It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Using custom contrast filters in Paintshop Pro I was able to get this:

It still looks like the letters "CIA" are there, but not "CIA-61". There is writing in the background all over the place, and none of it makes sense to me.
edit on 28-4-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

bro, I have no clue as to why u can't flag or star.
maybe u should u2u a mod to inquire

link   

Well,heres the highest res I could find of the Certificate.Maybe this will help you a bit.

Link

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Well,heres the highest res I could find of the Certificate.Maybe this will help you a bit.

Link

hey thanks bro.

I see what ur saying about the writing on the left edge.
I think this is Census data markings from the prior BC
before Obama's. Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
now I only have 1 question for Obama:

Did he know about these handwritten texts
on his LFBC or was he unaware they were there ??

answer wisely

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Link

hey thanks bro.

I see what ur saying about the writing on the left edge.
I think this is Census data markings from the prior BC
before Obama's. Maybe I'm wrong.

Well given that last link, you can clearly see you were wrong about the CIA-61 thing... I can tell just by looking at that picture, unedited, that it says Oahu, very clearly...

So yes, you were wrong about that.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

now I only have 1 question for Obama:

Did he know about these handwritten texts
on his LFBC or was he unaware they were there ??

answer wisely

I am guessing he was unaware...

Or at the very least paid no attention to them... As they are non conspiratorial in nature.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by OleMB

If you had read the entire thread and seen filosophia's post, you would know that this issue was debunked already. The name of the hospital was shown the same on birth certificates of other people at that same hospital in the same year.

I thought it was just one person's certificate, which was pulled from an article on World Net Daily here:
www.wnd.com...

Were there other certificates?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Well given that last link, you can clearly see you were wrong about the CIA-61 thing... I can tell just by looking at that picture, unedited, that it says Oahu, very clearly...
So yes, you were wrong about that.

lol, what planet r u from?
ur blind as a bat then
hahahaha

and here I thought I had bad eye sight

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Boon,can you work your magic with the Hi-Res document?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

what it appears to me is:
the CIA used a pencil to mark Obama's
original LFBC, then later erased it using
an eraser. However, this left the imprint and
the lead residue which caused the discoloration
which we are seeing now. They did not
anticipate the impression being picked up by the OCR
and transferred after the erasure occurred.
This is where they goofed

Damn, I need to be working in forensics.
hahahaha

It seems like the CIA would know about forensics and things that leave traces.

I am not knocking you at all Boon. This, indeed, is an interesting discovery. I am just reading and thinking and feeling really weird about it being left there to be discovered in the first place.

I am probably just thinking about things too hard, maybe I will take a break from this and come back to it later with a fresh view.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Extract From WND below. This is strange. It suggests that the registration number anomoly maybe down to the fact that Obama's mum was admitted to the hospital after this lady. The question is what was the procedure then? I also find it strange that they would issue a "live birth" registration number prior to birth. What if the child was born dead? and that was not uncommon 50 years ago. Also why will they not release info about the then procedure for issuance of birth rg numbers.

-------------------------

A close examination of the birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins shows the registration number precedes the number given Obama, even though the future president was born a day earlier.

Susan Nordyke was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time and was given No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

Gretchen Nordyke followed at 2:17 p.m. and was given No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

According to a version of Obama's purported short-form certificate available from FactCheck.org, Obama was given a higher registration number than the Nordyke twins. The online image indicates the number is No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.

The middle figure in Obama's purported registration also is different than the Nordykes'. Obama's is 1961, indicating the year, while the Nordykes' is merely 61.

One explanation for the out-of-order serial numbers might be that several serialized stacks of birth certificates were made available at different hospitals.

Another possibility is that Obama's number is not a genuine registration number created in 1961 but was issued when the short-form document was generated during the 2008 presidential campaign.

Eleanor Nordyke told WND she thinks her twins got lower numbers because she went into the hospital Aug. 4, 1961, and was in labor for 20 hours before she delivered. She speculates that Ann Dunham came in after her and was given a later number, even though Dunham's baby was born earlier. Nordyke's twins were not born until the afternoon of the next day.

WND was unable to receive a response from Hawaii officials regarding the state's procedure for issuing registration numbers.

Read more: Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates www.wnd.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Link

Thanks for the high rezz link.
I tried Boon's technique.
Looks like it says
OAHU to me.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm going with Occam's Razor* on this one...

*the principle that generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects. For instance, they must both sufficiently explain available data in the first place. (from WIKI definition)

Carbon paper remnants would explain many, if not all of, these anomalies.
But, I haven't been able to find any definitive info as to whether his birth hospital used carbon copies?
I'm assuming that most likely they did (as many hospitals across the country STILL do, or did up until very recently with the switch to the paperless system)

edit on 28-4-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Well done! A great find!

I find it hard to believe it's a coincidence that "CIA" and "61" are clearly visible on this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

It says OAHU and the bigger the screen and the further away you are, the clearer it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Sure does!! Can you do the top of the Certificate? I see words,but cant make them out.........

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well all you need to do is compare this with other long forms to prove it is a fake - very good work OP!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Sure does!! Can you do the top of the Certificate? I see words,but cant make them out.........

It doesn't seem to be as clear.
HOME OF BIRTH seems
close enough though.

David Grouchy

Edit to add: someone else says that it says HOUR OF BIRTH and I think that may be more accurate.
edit on 28-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Maybe Allen Welsh Dulles thought he was GAWD of the CIA in 1961?

This was intentional on Obama's BC.
However, it was not intentional on it's
discovery. And for that discovery,
we owe to ole boon

I completely agree with you and...

CONGRATS on your discovery!!! I am astonished. You have changed history sir.

And for the better, I might add.

Kiss your editor for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join