It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Did the U.S. send any forces into Egypt during the coup against Mubarak?

GOD I pray that the U.S. had the insight to send in tactical support and defense at the cavern's location. If the Hall of Records is indeed there, I wouldn't put it past Haiwass to claim it as an Egyptian National Heritage and effectively hold it hostage for ransom...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Sentience365
Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but isn't this article relatively old? Wouldn't they have made more announcements if they were making substantial progress with the dig? The article states that Hawass confirmed a team of experts who were going to look into the cave system, but this was reported in February 2010. I understand that archeological investigations are not overnight endeavors, but surely they would have come forward with some information at this point if there was anything of merit being discovered.

Yup old news... Collins was actually here on ATS when the caves were found... I will see if I can find that thread

Caves? What Caves?

Hawass a hero? Not to most at ATS...

Why Dr Hawass Resigned
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zahi Hawass Sentenced to Prison

Now maybe they can send in some teams to really find out what is down there

edit on 29-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Another poster here is practically praying the American Army invades Egypt and ceases the Pyramids and the underground tunnels with their "vast knowledge" that the American Army will share with the populace??
The article states the tunnel system was secret and unknown and later it claims there is LOCAL LORE about the giant snake that protects it? How come there is such since it was supposed to be SECRET and undiscovered?
So how come Hawass is the bad guy here and not any else shady character with wild claims in their articles?
That's just probably cointelpro I am sure because as it seems somebody is interested in the Pyramids and it's not for sharing their knowledge probably.
Now let me see. Qadaffi bad, Mubarak bad, Assad bad, Hawass bad. See any patterns here?
I guess who has the vested interest in taking hold of the Pyramids?

Also the other shady story about the Cygnus-X star and how it takes part in Earths evolution.
Really? A black hole accretion disc super heats and propels some stellar matter that produces X-rays from a star 6,000 light years away from earth and this is responsible for our evolution and nothing else around and in between that distance? Oh yeah I forgot! Cygnus--X according to some interpretations it supposed to be located above the entrance of that system so it all makes sense now!

But you, a man of renown here at ATS, why do you support such wild claims?
I enjoy your moon threads but this thing is, well in the peculiar time and era we live and with all that is happening around us I am starting to believe that all that wild speculation is really bordering with becoming heavy cointelpro for the sheeple, or in fact IT IS!
Not to mention that this article is OLD OLD OLD!
edit on 29-4-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry if this video`s been posted before.
I`ve done a search but can`t find it.

Andrew and Sue Collins, along with Nigel Skinner-Simpson show footage of their discovery.
I really enjoyed watching it and hope that we find out what these caves are all about.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nice to realize we are not just another ball of floating dirt amomg 10 trillion floating blobs of dirt. The future of mankind and the meaning of life will be revealed from a cave beneath an old pile of rocks. All you alein, master race nerds must wonder, why did our green forefathers not just place a big neon sign in a secure orbit that says, "hey we were here first dumbass".Why because they were never here. God created us, and evolution may have changed us, but. secret caves are the last place a warp speed super race is going to leave a sign,

While on the subject of" theories of the unemployeed", and just because I want to know, did you 03/15/11 Pole Shift goobers and your friends the 12/21/12, mothers boys, go to the same grade school?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Yeah because there is soooooo much evidence supporting the existence of god

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Rumour rumour rumour conjecture no photos bla bla bla.

This is like so many, "weve found.......", no photos, usually a UTube link (official proof for most gullible) and usually a conspiracy theory to go with why no one has photos, people have died or been killed trying to bring the 'truth' out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Nice to realize we are not just another ball of floating dirt amomg 10 trillion floating blobs of dirt. The future of mankind and the meaning of life will be revealed from a cave beneath an old pile of rocks. All you alein, master race nerds must wonder, why did our green forefathers not just place a big neon sign in a secure orbit that says, "hey we were here first dumbass".Why because they were never here. God created us, and evolution may have changed us, but. secret caves are the last place a warp speed super race is going to leave a sign,

While on the subject of" theories of the unemployeed", and just because I want to know, did you 03/15/11 Pole Shift goobers and your friends the 12/21/12, mothers boys, go to the same grade school?

BUT let's play the wild speculation card here for an instance.
What the Moon and the Pyramids have in common?
They are both strange!
We can see how strangely they build the Great pyramid with the King and Queens chambers and we can;t even figure out why!
We see shafts small enough that no human can navigate, yet are sealed with stone doors that have handles, leading from both the chambers to the exterior pointing to the sky. Then we have the supposed tombs of King and Queen inside these rooms that the shafts are attached to, that are built in a way to hold things inside them, like liquid for instance since they are practically bath tabs made of stone, big enough to fit a human etc. and really no evidence that definably proves beyond any doubt that these were actually burring places.

