It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You no what lil soldier boy, im really not in the mood tonight to deal with this unreality conversation, so I just want to ask you one thing,. Who should we have killed for 911, who should be on trial in your Views of that event.. please do tell, im very curious.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Spare me the witty names, you cant debate logical manner and roll with the punches?

Who should be on trial? The suspects, Bin Laden if they didn't execute him. His comrades, AL-Queda CIA ties, those MOSSAD agents in that van... yeah that one.

I could drop a few more names, Larry Silverstien, Dick Cheney, Bush and the rest that insanely profited from this massacre. I could work up a list if you like?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Did you not write this ?

Text Where is the proof "he" killed over 3000 Americans? He was not even wanted by the FBI for 911, was never trialed or convicted!

Text Osama WAS NOT! He was executed according to hearsay. And there is no proof that he was killed that day.

TextWhat a crock of s#%*@!!! What a crock of s#%*@!!!

Never mind 3,000 dead US citizens that were incinerated and died in vain , lets hold hands with the Sheik and bathe in our Oil profits!

You cant be serious!

TextI could have made a video and said that i blew up the WTC as well. So would that make me guilty of 911 without a trial? Of course not. There is evidence to suggest he was a CIA operative, he worked with CIA in Afghanistan during the Russian war. As well as Al Queda being a product of the CIA.

Have a Good night unknown soldier... i mean.....i just...i....i cant take no more !

I just DENY IGNORANCE and the IGNORANCE that comes with being IGNORANT when i get a head ache and i start getting dizzy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Have a Good night unknown judas soldier... i mean.....i just...i....i cant take no more ! I just DENY IGNORANCE and the IGNORANCE that comes with being IGNORANT when i get a head ache and i start getting dizzy.

Ahhh The truth does not bode well with you

The headache is a side affect of the propaganda that flows in your blood stream. It is fighting the truth serum that I have injected you with. It is a lot to take in I know, but you may feel better in the morning. Just start by taking baby steps, it's like learning to walk again once you snap back in to reality. If you so happen to relapse on MSNBC, some CNN or FOX there is always ATS rehab with a bed of truth waiting

P.S. No Obama is NOT Jesus Christ

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Have a Good night unknown judas soldier... i mean.....i just...i....i cant take no more ! I just DENY IGNORANCE and the IGNORANCE that comes with being IGNORANT when i get a head ache and i start getting dizzy.

Ahhh The truth does not bode well with you

The headache is a side affect of the propaganda that flows in your blood stream. It is fighting the truth serum that I have injected you with. It is a lot to take in I know, but you may feel better in the morning. Just start by taking baby steps, it's like learning to walk again once you snap back in to reality. If you so happen to relapse on MSNBC, some CNN or FOX there is always ATS rehab with a bed of truth waiting

yea yea yea yea yea ,very short read.

bump

second line

Have a good night soldier, when you stay with your beliefs then we can have a conversation, other then that, choose whitch side you want to be on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I'm sorry, do you speak this language? Did you translate the videos yourself? Do you have proof that the words ont hose videos are correct...or that that is actually Osama Bin Laden? Did you know of him before the pictures the USA government showed on the screen? I don't know many who can say yes, to any of those questions. Can you? Beyond a reasonable doubt?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Quite the contrary, Im stating facts. Calling an apple an Orange does not make it an Orange. I means you are not receptive to the facts. Only clinging on to this preposterous status quo . So If im wrong please debunk me I implore you. Instead of lashing out and saying silly things,

face palm

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

TextI'm sorry, do you speak this language? Did you translate the videos yourself? Do you have proof that the words ont hose videos are correct...or that that is actually Osama Bin Laden? Did you know of him before the pictures the USA government showed on the screen? I don't know many who can say yes, to any of those questions. Can you? Beyond a reasonable doubt?

So its cgi effects and that’s not Osama talking right, is that what you’re saying?

But you know what? After reading the polls tonight, I will never get mad or bewildered when I listen to stuff like this. I just got to accept a mortal for and how they think. Have a good night and sleep well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I recall a case some years ago, an IRA team were caught by the SAS in Gibraltar. It appeared the IRA team were about to set off a bomb and so the SAS killed them. There was accusations of 'shoot to kill' policy etc, but the SAS team were required to give evidence to justify their actions. Their personal details were not released and they were referred to as soldier A etc.

