It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father's death was criminal and I may sue the U.S.: Bin Laden's son slams Al Qaeda leader's ki

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by BiGGz

Yeah and it would probably be done behind closed doors with no press allowed for "national security" reasons of course

And kind of off topic, but the people I knew that died in the towers would be furious at the way they are tossed around as martyrs to justify BS military actions agains muslims. I really wish people would cut that crap out.

Maybe off topic but a really interesting sentiment to hear.

star+++

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Cannot see it getting to court - paid off?> free citizenship in america, who knows ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Superb, I hope he thems to the [snip] cleaners so they can't afford any more bombs to drop on little brown people.

edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matti420
reply to post by Helix19

Im not disputing the fact he was an a$$bag, thats an obvious statement. I was disputing the fact that his son and other offspring should be dealt with in the same way he was. I dont think it is fair to them, regardless of how stupid the statement made by his son was. As stated in my first reply, I'm only sharing my opinion, not trying to start an argument.

No argument here either, As long as he wasn't involved, Let him be, if he was, send a sniper not a whole brigade.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Goooooo Johnny go go go!......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Bin Ladens need to stick together...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some believe he was killed, and some don't... Apparently.

Simplest solution here would be to prove it, unless the US, CIA can't prove it, at least not with REAL evidence.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Not that I disagree with him, but I don't have much sympathy either. They should have sought publicity to condemn the actions of their father, when he killed thousands of innocent people on 9/11. Regardless of the question whether he did or did not play a role in it. Now they are making a fuss about one psychopathic maniac.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Obviously just another feigned attempt to make the osama death real... Its pathetic, it wont work... Srry.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
reply to post by spacedonk

Obviously just another feigned attempt to make the osama death real... Its pathetic, it wont work... Srry.

Is it really?

The Bin Laden family is HUGE, and varied opinions are entirely possible, some are very much 'westernized" and others very Islamic, their opinions and ignorance are likely caused by the same lack of proof that the rest of the world is forced to deal with here.

The CIA could remedy all of this by releasing all of the proof they have to the world.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The thing about it is, when you ask one of these extremists about Osama bin Laden, they'll say he's fighting a just war witht eh West but when the West kills him we're the bad guys for killing someone who is at war with us.

Can't the vicitms of 9-11 sue the bin Laden estate for suffering caused by Osama?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
The thing about it is, when you ask one of these extremists about Osama bin Laden, they'll say he's fighting a just war witht eh West but when the West kills him we're the bad guys for killing someone who is at war with us.

That's the whole point really. Under western law we practice innocent until proven guilty by a jury of 12 regular people. The opportunity was seemingly there (based upon reports OBL was unarmed) to take him into custody, try him and then deliver the punishment. It worked for Saddam Hussein for chrissakes. Obama is not judge jury and executioner, although that is how he acted by giving the kill order.

OBL should have faced PUBLIC trial, his family should pursue the US for failings under the Geneva convention if it is classed as you say: as a war.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What right did the poor souls of 9/11 have? What chance did the victims of 7/7 have? None. Absoultely ziltch, nothing, zero. Their lives were snuffed out within minutes over something they probably never heard about or frankly cared. They have now lost their lives and their family and friends have lost loved ones whom they will never see again, never share in life celebrations such as births, marraiges, exam success etc. That has all be snatched away by the evil hands of OBL. What about the subsequent bombings and terror wrought by Al Quieda? I dont think Bin Laden's sons have any right to even suggest the possibility of suing for their Father's death. Their father CHOSE to detest life, the west etc even though he was brought up in a rich family background and could have have made a great life for himself. But he CHOSE to kill, maim and harm so many thousands of people and hold the world to ransom because he had a hissy fissy over the economic/political set up of Earth civilisation at the moment. Yes, Earth has many many problems but that is no excuse to go round blowing people up.

So no OBL's sons should shut up, accept their father's death as a legitimate target since it was he who declared war against the rest of humanity using religion as an excuse to murder. He resisted arrest and being captured (according to US Information) Had he been brought to justice and put on trial he would have been given the death sentence anyway such was the nature of his crimes, though personally i feel a fitting punishment is being put in a dark hole in isolation with just bread, water and a bed for the rest of one's natural life. A lifetime to reflect on one's misdeeds.

