It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Planets Now Aligned in the Dawn Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The rift is comming, tornadoes,volcanoes,sunamy's of the like will break records of anything that has been recorded before. Prepare, for destruction. Mother nature is pissed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, but you be the judge after watching this.

Alignments Cause Earthquakes

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Why worry about dec 21, 2012? We need to get through the year 2011 first.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xM0J0xJ0J0x

Alignments do not cause earthquakes

The ‘earthquakes’ claim appears to be that the gravitational influence of the non-existent alignments will cause earthquakes on Earth. However, the moon is much closer to us than any other astronomical object, so even though it is much smaller and lighter, it completely swamps out any gravitational or tidal effects caused by the Sun, Jupiter, Saturn, or any other object. The Sun does cause tides on the Earth, and when these tides are combined with the moon tides (at the full and new moons) then they are called ’spring tides’. When they are counter to the moon’s tides (at the first and last quarter moons) then they are called ‘neap tides’. The primary influence on the Earth’s tides is the Moon. Other planets are too small and too far away to cause any noticeable effect.

Its all mathematically spelled out here curtosy of Phil Plait

Anyway we will not see a planetary alignment 12/21/12.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I wondered why they decided to get married now, of all times.

That's probably one of the unspoken reasons why "that wedding" is taking place on that date.

NO wedding carrying the importance of this one would be scheduled without someone taking a very close look at the auspices surrounding the proposed date.

And this alignment is just an extra bonus on top of the usual goings on that take place during this time period, see here for the occult reason for the timing.

Planetary Alignment Gives Royal Wedding a Strange Vibe

(note a reference to an ATS thread in the second link, lol)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well there seems to be a lot of speculation on either story if something may or may not happen on Earth due to this alignment.

And very intriguing that the 'royal wedding' takes place at the same time.

any pictures anyone has already taken?
am not able to see anything on google through a quick search...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I guess we will find out soon enough.

People have been saying that something BIG is going to happen on the 29th April (apart from some wedding going on). Whether they have managed to identify that these particular planets will be in alignment and put 2 and 2 together and came out with 5, who knows.

Yep its my little girls 11th today...
Thats big for us....Nothing much else and 6 hrs and 41 minutes to go.
Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
The rift is comming, tornadoes,volcanoes,sunamy's of the like will break records of anything that has been recorded before. Prepare, for destruction. Mother nature is pissed.

We had record breaking tornado's the other night in Georgia and I say that it was worse than any Ive seen since living in KS, TN,TX,GA in my life.

Lets see what hurricane season brings

<< 1   >>

join