It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help! Game research - government/police corruption & collusion with criminals/corporations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good evening ATS'ers. This may seem like an odd request to some of you but I can think of no better place to start.

I am a novice programming student with hopes of someday making video games with a real purpose. My eventual goal is to create a game that details the connections between corporations, politicians, police, and criminals and exposes them.

What I am looking for is inspiration from real life. Sure I could create fictitious scenarios, but I would rather do so with some base knowledge. The devil is in the details right?

A couple of things I've heard about that I'm interested in reading further about is for one, the infamous CIA plane that went down with a giant load of raw coc aine.

I've also heard that we were in afghanistan not only for oil but to control the production of opiates in the region, but never seen any article or proof to back this up.

Any article confirming and detailing either of those two stories would be appreciated.

I am also looking for evidence of the day to day collusion between police, politicians, and criminals.

I figured that if anyone could help with this research it would be the wonderful people here ATS.

I added corporations to my post as well, because you can't really make a game detailing this kind of stuff without mentioning whos funding and/or benefiting from it all.
edit on 23-4-2011 by djzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is no connection between these four entity's and a grand conspiracy sorry. Not one shred of proof anywhere so unfortunately your game is going to have to be ficticious.

If you want to use a connection between criminals, politicians and police about the only thing I can think of is the Civil Rights movement.

Certain southern politicians forbid African Americans to have the same rights as whites and when they tried to protest they were branded criminals and the police were sent in resulting in many arrests and quite a few beatings.

Good luck marketing that in a game however.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie

I've also heard that we were in afghanistan not only for oil but to control the production of opiates in the region, but never seen any article or proof to back this up.

Afghanistan is more about the minerals than oil. There was this big deal about how we just "discovered" this AFTER we got involved there recently, but we and Russia have both known those minerals were there since the 1970's. But I love how they totally pretended it was a "discovery" they made and were completely surprised to find it.

www.voanews.com...

Officials in Afghanistan are hoping the reported discovery of vast mineral wealth in the war-shattered country will unite Afghans and help eliminate poverty, seen as a major reason for the conflict.

A group of U.S geologists has discovered the untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan, which include gold, iron, copper, lithium and cobalt. The New York Times newspaper reported the discovery Monday.

Afghan presidential spokesman Waheed Omar told reporters in Kabul Monday the U.S Geological agency, under contract to the Afghan government, conducted the survey of the mineral fields in the country.

"The result of the survey, which is I think the best news we have had over many years here in Afghanistan, has shown that Afghanistan has mineral reserves worth $1 trillion," Omar said.

In fact, going back into Afghanistan was motivated by the corporatists who own our politicians. They dont mind spending a trillion or so of the US tax payers money to net themselves several hundred million dollars. This is what Americans need to realize, these people are making money on our dime. We are securing the regions they want to extract resources from, and just running up a tab on the Federal Deficit that WE are responsible for. Not them. Many of them are paying NOTHING in taxes to the US.

Its wealth transfer. Pure and simple. We pay the bills (via their use of our military and the money the government dumps into contractors) and they go in and just rake up the case. Paying nothing to reimburse the US for the use of our military, nor giving us a special rate.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It is a very tangled web you are getting into that can be depressing. Here is a starting point into the dark, dank world of the CIA www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

join