Perhaps i can counter sue for the distress, worry and nightmares i have had in my sleep of a possible dirty bomb attack. And more importantly the families affected by 9/11 and 7/7 can countersue for the loss of their loved ones.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
What right did the poor souls of 9/11 have? What chance did the victims of 7/7 have? None. Absoultely ziltch, nothing, zero. Their lives were snuffed out within minutes over something they probably never heard about or frankly cared. They have now lost their lives and their family and friends have lost loved ones whom they will never see again, never share in life celebrations such as births, marraiges, exam success etc. That has all be snatched away by the evil hands of OBL. What about the subsequent bombings and terror wrought by Al Quieda? I dont think Bin Laden's sons have any right to even suggest the possibility of suing for their Father's death. Their father CHOSE to detest life, the west etc even though he was brought up in a rich family background and could have have made a great life for himself. But he CHOSE to kill, maim and harm so many thousands of people and hold the world to ransom because he had a hissy fissy over the economic/political set up of Earth civilisation at the moment. Yes, Earth has many many problems but that is no excuse to go round blowing people up.

So no OBL's sons should shut up, accept their father's death as a legitimate target since it was he who declared war against the rest of humanity using religion as an excuse to murder. He resisted arrest and being captured (according to US Information) Had he been brought to justice and put on trial he would have been given the death sentence anyway such was the nature of his crimes, though personally i feel a fitting punishment is being put in a dark hole in isolation with just bread, water and a bed for the rest of one's natural life. A lifetime to reflect on one's misdeeds.

Perhaps i can counter sue for the distress, worry and nightmares i have had in my sleep of a possible dirty bomb attack. And more importantly the families affected by 9/11 and 7/7 can countersue for the loss of their loved ones.

Replace 7/7 and 9/11 with Iraqi murdered and bombed civilians, allied friendly fire victims and Afghani civilians and OBL and Al Quaeda with the USA and read it back, you see what I mean? where is their justice? It's about doing things correctly and according to the law with accountability otherwise you end with nations running around the globe out of control torturing prisoners and murdering people. Oh # I forgot we already have that....
edit on 11-5-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

What right did the poor souls of 9/11 have? What chance did the victims of 7/7 have? None. Absoultely ziltch, nothing, zero. Their lives were snuffed out within minutes over something they probably never heard about or frankly cared. They have now lost their lives and their family and friends have lost loved ones whom they will never see again, never share in life celebrations such as births, marraiges, exam success etc.

Same can be said about every single civilian that have been killed in the wars we are waging in the middle east. It is a lot of people....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They should have sought publicity to condemn the actions of their father, when he killed thousands of innocent people on 9/11.

No media outlet would have given them publicity at that point, since their input may have been counterproductive to the media/government agenda. The reason they are now receiving the soapbox is because they have value as serving as yet another distraction on this polarizing issue. When running a scam, the more distractions you have to cover it up, the better.

I have never personally met one of these extremists. Just keep on seeing them on TV in those amateur propaganda productions. But if I do happen to meet one, I will make sure to ask him.

Can't the vicitms of 9-11 sue the bin Laden estate for suffering caused by Osama?

If they received settlement funds from the U.S. Government for damages related to 9/11, these victims probably signed a release which states they cannot bring any litigation against another party for 9/11. Only a claimant who has not received any settlemement funds can bring such action against the Bin Laden estate.

The funny thing is, the U.S. Government can bring legal action against the Bin Laden estate to recover what they have paid out to the 9/11 victims. Anybody willing to venture a guess why they haven't?

So no OBL's sons should shut up, accept their father's death as a legitimate target since it was he who declared war against the rest of humanity using religion as an excuse to murder.

So, if someone came to you and told you they murdered a family member of yours without supplying any proof whatsoever of his criminal activity or death, you would believe them and just say cool, no problem? OK.

Perhaps i can counter sue for the distress, worry and nightmares i have had in my sleep of a possible dirty bomb attack.

You can counter sue for anything you want. The reality is that you will have a difficult time finding a plaintiff attorney to accept your case because you cannot collect damages for an occurrence which may or may not happen. Also, it may be a bit difficult to prove that you're having these nightmares and their origin. But hey, if you think it is worth a shot, don't take my word for it, go for it!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This would go nowhere in court. First OBL son would have to prove the killing took place. The evidence conveniently or inconveniently doesn't exist.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Not that I disagree with him, but I don't have much sympathy either. They should have sought publicity to condemn the actions of their father, when he killed thousands of innocent people on 9/11. Regardless of the question whether he did or did not play a role in it. Now they are making a fuss about one psychopathic maniac.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

I wish I could "star" your response 2,819 times......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

He also branded his father's burial at sea as a 'humiliation' for his family.

F**k You Omar Bin Laden.
You're lucky he got that. I would've hung poppa's
rotting corpse upside down at ground zero.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

He also branded his father's burial at sea as a 'humiliation' for his family.

F**k You Omar Bin Laden.
You're lucky he got that. I would've hung poppa's
rotting corpse upside down at ground zero.

Good response Mr. Rumsfeld.

Too bad you couldn't capture or kill him under your watch.

At least we'd have a body hanging around for proof.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

He died a couple of years ago if I remember right..

At least I think so.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join