It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Alien Spies Using The Burka as an Excellent Disguise?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Its a good theory ,however i think the real culprits are televangelists .Have you seen them , they collect gold

edit on 29-8-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

please explain

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
But most people who wear burkas don't speak Spanish...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well we do not know this , have any of us gone up to a Burka wearing individual? oh god they could have two or three aliens in there? has anyone asked the individual if they speak spanish?

Not that I know what spanish has to do with this thread subject matter?

Or are you saying Mexicans are disguising themselves using the Burka?

Since this thread has begun, Australia are giving Police the power to force Burka wearers into removing their disguises on request.

Commonsense is finally prevailing in relation to this emotive subject.

Aliens therefore would therefore be revealed perhaps, unless they posessed the bodies of the Islamic or otherwise Burka clad people?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok, so if say Alien civilisation has the means to spy on us, physically. It probably implies that they are at the very least thousands of years ahead of us.

Did you see that TED video about what science is doing right now?
A light switch for neurons - TED video
If we can turn on and off neurons in brains by using a virus that could actually be made to spread....

Aliens with millions of years of technological advances would probably be able to spy on the earth without even being present physically. And if physical intervention is needed, they probably have bio-engineered solutions for that.

But all of that doesn't really matter because whatever kind of "means" very advanced space people have is probably even rough to imagine and conceptualise for us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

Its strange how we all assume Aliens many times more techologically advanced?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

The fact that they can reach us would point towards that... Would't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

To have reached us from the closest star they would have set off billions of years ago, they may have been advanced in cryogenics ect plus space craft design/propulsion ect, but perhaps out of pending necessity? perhaps all their technology is narrow in focus, they may be less advanced or similarly knowledgeable in other areas?

They may in fact see the simple genius of wearing a Burka as a disguise.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think that IF we really do have aliens in disguise roaming the streets that they would have MUCH more complex ways to disguise themselves. Burkas? No.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
if i was an alien, and i was looking to disguise myself as human, i dont think a burka would be my first choice.

now a trip to beverly hills plastic surgeons, maybe thats it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by Dr Expired

if any intelligent species out there ever reach this planet to contact us in anyway, implies they have to be much more technologically advanced than us.

we cant find life out there, much less able to take a trip to visit if we ever spotted life somewhere.

so any aliens coming here have to be far more advanced.

not necessarily smarter because imo, coming to visit us is a pretty dumb thing to do.

the only sign of inteligent life is they havent made contact yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I can't tell if this thread is a joke or not. I'm really hoping it is. Travel vast distances of space to spy on humans disguised with burkas. I can't stop laughing. Maybe it's the visual of an alien wondering around in a burka. I like it OP.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

They could not wear Ninja outfits this would draw attention.

FAIL!
They wouldnt pay attention cause they cant be seen!

Aliens in Burkas?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
thanks for the greatest thread ever
the funniest anyway

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Alkolyk

Its strange how we all assume Aliens many times more techologically advanced?

Well you've already got them managing to transport themselves light years to get here, and remain totally hidden, so advanced tech seems lieek a given.

I'm wondering how they disguised themselves in the west before the current islamic invasion tho - or did they only spy on islamic countries??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join