It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Princess Diana Photo Shown in New Documentary at Cannes Film Festival

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You are right on both accounts, the driver and the car were changed at the last moment and according to other reports, Princess Diana always wore a seat belt.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Anyone doubting the Winsor's type of personality should visit my profile and see the first 4 of 15 films giving a historial background and additional information on Princess Diana's "act of treason".

The full 1-15 videos can be found here and are quite interesting for history buffs.

www.youtube.com...

Very spooky videos, hard to wrap your brain around how such sweet, pretty looking people could be so vicious.

Again, these are very interesting videos, well worth the time.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I'm in two minds about Diana being pregnant to Dodi. Surely she was'nt that stupid knowing the consequences of what that would do to her two sons. I'm accepting that any possible pregnancy is based soley upon speculation as one of many reasons to have her knocked off. If there was any truth to it, all they had to do is whip something in to her glass to knock her out for afew hours and do an abortion...medical files always has a way of disappearing so she would have trouble proving she was pregnant in the first place. Just my take.

It could be she wanted to be pregnant out of spite to the 'blue blood' royals...

But then it could be said the romance was just a brief fling and not going anywhere (marriage etc)...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It is believed that Diana wanted the images of her and Dodi to go out to make her true love and secret love Dr Hasnat Khan jealous when he ended it with her. She had no intention of marrying Dodi according to her 2 best friends.

Who knows? Diana was slightly mad if you ask me, but that said, I do think she was murdered, and I for one cannot wait to see this documentary. A true conspiracy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

The Ryals wanted you to think Diana was mad but keep in mind she walked in to a loveless marriage, although she did love Prince Charles, bore two children she adored anyhow, had an eating disorder, received no support from the Royal family, her husband committing adultry.......already on the phone with the woman on his wedding night......

I think that would have some affect on any person, don't you think?

Keep in mind Diana was a very young virgin woman with barely any life skills and was plucked from the beginning of her life and in to the arms of a much older deceiptful and dishonest man.
edit on 13-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
interesting watch

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
if anyone is interested,its not a secret at all,the movie ronin (deniro,reno) directed by frankenheimer features a chase through the diana tunnel.was controversial at the time.looks like a fast piece of road and not even a stretch to do it at 120+.pity she was in an s class mercedes,then arguably the safest car on the road,if it had been anything else she would not have needed a delay in treatment,she would have died on the spot

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thanks for all your comments on the film. We simply want to present the facts that raise some major questions. We really want to get your thoughts on the film. You can now view the second part of the preview here... on.fb.me... where you can also comment. Let us know what you think.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thanks for your support, all up to date release information can be found here... on.fb.me...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What's interesting is that Lady Diana's Brother Earl Spencer, is the Queens God Son.
And the blood line of Diana mixed with Charles' apparently produced a Son, William,
with the first blood mix of those 2 specific lines in a couple hundred years or so..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I find it astounding that both Princes are so forgiving about their Mother's death. Whenever you see this family its all smiles and closeness. Its surely somewhat unusual to wait 10 years for a enquiry into her death.

The whole situation is utterly unbelievable with some people cluttering up and waving their little flags at any royalty event still. I do wonder whether some of her future engagements might have had a bearing on her death, she was I think doing something on landmines and a trip to Gaza to see the children there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I find this thread fascinating, however I am very surprised that nobody has yet pointed out some of the glaringly obvious errors in the background argument put forward by David Icke in his DVD and in the videos posted in this thread - for example, he claims that: (1) Paris was founded by the Merovingiens - WRONG! (2) Paris was supposedly named after the Trojan prince of the same name - WRONG! and lots of other nonsense about the geography of the city of Paris in the first millennium of the common era and worship of the moon goddess.

As anyone who has ever lived in Paris (or even any child who has read the Asterix comics) knows, the city was originally founded by the Gaulish tribe known as the Parisii (whence the city really got its name) and during Roman times it was known as Lutetia - the ruins of the Roman forum can be visited today on the Boulevard St Michel, and elsewhere you can visit the Roman baths and the ancient Roman amphitheatre (in rue Mouffetard if I remember rightly). Around 353 or so, the city of Paris was also the headquarters of the Caesar Julian, later to become Emperor Julian II (also known as Julian the Apostate). Quite obviously the city was not founded by the Merovingiens. It is also a bit concerning that Icke even persists in mis-pronouncing the term "Merovingien" - he called them "Merovinians".

While I find much of the other evidence presented by Icke surrounding the assassination to be quite persuasive, it concerns me greatly that he could make such incredibly stupid claims as outlined above without bothering to check their veracity - unfortunately this in turn undermines his credibility with regard to his entire argument.

However, the film Unlawful Killing is brilliant, and has done a great job of reviving interest in this tragedy and I hope that some day the whole truth behind these events will come out.

Hope is the best and last of all things. Without it there is only time, forcing us outward and away until it nudges us into oblivion..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join