It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What The US Goverment is Trying to Divert our attention from..?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Thanks, I had no idea. Yeah, it is scary...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a friend who is currently in the middle east just messaged me saying that there is a link between Osama being 'apparently" killed in Pakistan + this China/Russia issue .. he's trying to find the article he read & said he'll send me the link.

from what he has said he has heard something about Pakistan wanting to allign themselves with China & Russia on this issue + America is P!SSED so they are trying to make Pakistan look like the enemy before Pakistan makes America look like fools by them jumping sides..

anyway hopefully he'll send me a link to this article soon.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Dump Us, Ally With China: Gilani Reportedly Told Karzai :post Apr 27 2011, 02:02 AM

Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has asked Afghan President Hamid Karzai to dump United States and instead align with China for help in striking a peace deal with Taliban and rebuilding the economy, a media report has claimed. "The pitch was made at an April 16 meeting in Kabul by Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, who bluntly told Afghan President Hamid Karzai that the Americans had failed them both," the Wall Street Journal reported quoting senior Afghan officials familiar with the meeting.

According to my friend this is a post on the Pakistani Defence Force Website in the Pakistani Military & Strategic Discussion Forum

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! S&F, to reply to the said post...

I read an article on ATS just a few hours ago, of a man who lives in China, saying their military is basically in overdrive, flooding some streets, and even re-opening some bases, that were shut-down for reasons unknown... We are getting our hands dirty in way to many areas on the map, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan... Now we are growing tensions with China and Russia... We are drawing a target right on to our selves...

and hey, whose to say that the people who say, that they think Osama was frozen and used at a convenient time is complete BS?? Can be right on the money,

Re-election is coming up

Tensions are growing

The government now to think of it, really needs a huge diversion, before to many people start asking the RIGHT questions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Considering we have not always been on the best of terms militarily with both Russia and China (to put it very mildly), perhaps they saw the very quick in and out raid into another country without their permission that we somewhat consider an ally as a little scary.

From the word go to safely extracted, the entire mission took all of 40 minutes. Meaning that from the time the property was enter until we were out was what, 5 minutes tops? Including destroying a helicopter beyond repair. With zero US casualties...no word of any wounded either.

Yes, it was elite special forces. Yes, they are trained to move quick and efficiently. And while not under heavy guard, Osama was a very high target.Is it possible that both Russia and China seeing such a strike take place decided to beef up some of their own lax protections as a response?

It would not suprise me if even some Columbian Drug Lords have not beefed up their security as well. Anyone able to get some reports on that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Whether it's true or not, it's certainly a reflection of what some people are thinking as they watch the geopolitics and events unfold. And it's not outside the realm of probability. China and Russia and India are all players in this carefully orchestrated battle for hegemony, and one false move on anyone's part can unleash hell.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

This is nothing new. The Soviets, and then the Russians, have used that port since the days of th cold war.

The Russian Defense Ministry is denying the building of a base.. Who knows...

Russia building naval base

The Russian Defense Ministry categorically denied the report, Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reported.

"This is an absolutely false report that has no foundation whatsoever," Defense Ministry spokesperson Vyacheslav Sedov told Novosti.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Can we get a link to where this was posted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I suppose anything is possible these days but in all honesty as bad as the US is hurting right now our Navy and military is still far superior to anyone else. Don't forget we have our own nukes and what not and along with useless Nato we are still a formidable fighting force. Do a google news search on Russia, I find nothing that leads me to believe that what in this article is fact other than one mans opinion, not to mention it comes from Iran who may be looking to cause trouble when none now exists. If anything I see Russia and the west getting closer and cooperating more though I know they are not thrilled with the new missile base in Romania. As far as China goes I believe they are more concerned with what is going on in Asia than what is occurring in the Middle East but that is just my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
All is not well between Russia and China these days, here is one example.

www.atimes.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

sorry.. a link to what...? ive posted links

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

The source is the Tehran times, which is the presstv equivelant. State media of the Iranian Government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wonder what that treasure trove of information was found on Osama's computer?

