held a meeting on the environment in Kyoto, Japan. The hot topic was climate change due to greenhouse gases. Participating countries, including the United States, made concrete commitments to cut carbon dioxide emissions. Now opposition within the United Sates is mounting, saying the commitments are too difficult to achieve.

(a)What groups might not favor reducing carbon dioxide emissions?

(b) Give at least one concern each of these groups might have

And...

Use Sun Block

The eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philipines in 1991 shot a plume os ash and debris 20 000 m into the atmosphere. The ash spread around the Earth. Climatologists estimate that the blanket cooled the globe on average about 0.7 deg.C. at least in tropical areas.

Could we deliberately add patrticles to the atmosphere? Running jet engines on richer mixtures of fuel would add particles to the atmosphere (see Figure 1). Burning coal adds soot to the air.
Creating either kind of sunscreen would be cheap.

(f) Why would ash and particles in the atmosphere cool the Earth?

(g) What are some possible problems with this solution

Why are you lying about the context?

Have you really seen this book, or is that a lie too?

Perhaps scan the pages in question for us?

edit on 14/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

When you are ready to add something of substance I will gladly take a look

Can you show that the amount of Barium used(usually up to 10cc each time they are made to ingest it for the study) in these procedures is a risk to the patient's health?

If you can, then can you also show evidence that the Barium that is supposedly in "chemtrails" (which there is no evidence to show they exist) Is more concentrated then what is used in a Barium swallow? Or even the same concentration, for that matter?

If not your metaphor resembles your other claims, unsubstantiated.

How does the kool-aid taste?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Et. Al.

So what do these people get out of perpetuating this sillyness about chemtrails? I see this constant theme where they come to these threads and claim that all sorts of nefarious and sundry bad guys are on here poo-pooing their theories. It reads like a script. Were all big NWO supporters because we dont see the TRUTH that they intuitively know and believe with all their might. But the theories never seem to get explained in any reasonable way.

Are they all just naive blowhards? A lot of this smells like an intentional campaign of some sort. But I cant figure out to what end, unless it's to make ATS look stupid by association.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I just want to see some credible evidence.

I honestly blame technology. If people grew up without handheld computers with them 24/7, maybe people would notice what is going on in our skies. Contrails, if anyone is wondering.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Tecumte

I actually came across a copy of the EXACT text when my 7th grade child brought home the EXACT same text book with the picture of a plane with 'particle air' stamped on the side of it spewing out a huge smokey looking trails to modify the atmosphere. In the text book they were aclimating MY 7th graders that this would be an acceptable and even desirable technique to modify our atmosphere. A happy litttle smiling plane spewing out extra carbon based particles to compensate for the 'other pollution' mankind is alledgedly creating.TRUTH is surely stranger than fiction.

In 1997, the United Nations held a meeting on the environment in Kyoto, Japan. The hot topic was climate change due to greenhouse gases. Participating countries, including the United States, made concrete commitments to cut carbon dioxide emissions. Now opposition within the United Sates is mounting, saying the commitments are too difficult to achieve.

And...

Use Sun Block

The eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philipines in 1991 shot a plume os ash and debris 20 000 m into the atmosphere. The ash spread around the Earth. Climatologists estimate that the blanket cooled the globe on average about 0.7 deg.C. at least in tropical areas.

Could we deliberately add patrticles to the atmosphere? Running jet engines on richer mixtures of fuel would add particles to the atmosphere (see Figure 1). Burning coal adds soot to the air.

"Lying about the context" what in the world are you talking about???

"Have I seen the text book"? again you make no sense, it appears you have posted actual text from the book that I recall from some 12 plus years ago when my children brought it home, It was was from Center Point Learning if I recall correctly, and if you haven't figured it out yet, the article I sighted was written about ME and my ACTUAL experience, written by William Thomas who actually used a true story account I posted on an independent blog years ago to write his account.

"Scan the pages"???again you're not making sense, do you honestly think I set around making this stuff up like our 'debunker' sockpuppet 'friends', isn't that a linked book text where you got the quotes you posted anyway, it looks familiar from memory???

Our atmospehere is being intentionally modified, just like our food and our water, and our DNA and everything in between. Sometimes I think the term 'flat earther's' is being too kind and you guys aren't really even trying and must have a sockpuppet agenda, no offense but I find it almost inconceivable to believe anyone is really this dense.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

See, it's responses like this; full of circular logic and ironically telling accusations.They almost ALL have them. They make wild claims and then attack anyone who asks for even a shred of supporting evidence. Is it really just naive internet warriors? It honestly smells like an intentional script to me. Now I'm starting to sound like them!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Tecumte

And...

Use Sun Block

"Have I seen the text book"? again you make no sense, it appears you have posted actual text from the book that I recall from some 12 plus years ago when my children brought it home, It was was from Center Point Learning if I recall correctly, and if you haven't figured it out yet, the article I sighted was written about ME and my ACTUAL experience, written by William Thomas who actually used a true story account I posted on an independent blog years ago to write his account.

"Scan the pages"???again you're not making sense, do you honestly think I set around making this stuff up like our 'debunker' sockpuppet 'friends', isn't that a linked book text where you got the quotes you posted anyway, it looks familiar from memory???

Our atmospehere is being intentionally modified, just like our food and our water, and our DNA and everything in between. Sometimes I think the term 'flat earther's' is being too kind and you guys aren't really even trying and must have a sockpuppet agenda, no offense but I find it almost inconceivable to believe anyone is really this dense.

This is the URL I get when i search for Center Pointe www.chemtrails911.com...

Chemtrails911?

Where is the evidence that this is a widely distributed book?

So far I can't find any evidence that shows this is a commonly used book?

I found this "school" but if they are the ones teaching this pseudo science then they are hardly a school
www.center-pointe-academy.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It would appear he is talking about you lying about the context of the information you have presented.

""Scan the pages"???again you're not making sense, do you honestly think I set around making this stuff up like our 'debunker' sockpuppet 'friends',

YEs, I do think you sit around making this stuff up. Honestly, I am beginning to suspect you and YOUR freinds are computer programs sent here to discredit an entire subforum. And you're doing an excellent job at it.

Our forum is being intentionally modified, just like our newspapers and our internet, and our tv and everything in between. Sometimes I think the term 'flat earther's' is being too kind and you guys aren't really even trying and must have a sockpuppet agenda, no offense but I find it almost inconceivable to believe anyone is really this dense.

Indeed.
edit on 14-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Good work.

As usual, the "chemmies" will stoop to new lows, to spread their nonsense. This, the "faux outrage" over an alleged school textbook --- works to whip up the faithful, the ones who never stop to closely examine ANY of these "chem"-trail claims......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I would really like to know why the url for this books company is www.chemtrails911.com...

It would seem the people that are claiming there are such things as "chemtrails" are also writing textbooks about "chemtrails'. It would almost seem that they are intentionally deceiving people. I don't understand how the authors would let their home page be hosted on www.chemtrails911.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Seems others are getting what I'm talking about.

The claims made about this textbook are disingenuous, it's that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join