It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter Producer Lands Beatles For Next Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

David Heyman, the producer who brought the J.k. Rowling's popular "Harry Potter" books to the silver screen, is looking to recapture that magic with the help of none other than The Beatles, according to Collider.com. Heyman's next film is an animation project that will feature ten songs by the Fab Four. The film itself will center around a dung beetle trying to woo a ladybug. According to Heyman, landing The Beatles for his soundtrack was "not easy, but we're really excited about it". The film wouldn't be the group's first appearance in an animated film. John, Paul, George and Ringo all starred as characters in the 1968 surprise hit, "Yellow Submarine". The film was directed by Canadian filmmaker George Dunning, who had previously created the animated opening for the Pink Panther classic, "A Shot In The Dark". As for which Beatles classics will appear in the film, Heyman said, "It's a bit early to say what the songs are, but I'm really, really excited."

Source

This is going to awesome. Another movie about the Beatles? Come on now! I love the Beatles. If they were here I would be singing their songs in a Yellow Submarine.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Well?

It's a year later........

new topics

join