It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nuclear hellstorm' if bin Laden caught: 9/11 mastermind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah s%^t i almost crapped myself , utter b/s bin laden has been dead since shortly after 911
killed by omar sheik, benazir buhtto was assasinated for letting this info out...its all on ytube.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How does everyone feel about this now that Obama is about to announce that they got Osama's body?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

If the US were truly acting smart and doing whats in the best interest to everyone, they will say Bin Laden died of natural causes. This will satisfy everyone on all fronts. The jihadists who dont want us to capture him, and the people who despise Bin Laden... Lets see how far the US wants to keep the soap opera going...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
bin laden has been dead since shortly after 911
killed by omar sheik, benazir buhtto was assasinated for letting this info out...its all on ytube.

well that certainly convinces me - it's on YT, and it's been reported that it's true in ATS - hell - that's enough for me!!

Oh...heck....no it's not......

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very interesting timing of this news report and today's news of Bin Laden. Very interesting. I hope no major retaliation comes of this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Obama has a chance right now to end all this negativity. Even if Bin Laden went out guns a blazin, he better tell us Obama died of old age. Anything else is just provoking more evil.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

The only way retaliation is likely is if the US gov spins this as an aggressive military like kill on Bin Laden. In this case a little white lie is all it would take to squash all the BS surrounding Bin Laden and retaliation.

I say he choked on a date

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well they ain't saying he died of old age.....they're talking about tracking down and shooting him in the head so far on CBS (prior to the Pres actually saying anything)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have another major news site on my TV and they already have some guy speculating on how it was the military. Im not stupid I just had a slight hopeful thought for humanity for a second. Hahah, happens every once in a while.

Who am I kidding, even if Bin Laden really did die of old age, we are are gonna hear "6 Of Our Bravest Chopped His Weenie Off with A Ball Point Pen"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As I said int he deleted thread, the Associated Press reported that the US had his body for a week at least to verify whether or not it really was him.

lol a Sky News reporter just said they'd need evidence in case conspiracy theorists speculated it was just a bluff to raise Obama's likeability
edit on 1/5/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Very interesting thread, It seems someone had an idea this was happening or happened.

It seems you are incorrect about him being killed in 2001 Bin Laden was killed last week from a US Missile strike and we have his body. How are they gonna explain it if they show a skeleton?

Oh who knows I'm sure wondering why it took a week to match his DNA. And where did they get the sample.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
if he hadn't died years ago, the US assets would have held off the announcement until after the Royal Wedding in London. Why did Prince William postpone honeymoon ????
US bases on Delta-Force 4

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
Why did Prince William postpone honeymoon ????

Because he has his job to go back to working with a sea and rescue helicopter team, they only gave him from thursday till this coming tuesday off work and once he's been back again they're letting him have his honeymoon on an island in the Indian Ocean in late May.
edit on 1/5/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What now?...........

Posted 1 week ago and NOW THIS?????????

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by ErEhWoN

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah s%^t i almost crapped myself , utter b/s bin laden has been dead since shortly after 911

This has gotta go in my signature
edit on 1-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Given the recent news about "Osama" being killed (which IMO is BS) ...can we now expect a large scale false flag attack? The establishment set this up well...come out with some big threat about Osama being captured...then ...'oh look, we killed him'.....something horrible may be on the horizon soon, folks.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Unplugged because: (no reason given)

link   
Ok he's dead, killed by a special ops team. Great... can we end the war in Afghanistan now? Can we end oppressive security in the US? Can we bring back the bill of rights? Can we throw out the Patriot Act?

I know these changes cannot happen overnight. No one should be that naive. But seriously, its time to get back to the way things were one step at a time. While Bin Laden's death doesn't mean terrorism died, but the sheeple of the US have been fed the idea that he's is the big prize in this fight. Well the prize is won. Lets put it on the mantle and move on.

link   
Timing is messed up
we already have a nuclear hell storm
it happened before osama was finded
it is called Fukushima

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
reply to post by OhioPariah

The only way retaliation is likely is if the US gov spins this as an aggressive military like kill on Bin Laden. In this case a little white lie is all it would take to squash all the BS surrounding Bin Laden and retaliation.

I say he choked on a date

Assault team of special forces dropped in on OBL from a helicopter, then firefight on the ground. 3 other men also killed, and a woman killed who was being used as a human shield.
Just listening to CNN...

Sounds like an aggressive military like kill to me.
I wonder how long until retaliation.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
pretty soon i think we all gonna find out if the article was a lie or the truth

remember duck and cover

if nothing happens its all green.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
I think if they really had a nuke in hiding ANYWHERE they would have already used it.

I think I'll just go ahead and call their bluff right now, in fact. Hey, terrorist guys, push the red button!

Anyone hear a boom? Didn't think so.

Agreed, your talking about some sand monkeys that got lucky once or twice.

I mean seriously, what level of intelligence do you have if you are an extremest ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join