It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Obama/Osama slip of the tongue intentional?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

And does anyone think this has anything to do with the "gibberish" that was going around a week or so ago? Maybe this is some type of brain scan to make people say the wrong thing? Or maybe just the teleprompter says the wrong thing?

It's possible. I doubt the teleprompter is an issue - who knows? - but I've definitely been feeling more fuzzy than normal for awhile now.

Totally might just be me so I will not lend any willful credence to the possibility - and admittedly I self-inflict enough outside influences to effect this - but could possibly be related to such hippy-ish ideas such as earth frequency changes or some other tree-hugging hippy crap that might be the real deal.

I'm not a wise man, but I'll admit that wise men admit they know nothing - and neither do I.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Obama.. Osama.. Whats the difference ? Both are terrorists..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No, not at all. The names are phonetically similar and even I have had to watch my typing so I accidentally don't type Obama where I want to say Osama, considering I haven't had to type Osama in a long time.

If anyone tries to make a conspiracy out of a Freudian slip, it will be a sad day for this site.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
# I remember old Ted Kennedy referring to Obama as Osama a few years ago.

Not that hard to mix up, especially when Osama and Obama are being referred to in every story lately.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It is still happening 3 months later.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

It won't let me add more text above even in edit but commentator Susan Del Tercio "mixes up" Obama and Osama
at the 3:54 mark. On purpose? I don't know but it sure stuck out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join