Is there not a process of law in America which requires justification along similar lines to the above? It would trouble me greatly to think that you don't. Evidence from the Seal team, who after all, were there representing your country could settle the issue for a lot of people.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Quite the contrary, Im stating facts. Calling an apple an Orange does not make it an Orange. I means you are not receptive to the facts. Only clinging on to this preposterous status quo . So If im wrong please debunk me I implore you. Instead of lashing out and saying silly things,

face palm

Soldier boy, I do not understand what your saying do to the point you have said something agreeing on both sides of the fence. Which side are you choosing that Osama didn’t do it or he did, are you a Gemini or a Libra?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Soldier boy, I do not understand what your saying do to the point you have said something agreeing on both sides of the fence. Which side are you choosing that Osama didn’t do it or he did, are you a Gemini or a Libra?

I thought you were going bedy bye?

So far you have avoided all my questions and points. Choosing that Osama did what exactly? Mastermind 911 in a cave with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? Very unlikely, coordinating that attack doing the impossible. No i dont buy that story, was he involved? As far as making propaganda films for the CIA then i guess to a certain point. Other then that i have not seen a shred of evidence that supports it. That does not even include the impossible collapse of WTC7, doubt he had demolitions planted without inside help. Yeah the questions and impossibilities far outweigh these accusations without any substance to it.

I dont believe Bin Laden is solely responsible for 911, i believe a few of alphabet departments foreign and domestic are more responsible. Too bad he is down in the bottom of the sea with Davey Jones locker. They sanitized the evidence now we will probably never know. Another DB Cooper. He was just a face, he was a CIA made Boogy Man, a figure head to scare you imo. Dont worry they will have a new "villain" soon enough for you to fear your rights away.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I love the last result about 9/11 the most. Proves to me that people truly are opening their minds and discovering the truth/atleast parts of it.

Thanks for the survey Skeptic.

But limited to those on ATS or those with conspiracy led beliefs. As far as general public "people" are concerned I think you'll find the same survey would come out with completely different results.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I thought you were going bedy bye?

So far you have avoided all my questions and points. Choosing that Osama did what exactly? Mastermind 911 in a cave with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? Very unlikely, coordinating that attack doing the impossible. No i dont buy that story, was he involved? As far as making propaganda films for the CIA then i guess to a certain point. Other then that i have not seen a shred of evidence that supports it. That does not even include the impossible collapse of WTC7, doubt he had demolitions planted without inside help. Yeah the questions and impossibilities far outweigh these accusations without any substance to it.

I dont believe Bin Laden is solely responsible for 911, i believe a few of alphabet departments foreign and domestic are more responsible. Too bad he is down in the bottom of the sea with Davey Jones locker. They sanitized the evidence now we will probably never know. Another DB Cooper. He was just a face, he was a CIA made Boogy Man, a figure head to scare you imo. Dont worry they will have a new "villain" soon enough for you to fear your rights away.

Your confusing solider.

TextWho should be on trial? The suspects, Bin Laden if they didn't execute him. His comrades, AL-Queda CIA ties, those MOSSAD agents in that van... yeah that one.

Who should be on trial? The suspects, Bin Laden if they didn't execute him. His comrades, AL-Queda CIA ties, those MOSSAD agents in that van... yeah that one.

I could drop a few more names, Larry Silverstien, Dick Cheney, Bush and the rest that insanely profited from this massacre. I could work up a list if you like?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So its cgi effects and that’s not Osama talking right, is that what you’re saying? But you know what? After reading the polls tonight, I will never get mad or bewildered when I listen to stuff like this. I just got to accept a mortal for and how they think. Have a good night and sleep well.

CGI? He did not mention CGI where did you come up with that?

He stated the facts that Bin laden was speaking in Arabic, for all you and I know he is talking about the latest episode of Jersey Shore.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

so far so good. looks like most are on the same page with open minds! im feeling warm and fuzzy. thanks ats...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So its cgi effects and that’s not Osama talking right, is that what you’re saying? But you know what? After reading the polls tonight, I will never get mad or bewildered when I listen to stuff like this. I just got to accept a mortal for and how they think. Have a good night and sleep well.

CGI? He did not mention CGI where did you come up with that?

He stated the facts that Bin laden was speaking in Arabic, for all you and I know he is talking about the latest episode of Jersey Shore.

