It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was the Best Man at Obama's Wedding?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

Umm...ok. Thank you for defining me. I appreciate that. So in your neo-con mind, proof of people knowing Obama in college is not really proof? That evidence is not really evidence, because it was not presented in an upstanding, reputable publication such as World Net Daily? I fail to see how you feel you are in the right here, but I do give you credit for one thing: it took me longer than it should have to realize you are a troll.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Well that would be kind of silly, since there were people. I'm not sure that C2C would be the appropriate venue to deal with people who deny what is real. WND would be better, but I would not lower myself.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

No. One should never get off their perch. Took you long enough to get up there. Might as well enjoy the view long as you can. I'd be the last to suggest you lower yourself.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This thread is being watched closely by the staff and any off-topic, rude or inflamatory remarks will be removed. We ask that you please review the following threads:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
The End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS (was ALL MEMBERS READ)
YOU are responsible for your own posts.

No other warnings will be given before removal of posts and potential loss of posting privileges occurs.

Thank You

ATS Staff

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm curious. Why is it those who say they don't care for this topic spend the most time commenting on this topic?

Just doesn't make sense. If the topic goes against your grain, why do you bother to get involved? Wouldn't it be easier for you to go to topics that suit you better?

I mean, just saying.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him.

Root is one guy, not "nobody." Why is your one guy more valid than all the people that have been offered up that DO remember him? How is it that the difference between one guy saying he does not remember and NOBODY remembering has been so lost?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Obviously these are all Illuminati paid stooges who are in cahoots with the DNC/Free Masons! Seems strange that none of the babies born that day in Hawaii remember him...what about the nurses or the janitorial staff at the hospital? I mean, how could you not remember a future President being born in your hospital!!!!

You know the entire hospital staff remembers the day George W. Bush was born!!!!

Conspiracy? You Betcha!

Yes, makes you wonder how many spies there are in each of the political parties.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

The day you (or anyone outside the Agency) claims they know one hundred percent of what the agency is doing.....well, you get the picture.

Well, yes. Of course. [smile]

But We can surely get a sense based on data.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This thread made me so curious about past presidents' weddings that I decided to look up George W Bush's best man. Turns out he and Laura had no groomsmen or bridesmaids. So how do we know they were really married? ATS, we must solve this important case!

As far as Obama's best man, I'm guessing the guy on his left:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I swore today that I would not reenter this thread...but I just can't help myself.

ROOT?!? Wayne Allyn Root? The Libertarian Party's 2008 vice presidential nominee who also attended Columbia at the same time as Barack Obama. THAT ROOT??? I'm sure he had no political reasons for making a statement like that!!!! Really? That's who you choose to believe over everyone else who knew him at Columbia? Really!?!

I attended college over 24 years ago, yes, I'm rather old. I couldn't tell you any of the people who were in my classes. Why? Maybe because I wasn't friends with them. We all have our cliques, those folks that we hung out with in HS, college and beyond. I remember most of them, but others...couldn't tell you if they were sitting in front of me. Why? Because I didn't really care about them!

Just because President Obama wasn't popular in college or a party animal like our previous President, doesn't mean he didn't attend. Your argument is baseless, speculative and without merit.

In fact, you start off asking about his best man, then you bring up Wayne Allyn Root? Come on, are you really Wayne Allyn Root, upset that you and your Libertarian running mate got soundly beaten in 2008? It's just us, you can tell me.

Please don't respond anymore unless you bring something to substantiate your wild accusations. Wayne Allyn Root...please.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Yeah, I had the same problem with Root.
I had my post all typed out about how people believe this guy Root, but won't believe an official Birth Certificate from the state of Hawaii!
That is real comedy! But I deleted it, thinking, Why bother? If they're going to believe Root over The state of Hawaii, what can ya say?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

If you were President of the United States...God forbid...people you don't remember in college would remember you. Because they'd be telling everyone, "Hey, I went to college with the president." And they'd be telling lies about what wild times you two had together.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Did they get married in Texas? If they did, then lots of people know they got married.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So the whole basis for your argument that President Obama did not attend Colombia University is the fact that people aren't crawling out of the woodwork to say they knew him and spread lies about what a crazy party animal he was. Honestly, that's the basis for your whole argument?

Really? That's the best you can come up with? Come on, you can do better than this.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

How do you figure?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If you were President of the United States...God forbid...people you don't remember in college would remember you. Because they'd be telling everyone, "Hey, I went to college with the president." And they'd be telling lies about what wild times you two had together.

You mean like that guy, Larry Sinclair? Yeah, he told a bunch of lies about Obama.

You have a vivid imagination. I will give you that. I think it's a necessity for being a birther, but I've never seen one so willing to reach to extremes. Some of these claims are right up there with the Antichrist claims.

Did they get married in Texas? If they did, then lots of people know they got married.

No. Barack and Michelle were married in Chicago, where people don't remember weddings they attend.
Only in Texas do they remember weddings...

Source

President Barack Obama Jr and Michelle Obama got married on October 18, 1992 at the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, Illinois. The reception was held at the South Shore Cultural Center.

Is the purpose of this thread to prove that Obama didn't get married? Or that he didn't have a best man? Either way, the suspicion has been answered. He DID get married. To Michelle. In a church (not a mosque)
And there were other people there.

I absolutely LOVE this picture, don't you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4db63ff58772.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You mean Barahkenaten aka Moses? :S

seriously

people still think this system is legit, or anywhere near normal?? No wonder they are running amok on us.

wake teh 'f' up.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If I was of a conspiratorial mind...I would say that OPs like this are intended to distract a segment of the population from dreadfully important issues like Wars, Defense Spending, Medicare and Social Security and the Deficiet.

It is just outright insane.

Who was Pres. Obama's best man at his wedding?....WTF...seriously? Does he fold or crumple tissue paper when he wipes?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm curious. Why is it those who say they don't care for this topic spend the most time commenting on this topic?

I don't know about others, but I posted here because I find the OP offensive to our democracy. We need to be debating...as a nation...some incredibly important issues...wars, medicare, social security, deficiet, economy, jobs, healthcare and choosing the next POTUS.

OPs like this represent the apex of what is wrong with political discourse in this country. Debating who was the best man at Pres. Obama's wedding at a time like this is like asking a starving man to spend his last 10 dollars on ciggerettes and a Hustler magazine. It just seems so insanely dumb when we need to be focused on so many critical issues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join