It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-girlfriend lured Fla. boy Seath Tyler Jackson to his death, say cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ex-girlfriend lured Fla. boy Seath Tyler Jackson to his death, say cops

www.cbsnews.com

(CBS/WKMG/AP) OCALA, Fla. - Investigators say Seath Tyler Jackson received a text Sunday afternoon from a 15-year-old ex-girlfriend saying she wanted to rekindle their romance and that they should meet at a house in Summerfield, about 60 miles northwest of Orlando.

There, authorities said, he was fatally beaten and shot. Then, Seath's body was stuffed into a sleeping bag and burned, and the remains were put in paint buckets and dumped at a remote lime rock pit, authorities allege.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wibw.com

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
These are the suspects:

"Michael Bargo, 18, of Summerfield, charged with first-degree murder

Charlie Kay Ely, 18, of Summerfield, charged with first-degree murder

Amber E. Wright, 15, of Summerfield, charged with first-degree murder

Justin Soto, 20, of Summerfield, charged with first-degree murder

James Havens III, 37, of Summerfield, charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder

Kyle Hooper, 16, of Summerfield, charged with first-degree murder"

"According to the sheriff's office, Bargo shot Seath several times. When Seath tried to escape, Soto held him down while Bargo continued to shoot him, authorities said. Then, according to the report, Bargo broke the teen's knees and group members hog-tied him and put his body in a sleeping bag, which was placed in a fire pit in the back yard and burned.

At that point, the sheriff's office said, the group used bleach to clean the house and shoveled Jackson's remains into 5-gallon paint cans."

Are kidding me? How can you even live with yourself by doing such a thing to someone!??!?!?

This is ridiculous; I honestly would have not thought that people would do such a thing on this day and age.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The world has gone totally insane..........

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I really think meth was a factor in all of this. Seath called Amber a meth head in the facebook status thing, she doesn't deny it. And if Michael did not get those scrapes and scabs from Seath who was defending himself, then he got them from picking, something meth heads do.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
DAMN

they must of had a messed up relationship

that's just horrible

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The details of this are right out of a horror crime movie. I have been mad before, but never so much that I would conspire, plan, lure, execute and cover up the murder of another.
With all of the details and lengths they went through to kill and dispose of this kid, you know there was a healthy discussion and very well thought out plan. Thats premeditated murder.

Prosecutors said they have not decided whether to seek the death penalty against Michael Bargo and four of the six suspects arrested in the murder of 15-year-old Florida boy Seath Tyler Jackson, according to reports...

..."Potentially, you are facing the death penalty," Marion County Circuit Judge Ritter Hoff-Williams told Bargo

source

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How sick. These kids don't deserve the decency to be put to death. They should suffer the cruelties of the world in prison. For the rest of their sad and pathetic lives.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow, very brutal and cold. I agree with the guy that said something about meth.... Or even heroin, I have known people that had some nasty disgusting, never healing face scabs due to picking while high off of these drugs.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
All of them are pathetic, but the 37 year old is the most shameful...He could have turned this around. I bet he was the one to orchestrate the whole thing. Disgusting...but not surprising. News like this isn't shocking anymore.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Seth Tyler Jackson.
So sad about the victim and his family. Barely out of childhood - such a beautiful face, the future of life ahead.
What a horrible, lonely confusing way to die - such pain. How unexplicably crushed his mother must be.
I do not know if I could go on if my child passed in such a way.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I wouldn't be too sure about that one, I know I have been the ringleader in some shady crap in my youth, and I was the youngest one there. You would think being the oldest, that they would have the most influence, but not true at all, age does not equal strong minded at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by laiguana

I wouldn't be too sure about that one, I know I have been the ringleader in some shady crap in my youth, and I was the youngest one there. You would think being the oldest, that they would have the most influence, but not true at all, age does not equal strong minded at all.

Yes, I agree with you on that one, because I actually heard that the 18 year old was the one who started all the panning, to begin with.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here's a link to their fighting words on Facebook:

starcasm.net...

Can you believe how atrocious their spelling is?

edit on 23-4-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

top topics

join