So you’re saying our intelligence dept doesn’t have Arabic speaking agents huh?
Matter a fact, your saying that out of the 2 billion people that speak Arabic, they will tell you that all of what he said was a lie. ‘For the love of the human’s gods’
I’m really going to sleep now, good night Mr. unknown.

So its cgi effects and that’s not Osama talking right, is that what you’re saying

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So you’re saying our intelligence dept doesn’t have Arabic speaking agents huh?

Not what i said, im saying if you cant verify what is said in that video exactly then it is irrelevant.

Matter a fact, your saying that out of the 2 billion people that speak Arabic, they will tell you that all of what he said was a lie. ‘For the love of the human’s gods’

Again you are putting words in my mouth, did 2 billion Arabics see said video and verify what was said? Did I say they said it was a lie? LOL you are going all over the place. Are you on medication?

So its cgi effects and that’s not Osama talking right, is that what you’re saying

Ehem, no actually I said it was a Holgram from blue beam

I’m really going to sleep now, good night Mr. unknown.

I thought sleep was just for us "mortals" , pleasent dreams and take your FAIL trolling with you

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
And what about this?

Iran can prove Bin Laden was dead long before US raid – Iranian minister

rt.com...

Iranian Intelligence Minister Heydar Moslehi claims that Osama Bin Laden died from an illness before the US raid on his compound in Abbottabad. Iran has documents to prove it, he said. "We have credible information that Bin Laden died some time ago of a disease," Moslehi said on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting on Sunday, as quoted by ISNA news agency. "If the US military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed Bin Laden, why don't they show him [his body]? Why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?" Moslehi asked rhetorically, FARS news agency reports. Moslehi labeled the US raid in Abbottabad as a “PR campaign”, created to divert the attention of its citizens from domestic problems, such as the “fragile” state of the US economy. "We believe that what the US is seeking, by dictated media programs, to overshadow the recent awakening in the region through the release of such reports," ISNA quoted Moslehi as saying. Bin Laden was killed on May 2 in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad, north of the capital Islamabad, during a special operation carried out by US Navy Seals. President Barack Obama announced the news in a special address to the nation. The news of “justice having been done” sparked mass celebrations in the United States and then ignited a new wave of conspiracy theories after Washington refused to release Bin Laden’s postmortem photographs, claiming that they might instigate a new wave of radicalism.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

And what about this?

So you believe the Iranian government over the American government? So what if the Iranian government said the American government is the best government in the world? Would you believe that also? Some how I doubt you would believe that coming from Iran.

I just want to make sure I understand. You're saying a Mahmoud Ahmadinejad government is more credible than the American government?

You must truly hate the American government then. Which brings it back round full circle. Nothing they do will ever satisfy or convince a certain percentage of people.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

And what about this?

This post really bugs me. Iran stones people to death but we should believe what they say about anything? When was the last time our government stoned someone to death? But you're going to sit here and say our government should not be trusted but we should trust the Iranian government? Iran doesn't even give its own people a fair trial. At least here if you can't afford a lawyer they will get you one. Over there you don't get a lawyer but I'm suppose to believe what they say?

The United States joins the international community in expressing concern about the inhumane practice of stoning in the Islamic Republic of Iran. On January 13, an Iranian judiciary spokesman confirmed that two men had been stoned to death for the charge of adultery in the city of Mashhad. This cruel and unusual punishment is an inhumane practice that does not meet the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which Iran has ratified. We call on Iran not only to permanently abolish the practice of stoning, but to offer all defendants fair and transparent trials.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
no one believes anything on ats. the fact is the self proclaimed most transparent president in history, barack obama, causes more confusion than anyone in washington.

from his birth certificate to the death of the most wanted man in the world.

now that the u.s. is going to get a hold of the survivors of the raid, like his wives and daughter, they will most likely be psychologically tampered thru who knows what top secret program, and the american people will never find out the truth.

for all we know, osama wasn't killed, maybe he was a cia operative and this was an extraction, not an assassination. and that now he has served his reptilian/illuminati masters, can go back to were he came from.

according to his daughter, he was arrested and taken to another room and executed. so no one outside of the establishment actually saw him get killed.

edit on 11-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I think you just don't like Obama because he is the first non-white President!!!

And i like the survey results... it helps to see how many believe what by percentage!!
edit on 12-5-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Haha asking members of a conspiracy site to take part in a survey about their distrust of an official government story.You realy need a survey to guess the results? haha priceless...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join