It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and so it begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Saber-rattling al Qaeda warnings against the United States emerged on Friday as the killing of Osama bin Laden continued to yield a trove of ominous intelligence, including details about a possible attack on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Al Qaeda, the bin Laden terror network that masterminded the deadly attack 10 years ago, confirmed its leader's death on Friday in a Web statement and used that opportunity to taunt and threaten the
United States.
i say bring it. I am tired of the threats, how about you???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Speaking as a 13 year vet that did 6 tours over there I can honestly say that America is too politically correct to ever win the war on terror. We will never do what needs to be done. I figured this out back in 2003 when we stopped dropping bombs on the Taliban to show respect for Ramadan. Guess what... they continued to shoot at us.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
www.cnn.com...

Saber-rattling al Qaeda warnings against the United States emerged on Friday as the killing of Osama bin Laden continued to yield a trove of ominous intelligence, including details about a possible attack on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Al Qaeda, the bin Laden terror network that masterminded the deadly attack 10 years ago, confirmed its leader's death on Friday in a Web statement and used that opportunity to taunt and threaten the
United States.
i say bring it. I am tired of the threats, how about you???

And the propaganda machine ensues, on both sides. What a lucky break for Al Qaeda. Bin Laden's "death" has turned out to be a blessing for the"terrorists." They can now more easily push their agenda as well. A renewed hate for both sides. Maybe we need another "I love you" thread.
edit on 6-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

join