It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betting On "Same Old, Same Old" Political B.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I told my wife a week ago, you just watch. There will be all kinds of threats, and hemming and hawing, but they will finally put through this obese budget.

Each side will make it look like they tried their best to fight for "their people". That they fought the good fight for "their" cause.

But as always, they will give in the "the agenda". The agenda that has been being followed for years and years.

The next thing on "the agenda" is the debt limit.

I will bet my house there is all kinds of the usual B.S., it comes down to the wire, and then they raise the limit.

Politicians are so transparent. What a bunch of phonies.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Absolutely correct.

I do think, however, that once June/July runs around and the QE reports start coming out, there's going to be all kinds of hell to pay on all sides, and we'll see em scurry their little cockroach butts.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No politicians are not transparent thats the problem. Their old, fat,rich, pasty, white men that are out of touch with the American people and America. Every single one is backed by sponsors who pay for their campaigns. None of these sponsors are doing it because they enjoy giving to charity because it's not charity it's an investment. Every single one of these sponsors expects what they want in return for them giving money. Politicians are just puppets put in to satisfy the people while corporations do what they want. Their corporate puppets.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
edit on 17-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Politician.......liar.........all the same to me. My favorite quote by Mark Twain:
Politics from poly meaning many and tics meaning blood sucking insects.

top topics

join