It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO strike kills Gadhafi's son but leader escapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

NATO strike kills Gadhafi's son but leader escapes

news.yahoo.com

TRIPOLI, Libya – Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi escaped a NATO missile strike in Tripoli on Saturday, but one of his sons and three grandchildren under the age of 12 were killed, a government spokesman said.

The strike, which came hours after Gadhafi called for a cease-fire and negotiations in what rebels called a publicity stunt, marked an escalation of international efforts to prevent the Libyan regime from regaining momentum.

Rebels honked horns and chanted "Allahu Akbar" or "God is great" while speeding through the western city of Misrata, which Gadhafi's forces have besieged a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The attack struck the house of one of Gadhafi's younger sons, Seif al-Arab, when the Libyan leader and his wife were inside. White House spokesman Shin Inouye declined to comment on the developments in Libya, referring questions to NATO.

The alliance acknowledged that it had struck a "command and control building in the Bab al-Aziziya neighborhood" Saturday evening, but it could not confirm the death of Gadhafi's son and insisted all its targets are military in nature and linked to Gadhafi's systematic attacks on the population.

Are NATO leaders going to be charged with the deaths of innocent children? Since when did the UN give the right to attempt to assassinate the leader of the country as well as kill innocent children??? It was suppose to be a no fly zone.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Thread already started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If this is a confirmed fact, this has gone to the point of no return ! If this was aimed at me or my family ,I would not rest until those responsible were dead.I would then dig them up and bring them back to life just to kill them again ! Diplomacy won't repear this, NATO is taking things to far .This would be like killing Prince William on his wedding day .You can't go doing this in Soveriegn Nations,this is outside of international laws and treaties .

Matter of point what do you think would have happened at the Royal wedding if this was done say a week before it ?
edit on 1-5-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Sad, these criminals are murdering children!!!!!! So sad to see where this nation, and planet is going.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

If these people have died sorry it stinks,cant accept deaths of kids.Think it has got way out of hand NATO backing nations will be twitching.Cease fire and then sort out troubles by peace and talks..i know this is futile as gaddafi will be angry and hurt.Think second option a battle group from a neutral country police the country..or mayhem will cont..and could send the whole region into meltdown..then chuck Isreal..and Iran in the pot uuu oohhh

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

The drones are doing exactly what they have been designed for.
edit on 1-5-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Thread already started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments in this earlier thread......

CLOSED

top topics

join