Then we have the largely unexplored moon that rings like a bell with it's weird seismicity, it's peculiarly shallow craters that defy common logic, plenty of other fissures and cracks that science has not proven yet how they were came to be, and it's position at the exact distance to cover the entire Suns disk. If I was crazy enough I would propose that the moon IS a shield from a Sun turning wild, both from its death rays and ejected solar matter, but we can't seem to understand how would it be possible to steer a stellar body at the exact point before catastrophic sun eruptions towards earth. Then we have a canceled space program at least to the moon where it is like someone thought that whatever of value on, or rather under the moon surface couldn't be reached with the modern spaceship technology effectively, if at all.

If you connect the strangely built pyramids, what may effectively lay under the moon surface and moons ability to effectively become a shield, against the erratic behavior of our Sun which by the way, many are trying to convince us that it is already happening, what do we have?

Teleport technology.
The ability to access a concealed space with all sorts of possible technology in it.
The knowledge to steer a planetary body
The ability to save Earth from grave danger and the human race from extinction.

Food for thought because we don't want places like ATS out of business.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
This reminds me of the story by Credo Mutwa story regarding the reptilian beings underground. he specifically mentioned Egypt as being the entrance to the underworld, if I can recall.

Very interesting times indeed...I think this is the bottomless pit, this would be awakened by the coming "Wormwood"/Elenin/Nibiru, This amazingly coincides with the Mayan serpent god myths return at the mayan calendar end 28 Oct 2011.

Good find S&F
edit on 28-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

please no reptilian/ Niburu-BS here..thanks..

cheers

edit on 29-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you ignored the "reptilian head" stone formation in the link provided in the OP. And the local Egyptian folklore about this nahash/serpent/reptilian entity/entities.

Perhaps you don't know about how many ancient civilizations have depicted their gods as being reptilian in nature. Coincidence???

Here's a short video to kick-start your imagination, hopefully you can come to terms in understanding such allegations. It may sound BS to you, but then again, it is recorded history.

Edit: Well about Elenin, read this thread, unfortunately the questions posted by the OP and contributing members have not been fully answered. Perhaps, you can clear the mist about all these BS.

Peace

edit on 29-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
know this sounds unbelievable, however I have been reading The Giza Death Star Destroyed by Joseph P. Farrell
- read 3-5 books a week as a rule- this is about ancient technology- quantum physics etc. that older previous civilizations had that were more advanced that ours today. I always read myself to sleep -- but I had a very vivid dream about a large underground system between luxor and the sphinx- in my dream state I was shocked to see
how large a system this was-- beyond your imagination- I also saw in my dream an invasion of covert solders in camo climbing down a large mountain range from Luxor, towards this underground system. I was not exactly sure of the exact distances between luxor and the Sphinx. The next morning I looked all this up on the net and could not imagine that an underground bunker, cave system or whatever you would call it could be this large. The map looked just like my dream- uncanny- wish I could make it a video so all could see it like it appears to be. Don't usually post but I think this might be something we need to know a lot more about.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012 real or not

Certainly sounds interesting, its a strange feeling when what seems like a crazy dream turns out to be credible.
I wonder if this underground system links in some way with the deep pit at the bottom of the great pyramid?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

I have been doing a little bit of research on the egyptians and it blows my mind to think we know off all they have done. We still have many many more years if ever until we truly understand what they were doing and how

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by krakencampbell
What ever the discovery may be or lead to, we all know that the governments and TPTB will hide them from the general public. We will never know what lies below. It's a shame. I would love to explore the tunnels myself. I can only imagine what wonders are hidden there. Not that they may be anything other than the Great Hall Of Records, but just the simple fact these people dug into the earth to keep something sacred...That is impressive to me. Although I hope and pray they revel all their findings, I know it will not be so. A shared knowledge is better than a kept secret, imho.

Always seems there's someone who has to take an innocent discovery and taint it with their bad attitude.

"TPTB" this "TPTB" that. Just general negativity.

Just have a positive outlook for once instead of spreading that bad energy around.

I hope this discovery means something good for all of us!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Firstly I just want to say that these miles of tunnels are not even remotely 'secret', they have been know about for years, and when I went to Giza years ago we were even told about them by the tour guides. Were do you guys do your 'research'?!

