It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I had a lucid dream april ninth that went something like this.. I was with a girl named Jamie in what appeared to be a white colored semi ruined building made of stone. There were others there that I did not know. We could see across the dirty road into the houses next to us. People were inside that house as well. Everybody had a look of horror. It started raining like fiery little pieces of ash. They were coming down slowly like snow. We ran upstairs, I think to get something. We looked down and noticed we had marks on the crease on the inside of our right arms. They looked like tatoos. I freaked out and went to a sink to wash it off. To my suprise, it came off. Jamie washed hers off too. Everybody else seemed to want to keep theres and I could not understand why. Next thing I knew I was in a more suburban type setting with paved streets and decent looking houses. We were outside. Everybody there was filled with rage. Almost not even human. A dark character came up to us. He had pale white skin with a slight bluish tint. He looked dark and shrouded by.. I don't really know how to explain it. It was like he sucked the light out of the air around him. He entered my mind and took over my body. I had a razor in my hand, he brought it up to my eye and started cutting a deep line beneath it and a deep line above. I fought it as hard as I could the whole time. Then I felt, something like a white aura around me and I pushed it out away from me and I was momentarily freed(i sometimes wake up and feel a negative entity watching me and I do this same thing. I feel like I make the aura encompass my entire home). I grabbed the girl and told her to run with me. We jumped through a line of brush separating houses and ran into the neighbors house. There were people in there, which was bad because they were almost as much of a threat as the other being. I don't remember how or if we got away but I remember the dark being returned and entered my mind and made me cut my left palm. Thats all I remember at the moment.
I have had a lot of dreams that I felt had a meaning but you never know. This is the first one of the sort that I have written down. Most dreams like this become recurring, probably because I ponder them so much. I had one where I was in a church trying to stop an old friend of mine from opening a chest that ended up containing a specific amount of monsters that took various forms. I believe there were twelve. Not counting men that were on horses. They all just burst out of the chest. ... Also I have a lot of dreams about the numbers 531(my birthday is may 31) and 28. Well, just wanted to share. Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have strange dreams also non stop. some demonic attacks but oddly just last night i had a dream that i was in the amazon river lol i have no idea why..and a entity possessed me. it felt really savage in nature. ive noticed today especially that ive been very quite. looking around at the sky and hearing the silence and having bizzare thoughts. im hearing silence like never before..im in ga right now and we are getting slammed with tornados ive already sought shelter twice. the whole state is getting ripped apart. i think our dreams are our warning signs..the falling ashes could have been from the super volcano in yellowstone..who knows? but what i do know is pay attention to detail in your dreams and in waking life. im not sure whats happening but it doesnt look good.

Love and Light

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If you dream pretty much every night like i do you may notice that things youve seen,heard or said days sometimes weeks before the dream seem to work their way in,Ive seen a strange creature in my dreams lately,I cant describe it,Its something ive never seen before,and the surroundings,the objects everything in these dreams ive never seen before,Alot of times my dreams consists of me following my body or the creature through a 3rd person type of angle..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mental Maze
If you dream pretty much every night like i do you may notice that things youve seen,heard or said days sometimes weeks before the dream seem to work their way in,Ive seen a strange creature in my dreams lately,I cant describe it,Its something ive never seen before,and the surroundings,the objects everything in these dreams ive never seen before,Alot of times my dreams consists of me following my body or the creature through a 3rd person type of angle..

Yeah dude I know what you mean. I follow stuff in dreams alot. Third person watching my body do things. I dream about this like medusa looking monster too. For years. She has this lair that looks like ruins of some sort. All flooded, dark and full of water. I watch myself try to hide from it on a boat.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
We looked down and noticed we had marks on the crease on the inside of our right arms. They looked like tatoos. I freaked out and went to a sink to wash it off. To my suprise, it came off. Jamie washed hers off too. Everybody else seemed to want to keep theres and I could not understand why.

Interesting dream, I just wanted to address this part of it. You might like to put on your tin foil hat, but hey, I think this resembles something that is of biblical relevance and significance.

Speaking on one of the activities of the biblical anti-christ we read from the book of Revelation 13: Rev 13:16 "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, Rev 13:17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Note there the reference to 'right hand'. Now I see your dream revealed marks on the crease on the inside of your right arms, but I still think it has some resemblance. Also note that this mark will be the only available means of buying and selling, at least in place of the many financial transactions in stores and so on.

This future event may soon be upon us and your dream is showing you that it is the mark that you do not want to accept, as many people will not, during this historic and horrible period of time. The reason why you noticed other people wanting the mark is simply because they do not want their lives inconvenienced by having their purchasing capability profoundly diminished, or even crippled. As mentioned there in the scripture, nobody could buy or sell without the mark.

If you feel your dream may be some indicator of your future, you might like to investigate the biblical prophecies pertaining to those events around the mark and the anti-christ and other end time developments, more broadly. I personally believe we are approaching this time.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah I read the bible a little bit. I definitely think that my dream must have been influenced by it or something. The weirdest part to me I think is the location and the entity. A place I never though of and the entity, well.. I am creative but to make up such a detailed unique object while sleeping is odd to me.

new topics

top topics

join