It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found you......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi all:

This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself. I am a newly awakened member who found this site by accident a few weeks ago and since then I have been trolling. To keep the story brief, I lost my Mum 4 years ago and since then I have been searching for answers to everything....I guess you could say I am a little bit of a late bloomer, however better late than never I say.

I used to think I was the only one who wondered what the hell was going on out in the world and I couldn't figure out why no-one was saying this out loud. I am so encouraged to see that there are thousands of us out there who do care... thank you, you have all given me hope that we can make this world a better place.

Peace and Love to all,
Your Sister

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by patral

Welcome to ATS Patral, can't wait to see you on the forums

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey Pat,

welcome aboard

Looking for answers, chances are there here its just finding them amongst all the muck thats the problem

Cya round

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey there patral....I too kind of found this site wandering around the net by accident. I absolutely love it here...craziness and all
I've learned a lot and laughed a lot. Hope you find the answers you're looking for

Michelle

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome! Although there is some muck, there's A LOT of great info and a lot of minds with great info on this site. Just up to you to decipher for yourself, intuition knows light.

Truth and peace be with yaaa!

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Again welcome.

new topics

top topics

join