It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kenya Birth Certificate of Barack Hussien Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I have no clue how that proves Obama has spent millions of dollars to hide a document no one had access too.

FOCUS!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
reply to post by Sinnthia

The South Australia birth certificate was more likely the fake, altered from the Obama one from Kenya to discredit the birthers.

Good try though.....

What are you talking about? It is the same Kenyan BC as in this thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

What are you talking about? It is the same Kenyan BC as in this thread.

Wow! you don't even read the links you post!

I'm sorry you don't understand when it's clearly related to your other post, should I draw a tree bracket for you?

I bet you haven't taking the time to watch the videos in this thread. We really don't even need a Birth Certificate to prove where he was born, the videos speak for themselves. Obama is not a natural born citizen!

Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya

Are you off your meds again.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wow! you don't even read the links you post!

I'm sorry you don't understand when it's clearly related to your other post, should I draw a tree bracket for you?

Yes, please do.

I bet you haven't taking the time to watch the videos in this thread. We really don't even need a Birth Certificate to prove where he was born, the videos speak for themselves. Obama is not a natural born citizen!

I will address your videos the moment you prove this millions of dollars things. You are not going to play a birther shell game with me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

The thing is Obama has been hiding his standard information for a long time, and probably spent millions covering up his past, just look at the new hacked up PDF Birth Certificate, he probably paid a million $$$ to a inexperienced illustrator, then there's the fake social securities numbers etc..$$$. The distribution of constant propaganda in the media, that alone should cost into the millions. Have you not been watching the show?

I also bet he was dipping into campaign funds to cover his @ss.. Someone has to to pay the propagandist.

Anyway the proof is right in front of you!
Kenya born....

Here you go... enjoy the show.

And there is more.... but I'm sure you'll be blind to the truth.

edit on 2-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The thing is Obama has been hiding his standard information for a long time, and probably spent millions covering up his past, just look at the new hacked up PDF Birth Certificate, he probably paid a million $$$ to a inexperienced illustrator, then there's the fake social securities numbers etc..$$$. The distribution of constant propaganda in the media, that alone should cost into the millions. Have you not been watching the show?

How many times do I need to ask you to prove your claim before you give up on it entirely? If what you are saying is true, Why am I asking you over and over again where the proof is? Why have you suddenlt added "probably?"

I am not moving on to your next goal post. You can put up all the videos and post all the nonsense you want. I am sticking with this one. You claim he spent millions hiding his private documents. Why do you think I will just move on to the next distraction? PROVE YOUR CLAIM.
edit on 5/3/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join