It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones joins the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OMG!

That made my day! Its great that he was able to bring such topics into perspective in a lighthearted and humorous way. I can see a variety of GIF's and avatars being made out of this as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nice Skit!

If we follow our Govt. this is what it looks like.

Respect for AJ just went up a smidgen.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That made my day, thanks OP.

Alex should make more satire pieces, very effective way of getting information out to those who wouldn't normally see it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
While watching this AJ clip, it becomes clear that the world that is being created feels like a modernized version of George Orwells 1984. All that is missing is the third world war and a massive depopulation of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by CanadianDream420

haha is that his office? Did he really build that whole office up from the provits of that nonsense he is telling? If so, then Americans are even dumber than I originally thought hahaha ! So this video proves that people are actually buying the DVD's, books and other merchandise of this idiot???

You seriously can make and sell 100% crap and BS, and then sell it in the USA and make a living of it, GREAT !!!
edit on 20-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

What moronic ignorant dunces are starring these comments.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyoushu
While watching this AJ clip, it becomes clear that the world that is being created feels like a modernized version of George Orwells 1984. All that is missing is the third world war and a massive depopulation of the world.

The third world war is the war on terror, as agreed on the following ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Depopulation exists at some levels, at least in Africa where they inject people with STDs while the rest of the world ingests other poisons in food and water.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

Canadians...

It seems the only thing you have to do in order to get stars in ATS threads is make fun of Americans.

Who really cares about adding to anything meaningful to a thread...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Satire has a way of reaching folks who otherwise are unreachable in a serious setting;
Good stuff from Alex, and much better than his Celente imitation.
S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

ha ha yeah
having a harper AV is making fun of americans...
...really

.........................................................................................................................
AJ compared to FAUX or the NW times for integrity, or for "mongering" haha
no comparison
its funny to see it tried

edit on 20-4-2011 by Danbones because: reconsidered smilely selection...if you really must know

edit on 20-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Awww man. I cant stand Jones but that was HILARIOUS!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

seeing as you were kind enough to screen cap & embed that here coupled with the stars you got I give it maybe 2 days before your predictions come true

-B.M

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by minorsj34
lol Alex Jones is a character.... obviously sarcasm, he'd never turn on the people, one of the few people I look up to besides my parents

I could cry right now.

Not sure what to add as my second line.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

What is shill inc ???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Originally posted by notimportant

haha is that his office? Did he really build that whole office up from the provits of that nonsense he is telling? If so, then Americans are even dumber than I originally thought hahaha ! So this video proves that people are actually buying the DVD's, books and other merchandise of this idiot???

You seriously can make and sell 100% crap and BS, and then sell it in the USA and make a living of it, GREAT !!!

What moronic ignorant dunces are starring these comments.

Why? It is true, you can sell 100% crap in the USA !! Just see what they are selling on television (tell sell) , in the shops (iPhone), the media (mtv, fox, Alex Jones). And all those moronic Americans are falling for it, buying unnecessary stuff like their life depends on it.

It is their own fault that they are saddled up with a government which is being runned behind the curtains by big companies, they all just asked for it !!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Haha...I found it pretty funny...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This video was oviously made as sarcasm but in all serious....i can't believe how many people listen to this guy. He's garbage and you should go search his old rant back in the late 80's and early 90's he would lie about everything to try and scare people. He changed his entire act once William Cooper shed light on him as a fraud and CIA shrill. pathetic when i see people at my college with bumper stickers for prison planet. It's sad how no one even does any research into the man preaching about NWO. HE IS IN ON IT!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I know what you mean, I don't listen to him much either, he like the left wing verion of Rush Limbaugh. However most of his info is factual, and informative.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I think the video was an attempt at satire

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Have you ever heard of this thing called...
practice?
or...rehearsal?

I think it's safe to assume that Alex was intentionally trying to sound like his normal self so to enhance the satiric quality of the scene. If he sounded different than usual, the skit would have far less of an impact, don't ya think?

come on now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join