It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden died from Kidney Failure in 2001

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A collection of various articles discussing Osama Bin Laden´s Kidney illness, one is pre 9/11..

Could this have been misinformation because someone wanted them to stop looking? Could be, but then again why start such a disinfo campaign pre 9/11?

BTW posting this collection on another site will get you post banned automatically. Hope here that is not the case. (Ref: Post of Death )

Did bin Laden die again?
www.welfarestate.com...

CIA Report: Bin Laden Is Dying Of Kidney Failure...
www.globalresearch.ca...

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Osama Bin Laden Died of Kidney Cancer
socyberty.com...

Bin Laden said to be dying of kidney failure (Pre 9/11)
www.independent.co.uk...

Hospital Worker: I Saw Osama (Kidney dialysis)
www.cbsnews.com...

Dead and gone for over a decade.

Myth sustained for profit.

Death declared now for political gain.

Comments welcome.
edit on 8-5-2011 by MoonMine because: Spelling

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
why did they raid his compound if he was dead?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Here's another thread I started www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

Because they wanted to "show the world" they "got him"

He was not there. In fact he had been dead and buried for almost ten years.

Check the articles. (and there are many more - ignored at the time)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Here's another thread I started www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks most excellent! And given that some information was PRE 9/11 we can assume it is valid.

This is an important topic..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
please explain videos of him released in 2007 with current newspaper....it was proven not to be fake......please explain?????

seems like a simple answer that you cant answer

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Listen we are simply posting articles from 2000-2002 stating that Bin Laden is sick and possibly dying/dead. Post the videos.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
please explain videos of him released in 2007 with current newspaper....it was proven not to be fake......please explain?????

seems like a simple answer that you cant answer

Please provide links - I will check and comment, thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I was always under the impression that it was wildly exaggerated. He never had kidney FAILURE, just kidney problem. Slight inflammation and stones.

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

I was always under the impression that it was wildly exaggerated. He never had kidney FAILURE, just kidney problem. Slight inflammation and stones.

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

I would be very suspicious of this material because misdirection is to be expected after the death announcement.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What makes you think that it was HIS compound? Have you seen an authentic lease agreement, title to the property, utility bills, etc. Have you interviewed any neighbors/witnesses which could verify your curious assumption? I could sit here and say it was Fred Flintstone's compound and not provide valid documentation nor any investigative material substantiating this. Would you easily believe that crock of bullfrog also?

please explain videos of him released in 2007 with current newspaper....it was proven not to be fake......please explain?

Which 2007 videos are you referring to? Who proved them not to be fake? Sorry, I am not a mind reader, nor am I interested in wasting time fulfilling the delusions of others.
edit on 8-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Well I was ALWAYS told this from day one. I believe the guardian did something on it in 2004.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Am I the only one that got a laugh out of the newly released videos from his supposed compound. 4 of them couldn't be dated but the 5th one could. That is the one showing a bearded man with his back to the camera watching Bin Laden on TV. This could be anyone and people are just eating it up.

Show me solid proof that the man was alive before May 1st. Not any media hear say. Betcha can't.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
What makes you think that it was HIS compound? Have you seen an authentic lease agreement, title to the property, utility bills, etc. Have you interviewed any neighbors/witnesses which could verify your curious assumption? I could sit here and say it was Fred Flintstone's compound and not provide valid documentation nor any investigative material substantiating this. Would you easily believe that crock of bullfrog also?

His neighbours never saw him, nor his family... listen to the guy. He owns the house next door.

And he is supposed to have lived there for 5 years?

edit on 8-5-2011 by MoonMine because: Fixed the YouTube link

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Is this the video you are talking about?

It won't embed.
A witness account

The neighbor says it's not true, but don't believe him people, what would he know after living there for years.

We are being lied to and most of you don't even care. Sad really.
edit on 8-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Is this the video you are talking about?

It won't embed.

Yes it is...

I made the same mistake during embed BTW. You need to give the YT video ID number only, not the whole url. I just fixed it in my post.

And you are right. Watch at the end what the man says and how the reporter almost cringes and turns away.

Not what he wanted to hear for sure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

His neighbours never saw him, nor his family... listen to the guy. He owns the house next door.

Your link isn't working, but I've seen the interview. The neighbor also says it's a heavily patrolled area by the Pak Military, asking for ID, the whole nine yards. The Government has failed to produce any evidence which counters these witness contradictions. No surprise there.

And he is supposed to have lived there for 5 years?

Again, has this claim been substantiated with evidence? How did they find out how long he was living there? If they knew five years ago, why didn't they make him fish food earlier?

Bush lost interest in OBL because he knew the second election was in the bag (or, should I say, in the software), therefore, he was instructed not to play the OBL card. On the other hand, knowing that Obama would break every campaign promise in the book, the OBL card was reserved for him to reverse his tanking popularity. After all, with Pakistan and Iran in the crosshairs, they will need the Noble Peace Prize guy at the helm to preach democracy through killing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

NBC's Richard Engel reports that supporters of the al-Qaida mastermind are "trying to create an alternative myth" to the events that unfolded before the death of Osama bin Laden.

Haha and he calls us Bin Ladens loyalists because we believe some of the stated 'myths'. Did you know that not a single American died during the Kenyan bombings in 1998, Why? They were all given three days leave.

Numerous reports from 2001-2002 pointed out that the "Al-Qaeda" even ordered medical machinery for him. This turned out to be false as professional medical staff would have to be required and he was supposedly living in a cave. CBS did a report that stated Osama was receiving treatment for his kidney problems (dialysis) in Pakistan and even the staff at the hospital said they only recognized him after the 9/11 attacks when his pictures were all over the media.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The lies keep piling up, it is insane.

What´s even worse the public are falling for it again.

When will they learn?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Bush lost interest in OBL because he knew the second election was in the bag

I believe he lost interest in OBL because the CIA reported to him he died in 2001.

He kept up the myth ofcourse - otherwise he would have made his friends in high places very unhappy with cancelled war contracts.

ADD: OBL´s death was nothing more than a trump card (no pun intended) to be rolled out at the right moment when the political climate dictated it.

Well: Obama was under heavy fire because of the Natural Born Citizen issue and the released long birth certificate form. He know what he was doing and planned the release of the BC just before the release of the news of OBL´s death. Brilliant.
edit on 8-5-2011 by MoonMine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join