It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Buying Up The World With Printed Money(If so is it legal)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
China has been a law unto themselves for a long time , there are chinese persons all over the world bidding at auctions buying up houses despite not being Citizens, the question is are they been handed over notes just printed by the Communist Government?
It used to be Illegal for foreign nationals to buy residential land and houses , presumably to prevent this happenning.
But now any government with world domination aims and not tied to the rules, could just print vast amounts of money for the purpose of buying up entire suburbs in Australias and other nations cities?
I would like to know if this is indeed what is acceptable now in the new world.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Dr Expired because: Sorry hit the return key prematurely

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People don't buy property and land with bags full of money.. It has to go through the system first.. You can't just print money and spend it, that won't work..
I'm sure if you do a google search, you will find an article explaining how the monetary system works..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

being as there is nothing backing USA dollars that are printed around the clock, why should other countries have to back their currency? the traitors to America at the Fed Res pretty well do as they please, which is exactly the opposite of what is described the FR is supposed to do on the gov website.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
People don't buy property and land with bags full of money.. It has to go through the system first.. You can't just print money and spend it, that won't work..
I'm sure if you do a google search, you will find an article explaining how the monetary system works..

So a Chinese agent couldnt buy a house and supply the money , via a printing press provided for this purpose in china?
What checks would be made?
Iam not saying they are carrying bags of money around , the money is in their keep though, haven't any of us wondered why there are so many very rich Chinese suddenly?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You must don't know how money works around the world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

pretty sure we print money because we are the reserve currency. not sure if china upholds to this or not.
edit on 5-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by Misterlondon

So a Chinese agent couldnt buy a house and supply the money , via a printing press provided for this purpose in china?
What checks would be made?
Iam not saying they are carrying bags of money around , the money is in their keep though, haven't any of us wondered why there are so many very rich Chinese suddenly?

You don't buy houses or land with cash, basically it has to go through the banking system first.. It would have to be laundered into the system somehow.. property and land around the world is worth billions, you can't just print billions of dollars, pounds, euro's or yen without someone asking where all this money is coming from.. And you have to be able to show where it has came from..
When buying property, land or companies in another country, there is a legal process, there are checks made on the people involved, in some cases their accounts are reviewed..
Basically it doesn't work like that, you cannot just print money it would take walls of text to explain it all..
If people could do that and buy property and assets like that, don't you think every country on the planet, criminal gangs, the mafia etc would be doing it..

And the reasons there are many rich Chinese is because their economy is booming, industry and production has been growing at an unbelievable rate, small factories became big factories, small shops became supermarkets, there is plenty of work available..
Alot of people got rich from this booming economy..
It's the same way rich Americans and Europeans have been buying property and land over the last few decades..

Anyway, china as a country doesn't need to do that they have more money than you can imagine..

edit on 5/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Thanks to you and the other members who have taken the effort to educate me on this, Iam not meaning to be arrogant when I say Iam not totally convinced.
Its possible its like a Guy selling his car in the paper, someone rolls up with a brown paper bag full of money, you need the money, do you ask many questions?
I do not know its a hypothetical question, but I honestly doubt the Australian or American governments who are on their knees are asking too many questions to our Communist Asian cousins.
They are buying houses that are worth betwen seven hundred thousand and two million dollars AUD,entire suburbs in Melbourne and Sydney are now majority Chinese owned.
Must have took a lot of yen , to convert to the Aud, that is worth more than the US dollar.
In the end wealth is built on real estate whether it be residential or farming, the Chinese are buying out Aussie farms atan alarming rate.
No referendum no vote....just a buy up of a once proud nation, that sent its finest to war , to defend the Western Culture and freedoms, we are now handing over to the Red Chinese?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
reply to post by LargeFries

pretty sure we print money because we are the reserve currency. not sure if china upholds to this or not.
edit on 5-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

after reading the definition of Reserve Currency on wikipedia i'll admit i'm baffled. i have to do more research so i can better understand this.

new topics

top topics

join