It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolic Dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Before I explain why I posted this, let me give you some backgroud information. Ever since I was little, I always loved archaeology. I loved the ancient Egyptian pyramids. My mother is Croatian, I was born there, I have dual citizenship with there and here. This may not seem important, but you'll find out later.
Okay now about the dream I rememberd. I dreamed I flew away from my body and started wandering. Then all of a sudden, I was in a place that seemed like my mothers village. Nobody was there, but I could hear speaking from somewhere. Then I saw a pyramid. The pyramid was huge. There were people in it. Then I flew closer it. All I saw was a bright light, then I was on top of it. Then I saw a triangular shaped thing floating. It had one eye. It was the all seeing eye. Then I woke up.
I had this dream when I was about 4.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Quite a dream! was this a recurring dream or just a dream you had once?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That is a wild dream for a 4 year old!

My beliefs are that some dreams are very special. Especially recurring dreams, dreams with spirits, and some out of body ones. It is funny you mention this because when I was about that age I had a few very strange dreams myself. Ones that really felt like you were there.

The most important thing you can do is record them while they are fresh in your memory. It may make sense to you later on.. you may have dreams continuing where you left off. Dreams are very easy to forget.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by enderthexenocide

I had this dream once. I just stumbled upon the Bosnian Pyramids, this day. And this dream finally made sense. Crazy feeling.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itaii

I should rely on pen and paper better than my memory, thanks for the feedback!

top topics

join