It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq war could lead to new World order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
mid-day.com...

Moscow: Russian Foreign Minister Igor Ivanov warned that the Iraq crisis could lead to the establishment of a new world order, in an article published today in the offical daily Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
"It is obvious that not only the fate of Iraq depends of how events unfold, but also the future of international relations for a long time," Ivanov wrote. "The foundation of the future world order is the main issue at stake in this crisis."

He said the unity of the US-led anti-terrorist coalition is also threatened by the military intervention in Iraq as most nations condemn the use of force to achieve the disarmament of the regime of Saddam Hussein.

"It is not by accident that we are now witnessing unprecedented anti-war demonstrations around the world," Ivanov wrote.

He said UN Resolution 1441, which called on Iraq to disarm or face "serious consequences," did not mandate the automatic use of force.

"The resolution of the Iraqi conflict lies with the Security Council, which is responsible for ensuring peace and security in the world.

Russia, along with fellow Security Council permanent members China and France, led efforts to avoid the war, arguing that Iraq could be disarmed of weapons of mass destruction through increased UN inspections and diplomacy.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
it's funny... No one relpies to the truth. Wouldn't a new world order threaten a countries sovernity? Sh*ts about to go down and I blame skull & bones. Evil bastards

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Iraq war could lead to new World order

you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
Sh*ts about to go down and I blame skull & bones. Evil bastards

Skull & balls is just an old cowboy clan. It aint them you have to worry about

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link