It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I love you!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I love you high as the sky and more and more..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I Love You
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Love you back

edit on 11-9-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Right back at ya!

I almost didn't recognize you.....you changed your avatar!

I was logged in earlier and was getting ready to reply to your post but, unfortunately got distracted for a bit....

when I came back....you were a cat!

great avatar!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I love you high as the sky and more and more..peace,sugarcookie1

To the moon and back!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi

I Love You

Love you back

edit on 11-9-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that!

So very glad this thread has picked up again....

And, I thank you sincerely for helping to spread the love.

It's been a rough go lately so, these new replies to the thread have been great!

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thank-you for your kindness, Magestic. And I really hope you're feeling better soon if not already. Love and best wishes.
edit on 9/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Thank-you for your kindness, Magestic. And I really hope you're feeling better soon if not already. Love and best wishes.
edit on 9/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

Ace....I gotta say.......I feel GREAT!!!!!!

I have not slept or rested like I have this weeks since....well, I can't remember???

Thanks so much for your love and well wishes.

You rock!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't know about rocking. Rolling takes less energy and is more efficient lol. But I'm very glad to hear you are better. Ah, yes. I know the extended post-respiratory-tract-infection slumber well. Enjoy it!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Love is a bunch of crap.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Love is a bunch of crap.

Sometimes it can feel that way.......

I can't deny that.

It can also be the most amazing feeling in the universe....if you give it a chance.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I guess I'll put this here.

Why is there so much unbridled rage and anger lately? Something horrible happens to someone in the news who was, shall we say, less than wise and perhaps deceitful and exploitative as well. A person many naturally felt some level of enmity toward. They die, and everyone posts, "Good riddance!" "They got what they deserved!" "I hope they burn in hell!" "Karma's a &%^$." (Which is one that really boggles the mind, because if someone were an adherent of any faith that teaches karma, taking pleasure in someone's suffering - even someone you had ethical or karmic qualms with - should be a no no, should it not?)

Or, a nation's leader is dismissive or boastful toward another, or perhaps an abominable act is committed by someone living in a specific nation or who happens to be an adherent of a specific religion. Next thing we know, everyone on the internet chimes in, "Bomb them now and get on with it." "We need to kill every last one of them for peace to be achieved in the world." "Kill them all before they kill us." "We should nuke them all and then 1,000 years from now when it's safe, I'll leave instructions for my great great great great grand kids to spit on their mass graves." (Actual statement I saw online.)

I had a falling out with a very close friend once. We were never able to repair our friendship. It was due to things we both said and did, but at the end of the day, we just weren't compatible either. But even though my ego was telling me to rage at this person, my heart spoke louder and reminded me that anger is just pain. And by taking even just one moment to feel that pain, I couldn't be angry at them. I told them I wished them nothing but fulfillment and happiness in life, and that I forgave them. That even though our friendship was ending, I bore them no enmity and wished them well, that I would always love them.

It can be difficult to do, and it can even be painful to do, but that's the point I think. I would rather face the pain and sorrow that gives rise to anger than to let anger take such a powerful hold of my consciousness.

I love everyone, I want everyone to be happy. I don't wish ill on anyone, and I am saddened that others do. Or are in so much pain or so afraid or so ego bruised that they do. That is not a condemnation or a judgment. I'm just saying it makes me sad, and that's the truth.

"When the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer..."

Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What a beautiful post.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I logged in here this evening looking for "something"....something that might bring me back to my normal train of thought, something that might help me to feel more like myself again.

I went through my normal routine of clicking on new topics, then recent posts....then, after not really finding anything that struck a chord, I decided to check some threads that I had posted in recently.

When I saw that you had posted here again.....my heart sank! In a good way of course.

Then, when I read your post.....It sank even further!

You will likely never know how much your words have meant to me this evening but, I hope you can somehow realize that you have profoundly impacted my very being.

I needed to read your words more than you can imagine and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

You have a very kind and caring soul and I'm glad you and I are on this crazy journey together.

Thank you my friend

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmoonbeam

What a beautiful post.

Thank you so much.

This has actually turned out to be an Amazing thread!

It has somehow managed to stay extremely positive and without much trolling....not a small feat for ATS!

( I suppose I should knock on wood at this point ...don't want to jinx it)

I'm glad you found your way here and truly appreciate you adding to this thread....

Welcome to ATS by the way

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Well I'm happy anything I've said has had any positive benefit for anyone in any form. For what it's worth, I felt an equally deep need to say it.

I was, similarly, "wandering the net" and searching for some modicum of relief from the continual anger and conflict I kept seeing all over the net - to say nothing offline life - and thought of this topic. This topic is always of comfort and a port in that particular storm, I find. So I figured I would just express the compassion I was hoping to find myself. I felt I needed to, almost desperately.

If it gave anyone else the same relief I was seeking, all the better. Peace.
edit on 10/1/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well I'm happy anything I've said has had any positive benefit for anyone in any form. For what it's worth, I felt an equally deep need to say it.

I was, similarly, "wandering the net" and searching for some modicum of relief from the continual anger and conflict I kept seeing all over the net - to say nothing offline life - and thought of this topic. This topic is always of comfort and a port in that particular storm, I find. So I figured I would just express the compassion I was hoping to find myself. I felt I needed to, almost desperately.

If it gave anyone else the same relief I was seeking, all the better. Peace.
edit on 10/1/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

It's interesting to me that the main reason I started this thread seems to coincide with the very reason you are still posting here.

I hope that makes sense.

Much love to you...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And to you. And yes, I think this topic is definitely serving its intended purpose.
I think expressing love for other human beings is just something one needs sometimes. At least I do. Sometimes I need to express it far more than I need to receive it, if that makes sense. Just to affirm the belief in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And to you. And yes, I think this topic is definitely serving its intended purpose.
I think expressing love for other human beings is just something one needs sometimes. At least I do. Sometimes I need to express it far more than I need to receive it, if that makes sense. Just to affirm the belief in it.

I haven't forgot about you..

your post struck something in me that I needed to ponder on for a bit.....I'll reply once I get my thoughts together

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not to worry, I've been using this heat wave we're having right now to burn some calories and lose some weight
So I haven't been on as much as usual anyway... mostly because I've been sleeping.
Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join