It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are all these Threads disappearing? (Russia Alien Hotspot video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just tried searching for this video on ATS and found a bunch of threads currently already made but i couldn't open them. It kept on giving the 404 error (ats.com/404). It could just be that the site is having problems but being that this video is a trending topic on Youtube (With over 4 million views) i though it would be necessary to post it.

HERE IS THE LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Because they have been deemed to be bullocks.

2nd

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

It was a hoax supposedly.. I made a thread and ended up requesting it be locked and deleted because of that.

If you want more info you can check out the unexplained mysteries website... Just google it and they have it posted there.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

if its the snow alien video, its because its a proven hoax and is in the hoax bin
www.abovetopsecret.com...
hope that helps mate

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
who proved it to be faked?...what proof did this person provide?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Who proved it fake..who proved it real? Chicken and breadcrumbs, gotta love the people putting in the hours to get MSM coverage and 1m+ you tube hits.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
ya to be honest, i haven't seen a alien or UFO video like this getting this many views in a while...let alone be a trending topic

link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Who proved it fake..who proved it real? Chicken and breadcrumbs, gotta love the people putting in the hours to get MSM coverage and 1m+ you tube hits.

It doesn't matter. It's been posted here 873 times. Everyone who wants to see it has had plenty of opportunities by now. If not, then they can easily find it for themselves. It's all over the damn internet....

link   
reply to post by ckrules

police met those two guys, they admitted that it was chicken skin and bread crums...thats what the MSM is saying
but a lot of people out there needs attention hehe

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Because so many idiots seem to be posting the same crap !!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Very simple. The less visibility, the quicker it will be forgotten. Yeah it's viral right now, But it's being shut down damn fast!

Don't believe me? Try finding this video in 2 weeks. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join