It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien crash footage near Irkutsk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Media is picking it up. Perhaps something there??

Still my personal feeling is that this is an hoax. Yet the reason i feel this way is, the obvious.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I see this has been moved to hoax.Move along folks nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
We got

German MSM
Belgian MSM
Dutch MSM

I bet there are more, but thats to much work for me

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
I can't read any of those dialects.For some reason this is still interesting to me.Tribe is there any english sites?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok, this has been moved to "hoax", that's all fine and dandy, but in doing an ATS search using ATS's "awesome new search function" doesn't show me anywhere that this *IS* a hoax. All I want to see is where it's been debunked or whatnot. I don't "want" to believe in everything I see and look for ways to debunk EVERYTHING prior to accepting anything, but putting this in hoax without there so much as a smidgen of proof or substantiation, is no different than just "shutting folks up" about it. Has ATS gone the route of our government and just censoring for the sake of their own interests?

At least put proof of this hoax in ONE of the russian alien threads so folks can see it........that's all. I am not "challenging" debunkers, I just cannot find the debunked facts........

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
We got

German MSM
Belgian MSM
Dutch MSM

I bet there are more, but thats to much work for me

And Finnish!

And i was wondering too about moving this to hoax, havent seen anybody proving it either way yet...
Which is strange cause in my book believing and labeling its a hoax without proving it is exatly same thing as believing and labeling it as real without proving it? aye?

edit on 4/19/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/19/2011 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
I can't read any of those dialects.For some reason this is still interesting to me.Tribe is there any english sites?

The intend of those links where to let everybody see, that MSM news in different countries around the globe are picking up the story. This usually doesn't happen very often. Pointing to a story which may hold more truth to it, then others.

But i will try to find an English one for you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You da man!! Has anybody else noticed the larger being?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Englisch MSM news

Dailymail UK

edit on 19-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

UFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by ET visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crash Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
heads up!
this was posted yesterday b ut removed from ATS for reasons unknown to me
lets see what happens with this one
Yeah, I did a search the other day and all the threads were 404'ed. Do a search for "Dead alien Russia" and see for yourself.

EDIT: I did a search after seeing this video:

edit on 19-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My computer just froze...Looks like someone doesn't want me to see.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Im going to keep mentioning the larger being until someone else sees it.At around 27 seconds you can see it clearly.
edit on 19-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Im going to keep mentioning the larger being until someone else sees it.At around 27 seconds you can see it clearly.
edit on 19-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: added

Nope, don't see what you are referring to. Care to pause it and screenshot it and share?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

ive tried seeing the larger one you see but with no luck
any chance you can grab a screenshot?
i also see the dreaded allne$%&*@
wasnt on the other video that was posted or linked to!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko
I can't on my ps3.Comps broken.Could you please get a screenshot at about 27 secs before they zoom?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

The source of the video, "AllNewsWeb", is blocked by ATS because they are known to spread hoaxes and disinformation. Thus, every content made by them is "automatically" thrown into the HOAX bin.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I can't on my ps3.Comps broken.Could you please get a screenshot at about 27 secs before they zoom?

I will leave my personal opinion out of this.

Full size. Only editing was cropping the left and right edges.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/651782bba587.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not sure why there is no scroll bar on it, but a right click, then view image, you can see the whole thing. I am curious though, if you think there is a bigger one, then why would they of not gotten a close-up of it also?
edit on 4/19/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
No no no zoom out to normal and top right of small creature.Its a classic alien head on its side.Cant you see the big eyes and same mouth.Thank you btw.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This follows reports of UFO sighting in March, in the same area. Here is a link from Interfax: Identify a UFO

Google translation roughly: "Moscow. March 11. INTERFAX.RU - beginning of March marked another surge of interest in the UFO-related reports from the Irkutsk region, where, allegedly, people Osinsky district witnessed the passage of an unidentified object. Thunder, pink glow, the calls to the MES with the message that exotic ship wrecked. "I believe, not believe, but I saw with my own eyes," - Eyewitnesses said a strange incident. Mass call was the reason for the test: a helicopter with a task force EMERCOM Russia's Irkutsk region flew to the area, which allegedly crashed in a flying machine. As reported on the results of overflight and ground surveys, information about possible incidents on aircraft has not been confirmed. The press service Interfax-Siberia clarified that the glow of an unknown flying object, followed by cotton, residents watched the sky a number of settlements Osinsky district - is caused, Barahal, Highgate, Kutanka, North. "

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join