It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Sirius?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I am frankly just curious about what the community think of the whole "aliens of another civilization from Sirius" idea. What makes this whole idea fishy is the fact that all three of the Sirius's (ABC) are censored on Google Sky. Now I am not a professional so feel free to criticize me on whatever you feel. If you are interested on more, a good read is the book "the Sirius Mystery", which discusses the pyramids, Dogon, etc. Well give me some feedback!
Happy Easter
Jake

--it would appear that I was mistaken, but I would still love to hear the thoughts on life over there!
edit on 24-4-2011 by Pressthebutton because: My Stupidity

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
What makes this whole idea fishy is the fact that all three of the Sirius's (ABC) are censored on Google Sky.

Define the term "censored".

I had no problem finding them on Google Sky.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e7ca8ebabc5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Oh, really?:

...the fact that all three of the Sirius's (ABC) are censored on Google Sky...

What verison? (6.0.0.0.1735 [beta] here). Because, I just opened mine, no "censoring" going on....I mean, you realize that "Google Sky" isn't a live, real-time view, right?

A better program (and you don't have to be online) is "Stellarium"....just for navigating and information, and accurate view depictions.....in virtually any time period you choose.

Fascinating, too....you can put yourself on other planets (besides just Mars and the Moon). Was interesting to go back to the day of Apollo 11, and location of the landing on the Moon, to see what the sky looked like, then.....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Well the orange blob on the star, and if you look close for the planets there are black squares over them. You can also find this in ore parts of Sky.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I edited my post, the "censoring" was not the main part of my thread, just an example of the conspiracy involved.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The orange blob on the star is there so you can see everything else around the star.....they filter out/cover bright objects like the sun and sirius because it would make it impossible to see anything else as they are so bright.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

I edited my post, the "censoring" was not the main part of my thread, just an example of the conspiracy involved.

And it was a PERFECT example of the conspiracy involved!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Do I detect sarcasm? Lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sirius is a part of the annanuki, Sirius B, the dwarf star. The universe school, hologram is a duality, and there are stars and dwarf stars as well. The black and white squares. Felines ETs are from the moons of Sirius A and B. There are human ets there as well.

Life exists throughout the universe, for there are infinite channels, and densities and many with advanced science, they can make homes out of astroids and citiies. landscapes in space without planets even, whole worlds without a world. And very natural too.

Its an amazing school, much like program, running, like a digital television set, infinite channels inwards, and we're in school.

Those who think there is a duality in souls and wars, really misunderstand. There are test until we become Loving and Caring and Equal in our thoughts and couldn't harm anyone even the bad guys. But those inside serving the dark side, ie. Sirius B, are not = to the real Adults outside the computer/tv, programming it.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

yes but..

what is your opinion about the Aliens on Sirius?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The way I understand it, the Sirians are the arms dealers of the Galaxy. Of course, they keep the best weapons for themselves. They arm any race that has pull, even the Draco, but like I said, the best are kept. There is a war in space, I guess may of you suspect this, and the factions are not all friendly. Some deem to enslave humanity, but they cannot as long as we are en-souled beings. We have friends in the Andromedians, the Arcturians, and the Pleiadians. The Reptilians are a mixed lot, some are on our side, some are not. the Draco are our enemies. I would suggest we learn the different races, so we may make an informed choice on who to align ourselves with.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

The fact that the "aliens" that visit us are just making pitstops from HUGE intergalactic craft that are invisible to our technology just means that they periodically mess with google sky to mess with our heads! As far as the Dogon knowing about Sirius B, I thought that had all been attributed to some early contact with some French missionary types ... ?

edit on 25-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling and stupidity !

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Shirley, you can't be Sirius???

--------

Well......the Vulcans are watching over us, from 40 Eridani. It's only about 16 1/2 LY away....

The stars in the Sirius system are rather harsh, for indigenous life. Sirius A is about twice the size of our Sun....a white-hot star, roughly 25 times brighter than Sol!! Spectral type A1V, for Sirius A. (Sirius B is much smaller, a white dwarf....about the same diameter as Earth, yet nearly as much mass as our own Sun!!). Sirius B is also a very strong x-ray source.

Sirius B orbits at an average of about 20 A.U., in a 49-year period.

Also, the Sirius System is estimated to be only 200 to 250 Million years old....hardly seems long enough for much biological flora and fauna to have evolved and progressed....and, no detectable planets in the System, anyway. With its proximity (8.5 LY) should be rather more easy to spot planets, considering how many we've discovered orbiting stars much, much farther away...

Unfortunately for the ones hoping for "aliens" from Sirius, the facts concerning the System's physical parameters are irrefutable....

The Universe is a harsh mistress........

edit on 25 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
The stars in the Sirius system are rather harsh, for indigenous life.

So... who says it has to be INDIGENOUS life?
I mean if I was cruising the galaxy and spotted a nice pristine planet with no one using it, I would report back and have the colony ships on the way.

Problem with some Hu-mons is they think inside a tiny little box

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The annanuki were an empire, still a collective, humans, very tall ones, other species, zetans, and sirius b, orion, and other systems were also involved. Taurus had its associations as well. Many channels and polarities in every system. Also do we know which systems are completed, as the universe is more of a space time/density collage. Earth's universe/plane is what we see. We see light that is many millions of light years away, and have no idea if the star exists anymore. What systems are complete and what are entities at this point, for many ETs are entities, can inhibit clones hybrid or bot body suits. Very complex.

Some of the negative experiences I had were Sirius. They are allowed to operate around earth. I see Coporation as a symbol for Sirius. Pyramid systems and behind NWO.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi there, Zorgon, been awhile. How's tricks? Good to see you here posting again. Say hello to John for me, will ya?

top topics

join