It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrcris2011
Do you believe this Osama story is a hoax?
yes

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Alternative scenario: What if Twitter meg started getting bombarded in Twitter over this post? Let's see what ATS meg has to say about it. Why would ATS meg set her privacy higher if she wants to prove this?

Yes, I understand that Blackmarketeer's doxy statement may have been alarming and caused this. I can logic that part out. But as of now, I can also see more than that as a possible reason.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Well I hate to say it, but "doxing" Megneverlands twitter account shows me her real name, her state, and age (she's pretty young) and phone number. It could be confirmed that it is indeed her, but I don't want to cross any lines about contacting a member in this fashion.

She responded to that then pretty much straight after protected the tweets. Fair enough I would do the same.

Then that's one thing down which makes sense now on to the time gap. I'm sorry I'm not trying to bash the OP or anything of the sort I just, I would like to get to the bottom of this.

EDIT:
As I said last night I spent a few hours watching FOX prop and looking for the ticker. I believe that this could be very credible but it seems than other than botching her story time and saying JEEZ doesn't anyone know how twitter works the OP hasn't done much to help her case or find any other evidence.

Trowa
edit on 8/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but this 'story' was entered in a certain website's /x/ (paranormal) board before this thread on ATS actually got going.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you!!!

So- everyone here is in general agreement that the essential story is correct, just the timeline and details need clarification?

Does anybody else think the whole thing is a fabrication?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I was on the twitter just before it went protected last tweet was something like 9 hours ago

www.icerocket.com...

11 m 599 TerryHeaton: @megneverlands - why did you lock your tweets. That's a heck of a TV crawl that you saw on April 28. Please unlock. · Reply · RT

1 h 3433 oneeyeddoll: Visit @megneverlands profile and scroll down to see what was tweeted at 10:43am on APRIL 28. · Reply · RT

2 h 4 Tygrita: RT @newsinfo2: Fox News reported OBL's genocide DAYS EARLIER!!!, page 1: Check it out… go to www.twitter.com/megneverlands and ... (link tracking not allowed)/kbDvTM · Reply · RT

2 h

So wasn't getting hammered.

Last few tweets (not far enough)

Damn
edit on 8-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vassalofodin

I think that's the one I saw early on and didn't post. Was it the same name (megneverlands)?.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Good. Then we can count that out?

reply to post by seaside sky

Correct? Possible maybe. My jury's still out.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vassalofodin

Are you saying that there was a thread on another website BEFORE this ATS thread on the 7th? Can you link to it? Or send me a message with a link?

Originally posted by seaside sky
So- everyone here is in general agreement that the essential story is correct, just the timeline and details need clarification?

I don't think I said that.
Read my post again. I gave you MY thoughts.
There is disagreement in this thread. No conclusions have been drawn regarding any of it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
Maybe I’m just being pedantic, but does anyone else think these two posts by the OP contradict each other?

My grandmother called me that day and told me she had seen it too.

My grandmother also saw the ticker and she actually was the one who called my attention to it.

There it is thats the one I was looking for I knew I read that thanks for posting that.

-Alien

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
As far as the possibility the raid took place earlier than Sunday, as one means to have the body longer for DNA testing - something everyone is forgetting is Pakistan's reaction to the raid, the downed helicopter, the other twitter user who tweeted live during the raid, etc., etc., etc. If you think they made the raid a week earlier so as to have the body for a longer period of time to conduct DNA testing in secret, then why not just fake the burial at sea and keep him on board the ship while finishing their tests? THAT would be MUCH easier than trying to keep a major military raid into Pakistan secret or out of the news.

Two things are so preposterous in some of the replies in this thread they're not worth considering:

1. That the US government would alert NEWS OUTLETS like Fox or CNN one week ahead of time about they're secret pans, then ask them to keep it under their collective hat.

2. That the raid took place any other time than when it's been stated - some things you can't keep quiet once they go down. This is one of those (plus, it would be 1000X easier to fake the burial at sea as a means of keeping the body longer than the 24 hours postmortem).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's been 404 but here you go, still got that google preview image.

boards.4chan.org/x/res/7609525
05/07/11(Sat)20:30

THIS THREAD = 7-5-2011 @ 05:08 PM

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by Cinquain

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by Cinquain

Yes, it was Monday May 2nd in Pakistan when it occurred. Sunday May 1 in D.C. when Obama addresses...
The earth spins...

edit on 8-5-2011 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

I understand the earth spins
I am referring to it having been reported on April 28th as the original post says, and then being announced on May 1st, apparently the day it happened. That's a pretty big time difference that I'm sure has nothing to do with the spin of the earth.

Sorry... It wasn't that obvious you meant that... my sincere apologies Cinquain

No apology necessary! I'll try to be more specific next time.

As for the poster who asked if anyone else thinks the story itself is completely fabricated, I think that's a hard one.

I believe he's dead, but like you said, it's just the details and the timing that need to be straightened out. I mean that whether he was killed last weeks, or months ago or even years ago. They're pumping out all these 'facts' and making statements and then unapologetically changing things around a few hours later. When you're dealing with something that could potentially [and most likely than not] have major repercussions, it's appalling to know that you can't get a straight answer out of anyone. They're making the information public and they're screwing it up publicly as well.

link   

Why are people finding it so hard to believe that meg misread the god damn news on 28th.

link   
This whole thread is an embarassment to ATS! Thread closed to real ATSer's!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by relyt

great post funny so many people are over looking your RT post

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

It's funny, I had those two comments pulled out because they seemed to contradict each other, but they really don't.

Originally posted by megneverlands
My grandmother called me that day and told me she had seen it too.

Originally posted by megneverlands
My grandmother also saw the ticker and she actually was the one who called my attention to it.

The only thing I find odd is that she said, "My grandmother called me THAT DAY and told me..." If meg saw this at 7:43 or 10:43 at night, which she doesn't seem to remember, why would she say her grandmother called her that DAY?

I think the OP is gone now, though... unfortunately.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Why are people finding it so hard to believe that meg misread the god damn news on 28th.

It'd be quite a coincidence wouldn't it? Not impossible, but fairly unlikely.
edit on 8-5-2011 by mammoth1981 because: typo

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2821b0eea1c0.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1dc94a4a40d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d0183cbfc0.png[/atsimg]

Also 404s.
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Because she claims that she watched the ticker multiple times and not only that but her grandmother saw it too and phoned her.

So with that said no need to troll the same comment over and over this seems to unfortunately be falling apart all on its own

Trowa

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join