Dr Hawass is an absolute legend! He's one of the few people left in the world who dedicate themselves to new discoveries, and sharing it with the public, trying to keep all of the amazing ancient Egyptian discoveries and artifacts where they belong... in EGPYT. Despite the millions of pounds that can be made for the government by leasing them out to countries and exhibits all around the world, he fights hard to keep them in Egypt (do doubt despite his governments wishes). People should do a little research into the guy (I don't mean on BS sites spouting nonsense about lizard aliens).

Many of the artifacts and discoveries would never have been found if it wasn't for the leadership on digs and projects by this guy. And as far as 'holding back' information on findings as many people have said, it's called PR people! You release a little sneak of the discovery to drive excitement, then you only release the full story once all the work has been done, evaluated and your findings have been verified and wrapped up. Many of these projects take years, or even decades to finish, and they cost vast amounts of money. This funding only comes from governments and organisations that can help raise this cash through magazine, press, tv and exposure and tourism. Yeah it's a shame it has to work that way, but this is the real world and funding has to come from somewhere.

If any of you actually take a moment to read through his site, any of his numerous interviews or tv shows, you will see the passion this guy has for the ancient Egyptian culture, all information comes out when it's ready and news worthy, plus he gives regular updates on his site as well.

How can anyone honestly slag off someone who has done so much in this area of work? The guy should be praised for everything he's done, especially as he's fighting the governments and big money to keep these artifacts where they belong, you'd think with all the anti-establishment view on ATS he'd have a little more support for what he's doing

Anyway, late night rant over, looking forward to finding out more about some of the great projects he's currently working on (and by the way, he's NOT in jail at the moment as a previous poster stated - it was just a stupid claim against the museum's work to expand their bookshop and the way the bidding process went through when he was acting as a senior management position there).

If it wasn't for this guy most of what you now about the ancient Egyptian culture wouldn't even have been discovered! Lets just hope that all the looting and ransacking going on over there with all the political uprising can be kept under control before some of the irreplaceable artefacts are destroyed or sold on the black market.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
i hope they find something great down there...I look forward to hearing the results of the investigation...if we ever do

Yeah...I am pretty sure that we will never know the full truth of what they find down there....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

Appears to me you were hooked - Hook, Line and Sinker.

My dear fellow member - You need to search deeper -

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is an 1:30 m documentary about this discovery in particular, it pretty much says it all about what happened.
And who we're the real finders of these caves.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I am very much enjoying this thread !! I keep refreshing to find new links - yes some may be old, but a few new links for me.
Thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by crezo

Appears to me you were hooked - Hook, Line and Sinker.

My dear fellow member - You need to search deeper -

Please do explain, I'd love to know exactly what you 'deeper searching' has brought up. And by deeper searching I do hope you're not referring to NWO sites!! I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I very much doubt that on this case I will be.

Go on... enlighten me

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Sentience365
Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but isn't this article relatively old? Wouldn't they have made more announcements if they were making substantial progress with the dig? The article states that Hawass confirmed a team of experts who were going to look into the cave system, but this was reported in February 2010. I understand that archeological investigations are not overnight endeavors, but surely they would have come forward with some information at this point if there was anything of merit being discovered.

Yup old news... Collins was actually here on ATS when the caves were found... I will see if I can find that thread

Caves? What Caves?

Hawass a hero? Not to most at ATS...

Why Dr Hawass Resigned

Zahi Hawass Sentenced to Prison

Now maybe they can send in some teams to really find out what is down there

edit on 29-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting this. I've always known this guy was bad news. Bad for Egyptology. Bad for History. Bad for Egypt. Bad for Archaeology. Just.... bad. How far are we behind [knowledge], because of his lies and stone-walling?

edit on 4/29/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by romka71

something extremely strange is happening in Giza, both under the pyramids and in the office of Dr. Hawass. Even skeptics of the "Hall of Records" from Atlantis are now forced to admit that something big is being hidden. It's the perfect set of circumstances for conspiracy theorists -- especially with the coming of 2012.

In August of 2008 a system of caves was discovered under the pyramids. Certainly this is very big news..

In December 2009, after denying that they existed, Egypt's leading Egyptologist, Dr Zahi Hawass, has had to admit that an excavation team under his charge is investigating an ancient tomb at the centre of claims regarding the alleged discovery of a cave underworld beneath the Pyramids of Giza.

here is the link to a full article with pics

www.viewzone.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join