It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Even if this is a hoax, (very well thought out one) its still good entertainment value, if i wasn't reading this id be bored out my head.

If it is real then i dont have a clue if im in danger, i dont even know what blood type i am....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Even if this is a hoax, (very well thought out one) its still good entertainment value, if i wasn't reading this id be bored out my head.

If it is real then i dont have a clue if im in danger, i dont even know what blood type i am....

Go donate blood, they'll tell you and you will do the world a good deed at the same time. Go out and do it now

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

how are we building a defense against aliens when theyre already allied with the elite?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Quick question,

Do we have the IP? ( sorry I couldn't find it in the many posts) and, what regional internet registry are you guys using to run the IP with? If you're using the wrong countries RIR, you'll get an incorrect answer.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Now I don't know if this IS connected but today on SYFY I spotted an add. A brand new series a collaberation between SyFy and Disc Sci channels. Alien Virus Attack among other things.
It begins with a guy from the future trying to help us in the past...Can't find any Vids to show you but it could be a Advertisement Scam...Just a thought might need to check it out , I'll post if I find the Promo.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

As an Rh negative mom, carry a baby full term and then come back and tell me what happened.

This topic started by amalgam is important to me. I will not allow myself to get sidetracked by someone who obviously does not get it. It's sad because you don't want to get it. Your argument is the equivalent of Mary losing an infant at 2 months. Maria states that a baby will receive it's vaccine at 2 months. Because Mary didn't experience that due to an unfortunate event, Mary decides that Maria is wrong? WTH? How would Mary know if Mary didn't get to experience that, no matter how unfortunate the reason. Any expectant mother book will explain Rhogam to you, just like a simple infant vaccination chart will explain immunization schedules to Mary.

No more feeding the animal for me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

With the ability to use Proxy servers I don't think there really is a way to truly tell where someone is from or isn't unless you know for a fact that they are not using proxies.

link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Quick question,

Do we have the IP? ( sorry I couldn't find it in the many posts) and, what regional internet registry are you guys using to run the IP with? If you're using the wrong countries RIR, you'll get an incorrect answer.

AshleyD, one of the moderators came in to the thread and variefied the OP's IP and it is from Russia, the Mod didn't post the IP or any other information regarding it, although it would be interesting to see

link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Itop1

That was in fact researched by a Mod I believe and confirmed to be a Russian address. Can someone back me up on that?

I believe it was AshleyD who pinged the address and confirmed it to be Russian. I saved some of the interesting bits of the thread but not all, unfortunately I only wrote that bit in and have no screen grabs to show.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

With the ability to use Proxy servers I don't think there really is a way to truly tell where someone is from or isn't unless you know for a fact that they are not using proxies.

A good Whoise server will tell you if its a Proxy IP or not

link   
If someone could u2u me an email add. I will forward this newest email from amalgum,very explination,too much to hammer out on a phone

link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Hmmm, here is an interesting little gem imo.

The article I posted from 2009 earlier:
Prehistoric Lakes of Antarctica Discovered with New, Unknown Viruses

The leading researcher's name is Antonio Alcami - researcher from the Spanish Research Council

If this is in fact the same Alcami in the article, take a look at some of his publications. Most coincidentally the one that was posted TODAY! (emphasis added by me in ex text)

Viral mechanisms of immune evasion
A Alcami
Divn of Virology, Dept of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, UK CB2 1QP
Immunol Today 21:447-55

Am I the only one that finds this disturbingly coincidental?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Hence the "allegedly". Maybe they're worried about another species? Could just be a ruse to have a bs excuse to get military heads together for the separation. The US, Russia, UK, Japan, and Australia are all preparing for the mass division of the peoples of Earth. China, as of now, is still in denial.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Quick question,

The mod AshleyD was the one who confirmed it. Here is the screen grab to verify that.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f21e00f1d96.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Don't some people believe that most of the elite are reptilian Aliens.

Comedian Louis CK even asked Rumsfield if he was a reptilian alien and he never answered..lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I get it. Understand this whole thing. Well, hard ball is being played. The S group is being told to stop torturing this planet for the true Benevolents are overseeing. Benjamin Fulford type message here.

link   
has anyone thought of CX as in the nerve agent "CX"?

link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

Very true. The only good thing is you can get the country with 99% success which it sounds like the mod did.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
If someone could u2u me an email add. I will forward this newest email from amalgum,very explination,too much to hammer out on a phone

I sent you a U2U please email me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The S or SS group has been out teched! Im very glad.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join