It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Mother Nature will Disappear Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Please take a moment to watch this while you still can. With all these crazy changes happening to Earth. We may never witness the beauty of mother nature again.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Nature will not disappear. She will change though, as she has always done. Stasis is death. Allow her to change, to be free, to show is her many facets. The one we know is far from all she has to offer. Look at her with all the love and respect she is due.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It's right. Mother Nature has a timeline of disparage- meaning a time of occurence. It has always been a phenomena with human civililzation the awe and wonder with mother nature and its' design. There is a time for everything...even with our own human existence.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Mother Nature is not going anywhere.

Can we please knock it off with the unnecessary doom and gloom?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I suggest buying LIFE on dvd or planet earth. We can not stop natural cycle. We can only learn to cope with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by balon0

Mother Nature is not going anywhere.

Can we please knock it off with the unnecessary doom and gloom?

Precisely my thoughts.
From a prediction thread yesterday:

Prediction: Fear Mongering will always be present, and no matter what happens this planet will always recover in time. Also, we all die eventually. Why so serious?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now *thats* an accurate prediction.

edit on 22-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Beautiful mother nature will always exsist, in some form or another..........
It is us Humans which will go first, either by our own doing or that casued by Mother Nature......(Gaia theory and all that)

You right to marvel at the sights and sounds we have served up to us currently. Most have their heads buried and their headphones on and Miss most of it !!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Yes, Sword,

Forget the doom and gloom - I am so tired of it.

Nature will survive long after humans, who are doing their best to wreck the planet.

But nature will win.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If only there was a way to fully express a proper "facepalm" and all its connotations on the internet.
Not sure if I should laugh or cry, so instead I'll just sit here smiling and nodding.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OP, your statement is more true than it would appear; key words being nature/natural. Sadly, the doom/gloom, is warranted. Do not absorb, but realize.

top topics

join