Was it "slam-dunk" evidence about Pakistan officially backing Al Queda? Should we call Colin Powell?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

this isnt just coming out of iran.. i have found similar media on this story coming from other countries.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
All is not well between Russia and China these days, here is one example.

www.atimes.com...

well at least they are being civilized & taking court action instead of dropping bombs on each other.

i dont see that to be a major lets fight & start a war disagreement between the two.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
ok could this be the reason the american goverment is trying to fill the media with all this WE KILLED OSAMA cr@p...??

is this what they're trying to push to the bottom of the news pile...??

this could end up being ww3 if im reading it right..

sorry its late here in Australia + im half asleep.. + im really not awake enough to go into detail so im just going to post a link to the two articles i just read.

‘U.S. provoking China and Russia in Mediterranean’

and

"Tensions escalate over the South China Sea"
edit on 3-5-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

Q: What will you do if you're China and Russia?
A: Supply arms to Libya and Syria via extremely high-level operatives.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

For now perhaps but don't forget they fought a border war in the 60's and China is encroaching on parts of Russian territory that also worries them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Although not the geo-political primer, the boardgame RISK is a basic teacher of global strategies.

Especially if you are stymied or unsure of what your opponent(s) are upto. Something as simple as looking at the map upside down can give you a new perspective.

Chess is another great, simple, yet so complex teacher of tactics and strategies. Remember, the primary movers are always protected and behind the lines until a death blow can be dealt...all the rest are pawns.

What we are seeing are pawns being played and sacrificed.

Why would we invade Iraq...Afghanistan...create tensions and then build up forces in Koreas...prolong natural and man-made disasters in Japan and try to resolve with the help of the US military/Navy? Why would we breach the sovereignty of Pakistan and risk possible war with Pakistan...Why would we neccessitate the incursion of US forces into Lybia....

Turn the map upside down. Egypt is gone,,,Tunisia was boiling...Lybia is the stop gap to hold the spreading of the Muslim Brotherhood...plus, it will offer a base for US forces to launch incursions into Africa to offset the Chinese expansion....

Now, look at China upside down...notice anything? They are surrounded...US in Japan, S Korea, Afghanistan...How about Russia? US forces in all of those little-akistan nations that used to be in the Soviet Union...all surrounding Iran...We have major bases in Saudi Arabia...Iraq... Israel...we may lose Turkey to the extreme Muslims...OK...we need a replacement and a center to offset the extreme Muslim growth in the middle East...lose Turkey...ahhhh, repalce with Syria...by creating a conflict between protesters put down by inhumane Syrian Army...and by the preccedents created by Obama...the US has to intervene under humanitarian grounds...so we invade...lose Turkey, pick up Syria.

Plus now, if we take Syria...Israel has a new ally to the north and little Lebanon is in the middle...

Ever sing that old kids song about the bones..a simple way to teach anatomy...

The Lybia bones is connected to the Egypt bone...the Egypt bone is connected to the Israeli bone...the Israeli bone is connected to the Syrian bone...the Syrian bone is connected to the Iraqi bone...the Iraqi bone is connected to the Uzbeckistan bone...the Uzbeckistan bone is connected to the Pakistani Bone...the Pakistani bone is connected to the Afghanistani bone...ine the west they are occupied to oppose incursion from the Chinese bone...on the East side....the Taiwanese bone is connected to the Japanese bone...connceted to the S Korean bone....and so on

Question is...what event in Central America will cause the US to oppose the growing Chinese influence there...by way of the old Monroe Doctrine? What could cause the US to welcome an economic and military alliance with Mexico to a scale never seen before? What could happen to FORCE the North American continent to unify to oppose the Chinese Trade Giant in Central and South America?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is an article that throws cold water on this idea from the Russian media.

english.ruvr.ru...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Jeremiah Johnson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Humans are way to cowardly to deliberately start a major conflict with Russia and China.
Nuclear war Kills all, Including the the Cowards that started it.
There is no hiding place.

A major target such as a Power station or a naval base, will be hit with multiple nukes.
One major target could hit with as many as 50 warheads.

No one wins, nothing to inherit.

I don't buy WW3 being started on purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join