It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first planes, now trains???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
news.search.yahoo.com..., could this be there next target? not only the terrorist but DHS TSA?? yes that is what i am asking, could this be the next TSA DHS, stop, feel, and see you before you board a train? if so will you put up with "let me feel you" or "X ray you"?
could this be the straw that broke the camels back??? from the link

CBS News: Bin Laden’s Next Target Was Trains

May 5, 2011 6:04 PM
Print Share 7

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — CBS News is reporting that Osama Bin Laden’s next target was the US rail system including targets in Los Angeles, New York, Washington and Chicago.

Bob Orr also reported that it appeared Osama Bin Laden was aiming to make a deadly attack around a date special to Americans, July 4th, New Year’s or Sept. 11.

Orr quotes sources familiar with some of the material seized from Bin Laden’s computers, files, dvds and documents.

The cache of material, says Orr, showed that Bin Laden was “desperate” to recreate another 9-11 type attack on the US.

It is not clear how far along the attack had been planned.
or is this a red flag?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
search ats....many threads already

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

i did a search and found nothing close to this , so if you know something i do not, feel free to post. and i think you would put up with the feel you xray you, i take it you fly?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

i did a search and found nothing close to this , so if you know something i do not, feel free to post. and i think you would put up with the feel you xray you, i take it you fly?

he who is assumes is an ass. i sir am certainly no ass. also no TSA agent is going to see my ass on some xray machine.....EVER!

yes ive flown. the only things to get xray is my baggage...and thats how it will stay.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

well they might see @$$ after all if you take train abcnews.go.com... from link

Al Qaeda Documents Raise Concerns About Rail Safety
this is also from link

Sen. Charles Schumer of New York said today that there should even be a "do not ride" list for Amtrak, similar to the no-fly lists that are part of the airline security effort.

Train bombings overseas, such as occurred in Madrid and London, are eveidence of what terrorists are capable of, but the documents found in the raid last week on Osama bin Laden's compound indicated that the more likely mode of attack would be on the rails themselves, rather than a terrorist trying to get on a train with a bomb.

By tampering with the rails, the intelligence indicated, al Qaeda was hoping to send a whole train tumbling off a bridge or into a valley.
yea right, and they would never fly plane's into building's either.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
speaking of @$$ did you know that TSA is now looking for poo bomb's in baby dippers?? think I'm joking do a search on it .

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just another way for them to install 'Full Body Scanners' in more places, soon stores will have then in entrances... buildings, you name it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

well you know what wally world is doing don't you??? then there was gray hound bus now Amtrak, what next????

top topics

join