It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was that really the "real" saddam they pulled out of that rathole?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
yo its bigneum this website is based on the "deny ignorance" standing of the us government. so my question is why is everyone accepting the fact that the captured saddam is the "real" saddam. i seem to recall saddam's wife in a press release soon after his arrest stating that the captured man was a look alike not the real true iraqi dictator. i have a hard time beliving that one of the worlds most wealthy and powerful men got aressted like that. i belive the real saddam is chillin in the bahamas with a mai ti and livin it up. i dont belive the scenario that the us dod gave us. it seems to me that with so many loyal fedahyn(spelling) that he would not have been alone just sitting in a hole in the ground. and people are eating it up. plus theres that cnn clip of the usarmy col. in charge of the raid telling his people to shut up about it and telling them how the raid went down to tell the press interesting stuff ill try and find it and post it here! sorry for the long post but want to know what peoples opinions are! they havent to my knoweldge found any saddam's look alikes right? anyway thanks for reading my post!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Clickee, clickee... This is an old thread on the subject. Also, do a search on date palms is you really want to give yourself a headache.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
musta been an old skool thread i suck ( ah well back to the drawing board

im an idiot

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a pretty old thread. It's from back when he was captured.

top topics

join