It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF Refusing To Cooperate With Congressional Investigation Of Murdered Border Guard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So the ATS dont want to give up its records...
And is giving the finger to your congress and the Americans they represent....

Fact they let those guns cross the border should be enough to have their decision makers jailed for domestic terrorism and has an accessory to murder.

But since they serve the NWO and probably diddle kids along with the TSA they wont be held accountable. Any more than Goldman sacks or Obama for destroying America and selling you and your children into a life of dept sigh

so what do you guys think am i just another tin foil hat nutter or is the government the most evil criminal organization since the third Reich?

edit on 23-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey guys 5 flags (thx) and no comment. Is it cause Im being too blunt? Sorry kinda passionate about this stuff. I love the USA honestly I do so many great people so many great accomplishments. Obviously I dont like your government or mine either for that matter. Still if this offends anyone I can certainly be more diplomatic in my postings.

edit on 23-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Fight to avoid self-incrimination to the end boys.

You better bring in the special deep cover, cover-up units from the FBI and CIA to cover up the assassination.

Wash the blood from your hands before the whole operation gets inadvertently exposed.

Pin it on someone else.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Yes i read about operation or project "Gun Walker" and how these weapons were in turn used on Americans and Law Enforcement Officers on American soil and now just like every other form or branch of Nazi Fourth Reich gov't of the U (ultimate) S (satanic) A (antichrist) they are above the law and not accountable for their actions.

I think DEVO was right about the de-evolution of man
Does anyone else see a very ironic, irrational, illogical and insane world becoming more so?

As crazy as it sounds war and life were more civil (i know how can i say this when they tortured and put people's heads on a stick and hung people and burned them and all that but how is that different or less civilized and humane then using Atomic bombs on thousands at a time with nothing left for a family to bury or blowing people to pieces where the families can't even give them a traditional burial let alone an honorable one- at least you were allowed to take your dead back and give them a proper burial, can that be said for the supposed technological and advanced modern civilization, so actually who is more civil to both the living and the dead? ) and I liked it better when the King's and leaders of countries actually went to war and stood behind their beliefs and fought man to man (right or wrong) and also were willing to send their sons and families to fight for what they believed in and led by example on and off the battlefield willing to die for a cause and now all we have is a bunch of chicken sh%$ telling you to do it while they hide and want you to respect them as a leader and a man-
Not one can even call himself a man or leader and should be ashamed to even stand in front of people trying to deceive them and should be executed for being an impostor.
I guess this is what they mean by the meek (pussies) shall inherit the earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Pay close attention to this one ATS, either it goes away and is completely covered up, or this will be the beginning of the end of a major corrupt operation involving US federal agencies, criminal syndicates, drug cartels and the Mexican government.

Could go either way.

I had nothing to do with it, I know nothing... I am no one.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Am I the only one who originally read "ATS" instead of ATF?

I was like, WOAH, ATS lockin it down for freedom baby!

Then I realized I was just a moran

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nah, remember Obamas administration is the most transperant or any before him, and this sort of thing would never happen. I'm sure hes too busy campaigning right now to make sure the truth gets to us American people right now, but I'm sure he'll geet to it as soon as he can. Sarcasm off.....where the hell is the change? Ah well, at least this administration is constant in it's ability to try and cover up its lies, illegal activites, and murders......

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
so what do you guys think am i just another tin foil hat nutter or is the government the most evil criminal organization since the third Reich?

HEY!!! You are also pointing out government corruption and advocating a "conspiracy theory," so in addition to being a tin foil hat nutter, you are also a possible terrorist. They are watching you now.

Actually, sarcasm aside, I have known the ATF was an out-of-control agency since the raid on the Branch Davidian compound. I have no doubt that the VAST MAJORITY of individual agents are doing their best to protect the American public, and that they serve with honor; however, I have serious doubts about the integrity of the "higher-ups," not to mention their basic intelligence.

