It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can bet Cheney and Bush are breathing a sigh of relief...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You can bet Cheney and Bush are breathing a sigh of relief...due to the fact that the Obama is reinforcing the belief that Bin La-din was responsible for 9/11, even though the FBI couldn't find anything to connect him to those crimes. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So now they are saying it was him? Didnt they say it was Khalid a couple of years ago with bin laden supposedly way down on the priority list?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You are correct... This is just another facet of the cover-up. They are using the emotional energy and enthusiasm of Bin La Din's death to sell the people the lie that he was responsible.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Aw come on, anyone over 15 years old knows that Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bin-Laden planned and executed the 9/11 attacks. I don't know anyone who fell for that "Milkshake Mohammed" guy that they arrested in his wife-beater, poor guy was just a dishwasher in a bar in Ingster, Michigan. He did make a mean shake though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So now they are saying it was him? Didnt they say it was Khalid a couple of years ago with bin laden supposedly way down on the priority list?

If you're going to be quoting your conspiracy stories then I'd appreciate if if they at least partially resembed reality. Osama Bin Laden was the leader of Al Qaida and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the lieutenant who was the mastermind of the 9/11 attack. KSM couldn't do it without OBLs permission, particularly since OBL was bankrolling the movement out of his inheritance. Bin Laden having to hide secluded behind eighteen foot walls shows right there that the claim "Bin Laden being way down on the priority list" was a figment of Alex Jone's paranoid hallucinations.

Tell me, in all honesty, how can you sit there claiming "the 9/11 commission report is a pack of lies" when it's blatantly obvious you've never actually read it to know what these lies supposedly even are? It's like my saying I hate some artists' song without my ever actually hearing it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Aw come on, anyone over 15 years old knows that Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bin-Laden planned and executed the 9/11 attacks. I don't know anyone who fell for that "Milkshake Mohammed" guy that they arrested in his wife-beater, poor guy was just a dishwasher in a bar in Ingster, Michigan. He did make a mean shake though.

You forgot to include Obama and Clinton. Obama is president now and Clinton is his minion, meaning they're in on the secret conspiracy as well becuase they're continuing the coverup. Of course the NYPD and the NYFD are in on it as well since they were there that day and aren't reporting all the "blatantly a conspiracy" evidence you'e picking up, not to mention the NYPA who let the conspirators into the buildings to begin with, as well as the entire defense dept for allowing the hijacked planes to strike the building unmolested. Also, characters like Judy Wood are gov't disinformation agents becuase they're trying to distract people from the truth by spreading ridiculous claims like lasers from outer space. Of course, the Jews and Mossad have their hands in the conspiracy in one way or another as well. Come to think of it, the only one who ISN'T involved in the 9/11 conspiracy to you conspiracy people is Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

I shouldn't have to mention that subscribing to this train of thought requires a special kind of delusion.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The only people that are delusional are those that are unwilling to suspend their MSM infused beliefs that our countries leaders at the time of the 911 attacks were unaware and/or uninvolved in the events of that day and before that ultimately lead to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

top topics

join