It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Here's a thought, if you are correct you obviously will continue to pay close attention to your intuition. If your wrong, will you disregard or at least discount such feelings/thoughts?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by burning_need
Well, it's 10:15 AM here in Indiana myself the wife and children are all in the back yard camping. We have our bible, freeze dried food, flares, battery operated radio, a rifle, shot gun, pistol, 2500 rounds of ammo, 40 gallons of water, spf 40,000 sun block, guard dog, gas masks, iodine pills, scuba gear, raft, flippers and the sound track to the Sound Of Music. I think we are ready but did I leave anything out ? ( I would hate to look like a fool ).

Flint, survival books and condoms.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This what happens when you smoke too much weed and don't work too many hours. I've been there! Grab a good book, enjoy the week and ask for more hours on Monday morning. The connections in your predictions are not correlated. The "stock market" ....more specifically the DOW index that you are referring to, is merely an index, with many variables affecting it. Why don't your focus on the USD, GDP, CPI, LIBOR prime rates or some other economic indicator or index?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That would be embarrassing to break down like that for something thats not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by AceWombat04

- Food for thought -
If the government knew there was going to be a huge quake and sent out a warning, would the
resulting PANIC be worse than the actual earthquake?

Good question. I don't know, honestly. It seems reasonable to expect that either one could be devastating. One could be worse than the other. I think it would depend on more variables than we're aware of or can collate. I don't have a horse in the race, so to speak. I'm not arguing for or against the prediction. I'm a skeptic, so I can't say, "Nothing will happen." I have no proof that anything will or will not happen in the future. I can only say it's not certain anything will happen.

My only point was to take note of the OP's statement that if nothing happens, it must mean someone somewhere in the echelons of economic power saw his posts and decided to try and make them plausible by causing a high on the date he predicted. I just wanted to point out that that isn't an automatic or definite conclusion, and that coincidences can and do happen. I'm not arguing that there is no pattern or that there is no designed "sign" in place to mislead people or panic them. Anything is possible. It's just that that also includes more mundane explanations.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by burning_need

Well, it's 10:15 AM here in Indiana myself the wife and children are all in the back yard camping. We have our bible, freeze dried food, flares, battery operated radio, a rifle, shot gun, pistol, 2500 rounds of ammo, 40 gallons of water, spf 40,000 sun block, guard dog, gas masks, iodine pills, scuba gear, raft, flippers and the sound track to the Sound Of Music. I think we are ready but did I leave anything out ? ( I would hate to look like a fool ).

To us Europeans, you Americans are truly fascinating to us. Fascinating yes indeed. A totally different way of life.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
Why don't your focus on the USD, GDP, CPI, LIBOR prime rates or some other economic indicator or index?

GDP, CPI and LIBOR are used for Global Warming and Yellowstone predictions, so they're out.

I do, however, believe that CCI is still up for grabs.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Well, if something does happen, just remember, you were not the cause of it, even if you were able to see it. And if it turns into a catastrophe, you are not to blame. You posted a warning, so you can say you warned people.

I know that sometimes when people get warnings, we feel guilty because we think that just because we knew about it before hand, that we were somehow responsible for the catastrophe. I fell into that trap myself a few times, and it about drove me nuts.

But, having the ability to predict something does not make it your fault. Just remember that.

To feel at fault... one must first actually have said ability to predict something.

Sidenote: may I ask what exactly have you predicted "a few times" that can be supported by some form of proof, and not simply you saying "this one time i said A would happen and it did"?

Everybody wants to be a hero and think they're somehow "the chosen one". How many times does life have to show us that we need to just sit down and stop. You can't predict an earthquake anymore than you can predict where individual raindrops will land on a rainy day ESPECIALLY not thru a totally unconnected factor like the DOW. The predictions made here DO NOT MATTER. No one is going to heed them let alone take them serious. For the californians up here that jumps forward and says "I BELIEVE HIM"...did you pack up and leave california lol? Did you abandon your personal property to seek safer grounds? Did you take all of your money out of your local bank? "Keeping an eye out" is not believing... especially in the face of the major catastrophes people in the section are always trying to predict. I "keep an eye out" everyday so as not to get hit by a car.

I wish people would stop these delusions of grandeur where they're a "superhero" given a special message to save us.

Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are principally a subtype of delusional disorder but could possibly feature as a symptom of schizophrenia and manic episodes of bipolar disorder.[1] Grandiose delusions are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, they -did- have a massive exercise at the Centennial airport in Colorado last week (south of Denver), that in their words, "that will test the ability of the airport to handle a huge incident in another city that will send many patients to hospitals in the Denver metro area." There were 12 agencies involved, and lasted an entire day. I actually started a thread on this, wondering if curiously that they were sort of preparing for the worst for the Nevada swarms going on, or if it was just as they said, preparation in light of Japan, so we are prepared for a major disaster.

But... I still don't think anything is going to happen today. Just throwing a bit of fuel onto the fire.

edit on 22-4-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by maybee

yes. there was a very large earthquake. it tore the temple curtain in half, and it was several feet thick if i remember correctly.

Oh my gosh! I forgot about that. For some reason the eclipse part came to mind first from Sunday School class when I was a child. I remember hearing about the sky going dark for a while. Thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This thread should be deleted and the stars taken back ...

When someone new comes to the site, this is the first thing they will see at the top - what does that say about ATS?
edit on 22-4-2011 by ThreeNF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

- Food for thought -
If the government knew there was going to be a huge quake and sent out a warning, would the

Good question. I don't know, honestly.

I think, as would be the case with ANY natural disaster, they answer is a resounding yes, the panic would probably outweigh the issue itself. If not, there would be little deliberation over whether or not to actually be forthcoming about it in emergency response team circles.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I don't disagree. As I said, it seems reasonable to expect that either one could be devastating. I simply don't know before a thing happens what the outcome would be definitively. There may be reasons to expect things to fall one way or another, but it's been my unfortunate experience that there are almost always unknown variables. Which is why I'm so skeptical in my approach toward things. I refrain from saying anything definitive about anything without absolute proof (much to some people's immense frustration I might add lol.) That doesn't mean I think other people are "wrong" for feeling otherwise, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Then Jesus spoke," At the Hour of My Passion, the Hour of Divine Mercy, there will be a great storm that will consume the earth. This is meant to wake you up to be alert of the sins you are committing against God and man. This is a warning to what is to come. WAKE-UP My children while I am warning you. Be prepared for worst will come thereafter, if you do not change your ways.

AMEN I HAVE SPOKEN. I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU FOR YOUR SALVATION. AMEN.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF

When someone new comes to the site, this is the first thing they will see at the top - what does that say about ATS?
edit on 22-4-2011 by ThreeNF because: (no reason given)

The same thing it's said for the last decade.... we're all nuts and we know it...

It's a NSA conspiracy to keep us all safely tucked away in one spot.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by AceWombat04

- Food for thought -

Good question. I don't know, honestly.

I think, as would be the case with ANY natural disaster, they answer is a resounding yes, the panic would probably outweigh the issue itself. If not, there would be little deliberation over whether or not to actually be forthcoming about it in emergency response team circles.

It reminds me of a scene out of Independence Day.
The President of the United States said the huge spacecraft over our cities do not appear to
be hostile. If you choose to leave those cities, - please do so in an orderly manner -.

Yeah, right. The next scene shows everybody flipping out and causing chaos fleeing the cities.

Jeff Goldblum & Will Smith save the day.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For my personaly, this days by very catastrophic to whit big earthquakes end volcano..
10-14 Jun, 2011
www.2shared.com...

Or some strong end fast Sun ejection what happened 3 days before japan earthquake
You see here what happen on Sun 3 days before earthquake hit Japan ..
Is so obviously because need 2-3 days to hit earth .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

FAST CORONAL MASS EJECTION: A coronal mass ejection (CME) exploded from the vicinity of sunspot 1164 during the late hours of March 7th. It lept away from the sun traveling some 2200 km/s, making it the fastest CME since Sept. 2005. This CME and at least one other could brush against Earth's magnetic field on March 9th or 10th. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

California need to by alert for this days ..

Peace ..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

but, the big 4 didn't play yet and I already bought my tickets for tomorrow

link   
My prediction...weekend will be smooth sailing and I'll see you all just fine on Monday.

link   
Sick and tired of all these silly predictions based on seriously flawed mathematics.

However, will star and flag you if you turn out to be correct, and will post a public apology.

However, if you turn out to be wrong, we will expect a public apology from you in return.

I hope you're wrong, simply because of the lives that will be saved if a disaster of this magnitude does NOT happen.

As far as another stock market crash, I've been saying for months now that we're overdue for a second, bigger crash since about September 2010.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join