It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well finally decided to stop lurking and join. I've spent most of my time on this site reading the survival section. I really enjoy the archeology stuff that gets posted too. Hmm well not really much more I can say except that I look forward to finally being able to interact with all of you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Welcome! I too am into survival stuff

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by afroPunk

Welcome! ATS is the coolest collection of minds on the planet. You will be enlightened, challenged, overjoyed, demoralized, shocked, pissed off, entertained, affirmed, and blown away by what you learn here. Enjoy the ride!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

No matter whether a person survives the rough times ahead or not, the question lingerring on my mind is how we can handle ourselves well under all conditions. I believe any person who abstains from doing bad stuff even when he is desperately struggling for his life, he must be an exceptionally good person and he will have his reward - if not now - surely in his next life.

Goodness will prevail. When higher powers strike, will not all men suddenly become equal again, and each personĀ“s actions can easily be discerned under pressure?..

Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Originally posted by Binder
reply to post by afroPunk

Welcome! ATS is the coolest collection of minds on the planet. You will be enlightened, challenged, overjoyed, demoralized, shocked, pissed off, entertained, affirmed, and blown away by what you learn here. Enjoy the ride!

Yeah Binder all of those things are what attracted me to this site

new topics

top topics

join