It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dates announced for the 2012 International UFO Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For those of you interested, I just saw this over at OpenMinds.

The 2012 International UFO Congress in Scottsdale, AZ will take place February 21-26, 2012. More information at the official website.

I, for one, love the resulting interviews that I found here at ATS. It was the next best thing to being there. However, I think I'll try and just go there myself next year...

Course, if I do go I can still check out the great interviews that I am sure will be here. Best of both worlds.
Am I right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Your right there brother!

I too would love to go to next years event, quite a journey for me though.

It should be an interesting one with all the recent activity and rumors, and we still have the rest of this year to go!

Ya never know, by Febuary next year, full disclosure may have happened. Even if it does though, i bet there will be even more questions to ask than there is now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

No offense mother1138 but so what .
The same old crew telling the same stories , patting each other on the back and plugging their latest or last book / DVD .
These conferences come and go with no new evidence presented just assumptions and assertions , they are the equivalent of a ufologists love in .

Slight rant over

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by mother1138

No offense mother1138 but so what .
The same old crew telling the same stories , patting each other on the back and plugging their latest or last book / DVD .
These conferences come and go with no new evidence presented just assumptions and assertions , they are the equivalent of a ufologists love in .

Slight rant over
Take your medication and chill gortex..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
List of dates on the "£ buy my book " tour .
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...
Makes you wonder how they find time to do research .

I spent a whole Sunday waiting for the evidence promised from the Secret Space Program-Breakaway Civilization conference and was left none the wiser , apart from Richard Dolan's little gem promoting his book " you need to know and I need the dough " .... the most honest part of the conference .

top topics

join