Sending thousands of high-powered weapons into the hands of ultra-violent drug cartels? What MORON though that would be a good idea? I hope whoever is responsible for this lunacy - culminating in the deaths of those agents (and the inevitable deaths yet to come) - ends up in prison, with this guy as a cellmate (WARNING, GRAPHIC LANGUAGE: )

Star and Flag for you.

edit on 4/23/2011 by OldCorp because: Star & Flag

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

HEY!!! You are also pointing out government corruption and advocating a "conspiracy theory," so in addition to being a tin foil hat nutter, you are also a possible terrorist. They are watching you now.

Star and Flag for you.

edit on 4/23/2011 by OldCorp because: Star & Flag

they've been on to me for a while now actually

lol thx for the flag and star and man that vid was disterbing on so many levels O_o

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why would ATF be called to answer, isn't border issues not Customs & Border Patrol, INS and ICE territory?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Why would ATF be called to answer, isn't border issues not Customs & Border Patrol, INS and ICE territory?

because ATF sent guns to the mexican who then shot up some of your people....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Is there proof that ATF sold or issued weaponary to Mexican gangs?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Is there proof that ATF sold or issued weaponary to Mexican gangs?

Yes and no, and if they have their way there never will be, obviously there was enough to launch a congressional investigation.

Lets hope the flood gates can soon open up.

Seriously, you will have no chance of that here, there is absolutely no reason to believe that justice can be brought to corrupt feds... Don't hold your breath, this one will be swept under the rug soon enough.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What happens if the ATF still won't cooperate with congress? Will another law enforcement agency step in to bring these people to justice?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Lets hope the flood gates can soon open up.

Seriously, you will have no chance of that here, there is absolutely no reason to believe that justice can be brought to corrupt feds... Don't hold your breath, this one will be swept under the rug soon enough.

thx for the reply friend

and thats what they want you to think fact is most of their power is in your beliefe of it

hmmm how best to explain...

Fact is if you push this issue they will crumble a bit more

Easy way to do it is to dig up a few key groups to target then get people to message them
so you'd want key ATS peoples Key congress people those calling for the investigation (maybe your local rep if they arnt) and a few key news figures.
put up their names contact info here and what you want people to say
and have fun your country your rules you aint no cattle

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The ATF doesn't cooperate because they know some of their people gave guns to the Mexican cartels that ended up killing those border guards.

The ATF are just protecting their own crooks... just like most police department in the US.

The ATF is just another gang.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmrich
What happens if the ATF still won't cooperate with congress? Will another law enforcement agency step in to bring these people to justice?

No, at the last minute there will be "sealed disclosure" to the congressional investigation... which will contain heavily edited, likely fabricated reports and documents that congress is requesting... Because of the nature of the "ongoing investigation" this will never be made public and will remain sealed indefinitely.

The other law enforcement agencies have their own corrupted agents and affiliates who will work to crush this congressional investigation and in time it will all simply go away... Anyone who breaks the silence, or attempts an independent investigation will be subject to the most severe risks imaginable.

You can't fight these people, I know, I've tried and given up, just happy to be alive.

But what the hell do I know?

I'm just another crazy conspiracy theorist posting on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmrich

When ATF refuses to cooperate with the US Congress all The Congress has to do is order The Capitol Hill Police Department who is deputized and has full jurisdiction over the entire US and can be sent to take custody of any ATF official and bring them back to The Hill by force if nessecary.

If they still refuse to cooperate they will spend a weekend in the Capitol Hill PD Jail Cell downstais as that will make them cooperate.

The Seargant At Arms of The US Senate and House is the individual who can order this.

Webiste for The United States Capitol Hill Police Department :
www.uscapitolpolice.gov...
edit on 23-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Not going to happen.. If you want a real world scenario, see my post above yours, and you will see what will happen quietly away from the MSM coverage and the public.

That is, despite how frustrating it is, how this will likely play out.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The BATF didn't sell or issue the weapons, they ok'd the selling of multiple assault rifles to suspected buyers for the cartels. Mind you these were legitimate gun dealers reporting mass sales of these rifles to the BATF and being told by the BATF to allow the sale. All in the hopes of the "big bust". FOX and NRA These links go back to early on in the investigation. A few threads have been started on this topic, but they seem not to be given to much consideration. Keep in mind that the Dept of Homeland Security is in charge of the BATF and that this may go into the higher ranks of the Justice Department as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join